Why do successful somalis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
qabil shit could be the reason why some Somalis distance themselves from the community.

Why hang out and associate with people that call you "*******" and other slurs.

What r u saying? Somali relatives called u african american?

Gayness is spread all over the population. It doesn't just affect irrigelious people. It's an irrelevant tiny minority anyway (2-4%) ... +96% chance their kids won't be gay. Stop fear mongering.
I even think that's too high like 0.8 or something would be more accurate.

Apollo

VIP
Its possible you never know in these conservative countries....

People are strange creatures.. just walk in your downtown area and see how much they vary (extremely short, tall, thin, fat, snow-white, blue-black, yellow, retarded, genius etc)... so why would sexual deviants not be part of the human diversity?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nah, I think it's between 2% to 4%. And it's probably not even genetic, but hormonal/environmental or developmental.
Bro you have a crap load of dudes who barely interact with women in those countries. look at prison. Dudes be walking in straight but come out with a new name m. Instead James it’s now Jessica.

Percentage might be bigger but conservative countries have severe punishments against homosexuals. So I don’t think many homosexuals would just announce they are gay.

The community starts at the family level and if they are successful, happy and united, you have a successful community. Attending fadhi ku dirir and neglecting your own family is the sort of community that the Op is talking about. I’ve seen the so called Somali community leaders who have children convicted of terrible crimes. Why bother with them?

I dont think they conciously do it tbh. It happens naturally because they dont have similar interests or time for the petty dagaals. The ones i know do show up for somali events and they do some stuff for the community here and there mainly at the mosque or cultural events etc but in their day to day life they dont interact with somalis so they become distant. Being a part of the somali community isnt practical for their lifestyle i guess. It may also be difficult for them to find those with their mentality but theyll hang out with other successful somalis its not like they hate somalis or anything they just dont see the point of constantly being with people solely because they share the same ethnicity.

Apollo

VIP
Bro you have a crap load of dudes who barely interact with women in those countries. look at prison. Dudes be walking in straight but come out with a new name m. Instead James it’s now Jessica.

Percentage might be bigger but conservative countries have severe punishments against homosexuals. So I don’t think many homosexuals would just announce they are gay.

Ironically, conservative countries will become more gay over time if there is a genetic basis for it while liberal countries will become less gay over time (gays leave the liberal countries gene pool while stay in those of conservative countries - natural selection).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mainly inspire the youth. Somalis lack role models, besides Ayaan Hirsi Ali. :gaasdrink:

14856839523_58bfe99e70_o.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Mainly inspire the youth. Somalis lack role models, besides Ayaan Hirsi Ali. :gaasdrink:
Somalis working in stem can make YouTube channels focused on their careers and stuff. A lot of kids are watching YouTube these days.

For example There are shitloads of Asians,whites and African American doctors that just make YouTube videos about what they do. They make vlogs, give tips on how to get into medical school, and even talk about other careers in health fields. Most of the comments sections in these videos are filled with pre med students and high school kids interested in working in health

I know a lot of dudes going to school for engineering and computer science. They could introduce youth to coding by either YouTube or holding actual lessons at a local masjid(bring some laptops and show some youth stuff)

Besides that I can’t really think of anything else. Not many people want to help take care of kids that aren’t there own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending