Votes: 20 40.8%
  • other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Wallahi i have a forensic combined with criminal law degree, ghetto? Learn the meaning of ghetto u dont know me... im ghetto because i dont engage in the anti blackness that goes on here and i check u for that?

Im soon to be a homeowner alx wallahi everything for me planned out well its time to live it up life is too short choose ur lane and work hard to all my younger brothers and sisters
No, your grammar is awful though and I know for a fact lawyers are some of the best grammartarians and writers.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
That's why I stay WACKING-OFF to your chick nigga.
tenor.gif

Order a bride from else where why do you want a third world women black? I know we are the same race, same Clan religious blah blah blahs. So tell me what else do
I went back 2 times never once did I get jealous of them instead I felt sorry for them and thanked Allah for taking me out of that shit hole country theyre oppressed I never believed it when gaalo said that but hey even the devil tells the truth sometimes they were right all along. help the oppressed if youre true muslim otherwise your should be ashamed of yourself.

Thats why I warn my sister's about Africa, I tell them if they want to see Africa they can go to Nairobi for a month then come back.

Fay

DELETED
No, your grammar is awful though and I know for a fact lawyers are some of the best grammartarians and writers.
We r online n i have nothing to prove to u. Believe wat u want kuhhh im not a lawyer tho but i have my degree in that field but i got a good paying job

Why dont halimos marry someone from homeland do halimos back home are touch with their deen and culture more then western diaspora its fact
IDK:kanyeshrug: I think the idea of marrying a fob scares them because of all the story's you hear online of them karbashing women and abusing them so much:wtfdis: Lakiin i'm not sure tho you cant believe everything on the internet.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Women here are jealous. As
Wallahi i have a forensic combined with criminal law degree, ghetto? Learn the meaning of ghetto u dont know me... im ghetto because i dont engage in the anti blackness that goes on here and i check u for that?

Im soon to be a homeowner alx wallahi everything for me planned out well its time to live it up life is too short choose ur lane and work hard to all my younger brothers and sisters
Whats anti blackness???

Somali women back home are very strong and opinionated, don't know where this idea came from that they're helpless victims.

As for the topic, most Farahs - including Muslim males born in the west when it comes to marrying from back home - don't want to bring a girl over due to culture clash and lack of familiarity.

I know a guy who did this and he bitterly regrets his decision, he thought he could play around with this xalimo and then get married back home, seeing as they were dating and talking of marriage since their teens, she was devasted once she found out he got married back home, but years later she went on to find a better more high quality guy and today her marriage is going strong while his continues to be miserable. Now his days consist of a overbearing wife, in laws that despise him and always pining over her thinking 'what if', that's karma right there.

It’s called sour grapes western women live in lala land that’s why there’s loads of unmarried Somali women 30 plus who have amazing careers high level of education who wear the trousers this is complete turn of to Muslim ethnic men they would rather have a girl who is under 23 with basic education.......... no real man wants a masculine go getter female to settle down with and raise his children the west has Completely ruined our sisters majority are not virgins they mingle with men twerk On snap focus on education are career driven I mean what sane man would entertain such candidate?maybe only for girl friend not certainly not a wife. Majority of girls back home are better candidates for wives then western women they have not been brought up with feministic mindset they have not been free mixing to the extent of western women they have hayah are clean they are virgins they respect the male figures in their family they respect men! They know their roles as wives the smart men are the ones who entertain these western women for fun but when it comes down to settle get married to one back home. Ofcourse there’s exceptions not all back home girls are good but 9 times out of 10 they are far better then these sad cases in the west

Somali women back home are very strong and opinionated, don't know where this idea came from that they're helpless victims.

As for the topic, most Farahs - including Muslim males born in the west when it comes to marrying from back home - don't want to bring a girl over due to culture clash and lack of familiarity.

I know a guy who did this and he bitterly regrets his decision, he thought he could play around with this xalimo and then get married back home, seeing as they were dating and talking of marriage since their teens, she was devasted once she found out he got married back home, but years later she went on to find a better more high quality guy and today her marriage is going strong while his continues to be miserable. Now his days consist of a overbearing wife, in laws that despise him and always pining over her thinking 'what if', that's karma right there.
I know many and my self included did this and it’s the best decision we made I also know many guys who married western women and regretted it

Xaruun

VIP
Western xalimos want to limit your options so placate to them more therefore increasing their standards
It’s obvious. Hence why they shame men who marry out by saying shit like ‘you aren’t good enough for a western xalimo (the same ones who marry bums in droves)’. If Somali men are pressured into only marrying western Somali women then western Somali women don’t have to improve themselves and can set high standards too like you said.

It’s called sour grapes western women live in lala land that’s why there’s loads of unmarried Somali women 30 plus who have amazing careers high level of education who wear the trousers this is complete turn of to Muslim ethnic men they would rather have a girl who is under 23 with basic education.......... no real man wants a masculine go getter female to settle down with and raise his children the west has Completely ruined our sisters majority are not virgins they mingle with men twerk On snap focus on education are career driven I mean what sane man would entertain such candidate?maybe only for girl friend not certainly not a wife. Majority of girls back home are better candidates for wives then western women they have not been brought up with feministic mindset they have not been free mixing to the extent of western women they have hayah are clean they are virgins they respect the male figures in their family they respect men! They know their roles as wives the smart men are the ones who entertain these western women for fun but when it comes down to settle get married to one back home. Ofcourse there’s exceptions not all back home girls are good but 9 times out of 10 they are far better then these sad cases in the west

Saxib, its sad that you refused to educate yourself and take advantage of the opportunities the West has to offer. You refused to listen to hooyo telling you waax baaro and now you're angry that the girls have listened to their parents and have educated themselves. You've admitted you were a bad kid that needed daqan celis. Trust me, no one is sour about men like you that have committed zina and 'fun'.

Authobillah.

Fay

DELETED
U sound like u an ugly nigga fr

Fay

DELETED
Saxib, its sad that you refused to educate yourself and take advantage of the opportunities the West has to offer. You refused to listen to hooyo telling you waax baaro and now you're angry that the girls have listened to their parents and have educated themselves. You've admitted you were a bad kid that needed daqan celis. Trust me, no one is sour about men like you that have committed zina and 'fun'.

Authobillah.
Especially somali men lol come on mannn

Tell w western

Authobillah.
alhamdulilah sister I am educated I’m smart enough to realise that western women don’t make good candidates for wives why are you butthurt? Does it hurt you to know that there’s many 30 plus educated female career driven who can’t find a man who would marry them and might not have kids? Then there’s me who had my fun and now I can have a very young beautiful virgin girl who no man touched who knows her duty as a wife gives me massages every evening after I come back feeds me fruits in my mouth I don’t even have to use my hands....irons my clothes every day Everything is folded properly doesn’t leave the house with telling me.It’s a no brainer I rather live like a king then have a girl who has given blow jobs in past or even is not virgin who wants to work doesn’t cook meals all the time etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending