why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali bantu are people with Deen and culture. They respect themselves and marry mostly within their tribes. They're the coolest of somali tribes. Please dont insult them by asking them to marry some dhaqan celis person.

Somali bantu are people with Deen and culture. They respect themselves and marry mostly within their tribes. They're the coolest of somali tribes. Please dont insult them by asking them to marry some dhaqan celis person.
Mashallah that's correct we shouldn't be insulting other Muslims especially our somali brothers and sisters. Governments are not included in this unless they are which is so rare.

Mashallah that's correct we shouldn't be insulting other Muslims especially our somali brothers and sisters. Governments are not included in this unless they are which is so rare.
Shut the f*ck up were under a demographic war, these Madows are waging a terror campaign. They f*ck like rabbits everyday two new children arrive from their hooyos pussy

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Shut the f*ck up were under a demographic war, these Madows are waging a terror campaign. They f*ck like rabbits everyday two new children arrive from their hooyos pussy
Pre civil war 1970 Somali Bantu population - 70K

Contemporary somali bantu population - 900K

Just dropping these here, take this as you will :sass2:

If the turks commited genocide on the armenians and got away with it whats stopping us. Lets just wait until a new world war and then start mass extinction on the down low.

If the turks commited genocide on the armenians and got away with it whats stopping us. Lets just wait until a new world war and then start mass extinction on the down low.
Shut up u weirdo. Somali bantus are our brothers. They are not going anywhere. Somalis back home would smack u for saying this.

You realize that Somalia has the 2nd highest birth rate in the world?
And Somali Kenyans have the highest birth rate in Kenya?
Somalis on average have 6 kids each.
Somalis are not going anywhere. Stop copying the “great replacement” nonsense. It doesnt apply to us.

Shut up u weirdo. Somali bantus are our brothers. They are not going anywhere. Somalis back home would smack u for saying this.
If we love Madows so much why would we kill our children if they marry us. We have to think about our future we are the last ethnic group made of 100 procent cushitic blood. We have to defend us from this demographic threat and aswell of increasing arabization. No one likes them. They came as slaves and they will leave as slaves. The bantus have almost all of africa why do they have to share the last place with an entirely cushitic people with us?

Somalis are not going anywhere. Stop copying the “great replacement” nonsense. It doesnt apply to us.
You are stupid in 500 years we will intermarry with these dogs and became just like them

If we love Madows so much why would we kill our children if they marry us. We have to think about our future we are the last ethnic group made of 100 procent cushitic blood. We have to defend us from this demographic threat and aswell of increasing arabization. No one likes them. They came as slaves and they will leave as slaves. The bantus have almost all of africa why do they have to share the last place with an entirely cushitic people with us?
I didnt say we love them. We dont have to marry them to prove that we dont hate them. NOONE supports your racist ideology that calls for the extermination of an entire ethnic group who are our fellow muslims and SOMALIS. Your ideology is limited to faceless accounts on twitter and forums and again, somali bantus arent going anywhere.

I didnt say we love them. We dont have to marry them to prove that we dont hate them. NOONE supports your racist ideology that calls for the extermination of an entire ethnic group who are our fellow muslims and SOMALIS. Your ideology is limited to faceless accounts on twitter and forums and again, somali bantus arent going anywhere.
You are retarded everyday my hawiye rahanweyn and ogaden brothers murder these people anti Madownimo sentiment will never go away. They will never be somalis, Somalis are made of people of the same ethnic stock cushite stock Madows are bantu imported slaves how are they like us

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
You are retarded everyday my hawiye rahanweyn and ogaden brothers murder these people anti Madownimo sentiment will never go away. They will never be somalis, Somalis are made of people of the same ethnic stock cushite stock Madows are bantu imported slaves how are they like us
Wallahi you're one sick individual. May Allah guide you or break your back

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tell me why our population is no where near that growth? we have a high birth percentage but a high infant mortality rate.

I'm not copying that either, I just find it funny. I love somali bantu and see them as Somalis. I used to have a stigma but after watching youtube videos and seeing them dress the same way, speak in the exact same voices as my grandparents and relatives, and struggle the same way as us. I have no hate for Somali bantu and want to see a world where we all prosper.

Somali bantus are on the road to laandherinimo, we should follow suit

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Advokaten bro I don't see where your deep hatred comes from? Aren't you also a dhulbahante? We have literally no relations with them, where does this deep hatred come from?

I actually pity Madowweynes, they have it rough in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.