why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nice, Both my paternal and maternal grandmather are wacays abdulle. They are also in the same subclan within wacays abdulle. I think its ahmed wacays
I'm not sure, I had my abtirsi in my notes on my Iphone but can't access it rn. But I'm 80% sure off memory that after wacays abdulle we had muse abdulle.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If they are then why are they discriminated against?
They are nationally and culturally somali, but Somali is also an ethnic group. Which they're not apart of.

Similar to arab, you can be an arab culturally and nationally but not ethnically.

They are nationally and culturally somali, but Somali is also an ethnic group. Which they're not apart of.

Similar to arab, you can be an arab culturally and nationally but not ethnically.
You can only be Arab if your father is. There's no such thing as a linguistic, national or cultural Arab.

World

VIP
Bro is the yahya clan even respected back home, I swear its so small
:mjlol:
My dad apparently tells me we used to be king of dhulbahante and then alot of us died fighting for inna abdullah hassan LOOL idk how true that is but I'm skeptical
It’s true, they used to be a much larger sub clan before the Darawiish wars.

I am Xasan Ugaas.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You can only be Arab if your father is. There's no such thing as a linguistic, national or cultural Arab.
We're speaking legally here and technicalities. A chinese man can come and get a somali passport and legally speaking, he'd be a Somali national. That doesn't mean he's Somali.

I get what you're saying though, how come somalis living in ethiopia aren't considered "ethiopian". Which means that the identity of "Somali" lies within ethnicity and not borders.

I was simply answering your questions on why someone would call somali bantus, somali. No need to qashin me :francis:

I'm not sure, I had my abtirsi in my notes on my Iphone but can't access it rn. But I'm 80% sure off memory that after wacays abdulle we had muse abdulle.
I think you mean muse wacays, Both my grandmothers are abdi wacays i was mistaken with ahmed wacays which dont ever exist. Wacays abdulle are composed of abdi wacays,muse wacays, maxamed wacays, samakab wacays and naleye wacays. Farmajos mother is wacays abdulle and he still helps out with his reer abti

I heard it’s jamaac siyad. It’s definitely either jamaac siyad or naleye axmed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamac siyad cant be even compared with naleye. Since jamac siyaad would be a naleye ahmed great grandfathers brother. Naleye Ahmed Abdulle samakab ugadygan siad maxamud, Which means ugadyahan is jamac siyaads brother which also means that they were 3 generatiions inbetween jamac and naleye and still naleye axmed is significantly more then the jamac siyad

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think you mean muse wacays, Both my grandmothers are abdi wacays i was mistaken with ahmed wacays which dont ever exist. Wacays abdulle are composed of abdi wacays,muse wacays, maxamed wacays, samakab wacays and naleye wacays. Farmajos mother is wacays abdulle and he still helps out with his reer abti
Oh yeahh now I remember, maxamed muse wacays abdulle samakab. Now it makes sense, My brain is in a bunch with these few generations because literally all those names are either the names of my cousins or brothers.

I literally only know my dad's abtirsi, I have no idea what my mom's subclan is. All I know is that she's dhulbahante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending