Why do successful somalis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Bail out of the somali community, its like they dont want anything to do with it.
Same way successfull AA disassociate with their community.
Tbh i can understand why they wouldn't as @zeinap83 said yesterday there is big similarity between AA community and somali community, both are to some extent ratchet.
Even though i love the somalis and the community we cant ignore the fact that we do have a lot of xaasidnimo, backstabbing, gossiping, and slandering in our community.
I wouldn't want my kids to be raised among diaspora somalis tbh, sad , but we do have a lot of toxic in our community.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey sxb,

I know plenty of successful somalis who are active in the community. Doctors, nurses, lawyers, politicians, engineers etc.

Those who are not proud of their identity and make the conscious decision to distance themselves from the community probably have their reasons but I would always suggest never to generalize because of bad experience. Everyone is not the same, we are as diverse as any other community.

:)

Subeer

Hey sxb,

I know plenty of successful somalis who are active in the community. Doctors, nurses, lawyers, politicians, engineers etc.

Those who are not proud of their identity and make the conscious decision to distance themselves from the community probably have their reasons but I would always suggest never to generalize because of bad experience. Everyone is not the same, we are as diverse as any other community.

:)

I don't think it has anything to do with them not being proud, but simply when you have high ambitions, and your work hard somalis tend to gossip, and talk behind your back, i've noticed this first hand, sad but true.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bail out of the somali community, its like they dont want anything to do with it.
Tbh i can understand why they wouldn't as @zeinap83 said yesterday there is big similarity between AA community and somali community, both are to some extent ratchet.
Even though i love the somalis and the community we cant ignore the fact that we do have a lot of xaasidnimo, backstabbing, gossiping, and slandering in our community.
I wouldn't want my kids to be raised among diaspora somalis tbh, sad , but we do have a lot of toxic in our community.

Well they have made it! They dont want the Somalis and the Blacks to drag them back! They are competing with the JONES: The successful White people! Its logic for human to self preservation.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Surround yourself with your family and stay away from the toxicity of Somalis and you'll be successful. It's a proven theory.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course but my family actually has millions of dollars to help

So...if your family has 'millions' WHY r u in somali spot wishing one day u will have millon to help? Why cant u have the millions now?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m a broke college student my dad is the one the lacaag

6181201.jpg

Subeer

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

They are successful when their kids become kuffar and gay.

Success by the way has nothing to do with how much wealth you have. I dont know when people will get that.
You need a decent life.

Apollo

VIP
They are successful when their kids become kuffar and gay.

Success by the way has nothing to do with how much wealth you have. I dont know when people will get that.
You need a decent life.

Gayness is spread all over the population. It doesn't just affect irrigelious people. It's an irrelevant tiny minority anyway (2-4%) ... +96% chance their kids won't be gay. Stop fear mongering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts