why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say we love them. We dont have to marry them to prove that we dont hate them. NOONE supports your racist ideology that calls for the extermination of an entire ethnic group who are our fellow muslims and SOMALIS. Your ideology is limited to faceless accounts on twitter and forums and again, somali bantus arent going anywhere.
I agree but at the same time they will never be Somali and should return to wherever they came from. I don't know why they'd choose to live in racist Somalia when Tanzania's better.

Wallahi you're one sick individual. May Allah guide you or break your back
@Advokaten bro I don't see where your deep hatred comes from? Aren't you also a dhulbahante? We have literally no relations with them, where does this deep hatred come from?

I actually pity Madowweynes, they have it rough in Somalia.
Im afraid of somalis being mixed with other people. I want to have an ethnostate. So i am afraid of the oromos who are mixed cushites. Arabs mostly the yemeni immigrants. The bowlegged reer xamar and the Madows, We fought to gain land. Our southern cushites were genocided by the bantus who removed them from tanzania and kenya. These same bantus came to somalia as slaves so their ancestors probably murder my suthern cushitic brothers. We have to avenge them. They got all of africa, why should they get somalia as well

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ehhhh you're dhulbahante
:silanyosmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah apparently he's from the same hometown from me too, Laascaanood. Crazy, @Advokaten is pretty aggressive when he's talking about these kinds of stuff. It's pretty comical, but saying that we should kill and force a whole ethnicity to suffer just because they're living their own lives is pretty far.

Yeah apparently he's from the same hometown from me too, Laascaanood. Crazy, @Advokaten is pretty aggressive when he's talking about these kinds of stuff. It's pretty comical, but saying that we should kill and force a whole ethnicity to suffer just because they're living their own lives is pretty far.
I am aggressive for my great grandfathers but maternally and paternally died for the perservation of the somali culture, And know we are under threat

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Im afraid of somalis being mixed with other people. I want to have an ethnostate. So i am afraid of the oromos who are mixed cushites. Arabs mostly the yemeni immigrants. The bowlegged reer xamar and the Madows, We fought to gain land. Our southern cushites were genocided by the bantus who removed them from tanzania and kenya. These same bantus came to somalia as slaves so their ancestors probably murder my suthern cushitic brothers. We have to avenge them. They got all of africa, why should they get somalia as well
Yeah but even then that's a bit far. Think about it man, a lot of these people are just children who have no idea what's going on and then a bunch of soldier roll in and kill their whole family and them. That's pretty morbid and sad.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
It’s not only Somali girls it’s more of trend to be with black men these days copying the Kardashians. I saw the other day a Pakistani girl walking with her black husband. It’s probably the hip hop music influence and black men being fetishised. A lot of Somali girls are ratchet and find them attractive.

Tell me why our population is no where near that growth? we have a high birth percentage but a high infant mortality rate.

I'm not copying that either, I just find it funny. I love somali bantu and see them as Somalis. I used to have a stigma but after watching youtube videos and seeing them dress the same way, speak in the exact same voices as my grandparents and relatives, and struggle the same way as us. I have no hate for Somali bantu and want to see a world where we all prosper.

Somali bantus are on the road to laandherinimo, we should follow suit
Somalia does have a high population growth rare.

Ehhh I've been meaning to meet some others. I've only seen at @Soomaaliweyn so far on this site. Bro my sub clan (Yahya) is right under dhulbahante so it should be big but its even smaller than some of the other sub sub clans like jamac siyaad and nale axhmad
Naleye ahmed are i think the biggest or one of the biggest subclan of dhulbuhante. The jamac siyaad were the brother of ugadyhan and the naleye ahmed are grouped under their ugadyahan and even under other subclans within ugadyahan. And they are still bigger then them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts