Votes: 20 40.8%
  • insecurities

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do they always make it like girls back home are dumb and easy to take advantage of. From what I have seen girls back home are more mature and smarter than the girls in the west. I know some girls in their 20s but still behaving like 10 years old, while back home a 10 year old girl takes care of the whole household. I wish these women grow up and stop caring about people wanting to marry a girl from their homeland:mjcry:

Mozart

You need people like me
Projection. They see their shortcomings and assume women back home are the same. In reality they’re way more intelligent when it comes to men and make better decisions.

Somali women in west > back home

giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
Aren’t girls back home harder to court? Western xalimos are notorious for being easy and having no standards. It’s pretty ironic :mjlol::pachah1:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Yes it’s because we’re filled with jealousy. These girls are taking all the faraxs from us. We’re really losing out on such successful and desirable men. Oh what will us poor western women do? 😢😭

Yes it’s because we’re filled with jealousy. These girls are taking all the faraxs from us. We’re really losing out on such successful and desirable men. Oh what will us poor western women do? 😢😭
nobody would marry you anyways don't blame it on girls back home:faysalwtf:

Non-diasporan Somali women are the little embodiment of internalized misogyny. They perpetuate misoygyny to such an extent that young girls are often forced to study and partake solely in chores.

They also have the common belief of women being "50% of a man" my own Mother told this to my sister. My grandmother has even worse views. However she often whispers a funny saying about my unmarried mid 20's cousin:

"Gashaanti gaboowday maxaa daweeya?

gus baa daweeya!"

Non-diasporan Somali women are the little embodiment of internalized misogyny. They perpetuate misoygyny to such an extent that young girls are often forced to study and partake solely in chores.

They also have the common belief of women being "50% of a man" my own Mother told this to my sister. My grandmother has even worse views. However she often whispers a funny saying about my unmarried mid 20's cousin:

"Gashaanti gaboowday maxaa daweeya?

gus baa daweeya!"
take your qashin somewhere else, I don't like dogs posting in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.