why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think Baharsame are the largest Dhulbahante sub clan.
I don't think you can really compare that. You can only compare sub clans with their own generations. Some generations have a bunch of sub clans whereas other gens have at most 3 or 4.

Oh yeahh now I remember, maxamed muse wacays abdulle samakab. Now it makes sense, My brain is in a bunch with these few generations because literally all those names are either the names of my cousins or brothers.

I literally only know my dad's abtirsi, I have no idea what my mom's subclan is. All I know is that she's dhulbahante.
Yes i understand what you mean almost every dhulbuhante clan seems to be named like shirwac,samakab,maxamed,ahmed or abdulle. Those names are very prevalent. You should just go back home your uncles will explain it to you dont listen to younger cousins tho most of them dont know shit

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
can we please stop generalizing our women, we are all individuals and those that chose to marry (insert race) have every right to do so, just as much as we as faraxs do. :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
can we please stop generalizing our women, we are all individuals and those that chose to marry (insert race) have every right to do so, just as much as we as faraxs do. :)
Not to mention the vast majority of somali women tend to marry somali men. Idk why people are always bickering over the select few.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Where is the hatred coming from?

If you can’t be decent then at least have shame. :childplease:

Many Somalis marry within tribe, much less outside of the ethnicity. Over exaggerating will get us nowhere.

And if they do...who really cares. Am I their mahram?:ummhmm:

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why would you care what other Somali girls do? Do you own their pumpum? Aslong as my sisters don’t bring home a Madow or anything thats non-somali I’m chilling.

no problem akhi
Respect, some of the dumb diaspora yutes would consider that getting cucked, They dont know that a darood who hates hawiye or isaaq with his whole fiber would still not deny his daughter a man of those clan if he was a good man or vice versa. Women are barely considered a member of the qabil anyway

Gambar

VIP
Where is the hatred coming from?

If you can’t be decent then at least have shame. :childplease:

The vast majority of Somalis marry within tribe, much less outside of the ethnicity. Over exaggerating will get us nowhere.

And if they do...who really cares. Am I their mahram?:ummhmm:
Somalis only started marrying into the same tribe recently (depends on where they are from in Somalia), some Somalis have parents from different tribes. Somalis are collectivist and insular, they’ll never change as long as there’s a connection to Somalia.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Somali Bantu men are ugly compared to other Africans and don't have the swagg that attracts them to Somali girls, most Bantus I have seen are also short and chubby and have huge heads, nothing attractive about them.

DSC_4663.jpg

nacalaa aabahood kuyaal daanyeero ayay u egyihiiin. Wallahi this pic triggered me. Jamaican women look like GOLD compared to somali baantuus. Viva Jamaica. Nacalatullaah Congo

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Somali bantu are people with Deen and culture. They respect themselves and marry mostly within their tribes. They're the coolest of somali tribes. Please dont insult them by asking them to marry some dhaqan celis person.

Aamus naayaa. They are betas with zero testicles. No respect from me. Beerahaan ku falanayaa yahuuda futada madow. I tell them lets jihaad against the cadaans they refuse. Nacalaa aabahood kuyaal.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Somalis only started marrying into the same tribe recently (depends on where they are from in Somalia), some Somalis have parents from different tribes. Somalis are collectivist and insular, they’ll never change as long as there’s a connection to Somalia.

Keep marrying from your subclan dear somalis, and the forehead keeps growing generation by generation. Bunch of daanyeer looking aliens in 2070

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
You’re no longer suldan you’ve been banished.

I have taken the Daarood genes to Rwanda dear sister i have already started my own subclan. Insha Allaah we will join the tutsi mujaahidiins and push into Congo. Legendary days ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.