Why do some Landers support Ethiopia against other Somalis? Why did Villa Somalia hand over ONLF soldiers?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Don’t ever insult onlf again with your dirty mouth. Onlf was formed after the war. Onlf recruited wslf soldiers after they lost support.

onlf attacked the chinese oil company because they believed they had no right to be extracting natural resources from somali territory while our people were suffering without any support. I don’t believe in the death of innocent people but it’s disgusting for you to act clueless. Did you expect them to sit back and let them tuug us?
You have a strong personality which leads me to believe you have high bone density and large hips.

It was your clan that invited Ethiopians to Somali territories first in Gedo in the 90s and then you had the president of Somalia gave the green signal to Ethiopians for the first time ever in Somali history to invade our interior lands.

And don't forget that TPLF formed the Liyuu police consisting of the same clan makeup as the ONLF to crush the rebellion in 5th Kilil so don't blame us for things you did to yourselves ilmaaderyal kkk😂😂

Some pro-Ethiopia clans in Somalia already invited and allied with Ethiopian forces by the late 90s. They’ve remained ever since.

Very distastful and langaab behavior.
Twitch Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

So if your mother wasn't a muslim you shouldn't love her?? tell me where does that says ??

No, that's not what I meant. If you've seen her interviews where she talks about her mom or overall her background, she places an emphasis around her mom being catholic and her mixed faith upbringing, almost as if she's faan'ing over it. That's the vibe I got from her.

Last edited:
No, that's not what I meant. If you've seen her interviews where she talks about her mom or overall her background, she places a emphasis around her mom being catholic and the mixed faith upbringing, almost as if she's faan'ing over it. That's the vibe I got from her.
She was just describing her upbringing that's all but they're some weirdos uneducated qabyaleste are obsessed with her because if her political opinions or stance.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The same WSLF/ONLF that used to murder Isaaq civilians in Ethiopia are wondering why we hand you over 🤣🤣

It’s like a boxer in the ring asking why the other boxer punched him in the gut 💀
We wuz victimz
:camby:
Wallahi you leeches are cancerous.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She's more educated than the female MPs in Xamar kkk 😂
What education are you flexing? Her family being loyal subjects to the British and sending their daughter to go live with gaalo in Britian while they occupied our land? Even so, she has all that education, literally just a bachelors, just to be an ignorant cadaan dick sucker. My brudda she can’t come back from this. Have some sharaf and pick another person to rep y’all. Going down the consenual abeed route is not a good look. I don’t care for any of Somalias MPs, everyone north to south is shit. I’m embarrassed of Cagjar, I know you are embarrassed of her, admit it.
IMG_0680.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She was just describing her upbringing that's all but they're some weirdos uneducated qabyaleste are obsessed with her because if her political opinions or stance.
She wasn’t just describing her upbringing, she does that to kiss ass to ajnabis. Nobody Muslim in their right mind would think having kafir mother that was probably kidnapped by gaalo is something to boast about. If she was any other qabil you’d have a lot to say.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
We wuz victimz
:camby:
Wallahi you leeches are cancerous.
your whole thread was you victimizing yourself.OG are the biggest xabeshi & kenyan stooges.

The last people to know Somalinimo is the OG foreign stooges. Betraying Somalis everywhere they go

She wasn’t just describing her upbringing, she does that to kiss ass to ajnabis. Nobody Muslim in their right mind would think having kafir mother that was probably kidnapped by gaalo is something to boast about. If she was any other qabil you’d have a lot to say.
She was describing her upbringing and the environment she grew up in and the prophet عليه افضل السلام and Allah SWT commanded us to have a good relations with our non Muslim mothers

On the authority of Asmaa' Bint Abi Bakr she said "My mother came to visit me one day. At that time she was still a polytheist and there was a pledge between the Prophet, Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, and Quraish (one of the great tribes in Arabia that lived in Mecca in the pre Islamic Period of Ignorance who used to enjoy great spiritual and financial powers). I requested the Prophet's, Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, religious verdict and said: Oh Prophet of Allah, my mother came to visit me, seeking my help; should I keep a good relationship with her? Yes, keep a good relation with her said the Prophet, Peace and Blessings be Upon Him:. Reported by Bukhari and Muslim.

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ حُسْنًا ۖ وَإِن جَاهَدَاكَ لِتُشْرِكَ بِي مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ​

عِلْمٌ فَلَا تُطِعْهُمَا ۚ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ​

And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents, but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do​

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Naar will be your final destination talking like that.
:trumpsmirk:
I’m pretty sure your WSLF uncles who killed innocent Isaaq women & children will be in the deepestt pits of hell. May Allah curse the WSLF & the OLNF terrorist groups

What education are you flexing? Her family being loyal subjects to the British and sending their daughter to go live with gaalo in Britian while they occupied our land? Even so, she has all that education, literally just a bachelors, just to be an ignorant cadaan dick sucker. My brudda she can’t come back from this. Have some sharaf and pick another person to rep y’all. Going down the consenual abeed route is not a good look. I don’t care for any of Somalias MPs, everyone north to south is shit. I’m embarrassed of Cagjar, I know you are embarrassed of her, admit it.View attachment 291022
The embarrassment is you with the weird afro leftist centric anti colonialism victim mindset or narrative you are implying here or to Somaliland history which you don't understand or comprehend as the truth is we were never actually colonized we were in protectorate treaty similar to Arab coastal sheikdoms who don't about "British Colonialism" as much as you do since the gulf states some went to direct conflict with the brits and they're proud of that history and there's no need to lower your self worth and cry about non existing "colonialism" like we were a bunch of "African slaves/servants"

I dont agree, u see southern somalis were under italy and were fighting for there interests and not for the interest of somalis nor oromos. Plus habeshas although are our arch nemesis didnt colonise us.
Menelik and his army killed thousands upon thousands of my people. A poet from Afgooye who witnessed the atrocities recites this poem in deep grief and sorrow, where the war was now twofold, involving both the Europeans and the Ethiopians.

When i was still a young man into the world i loved, The Ahmara came they came from Jigjiga and the confines of Awdal crossing the Ogadeen, they killed many from the Karanle they used guns against the people of Imaan Cumar they killed many from the Jidle and Jajeele Then they arrived at Jiiciyow and at the banks of the Webi. When they reached Jibbirrow they were attacked; the Muslims confronted them and fighting began in the country near Yaaqle the Mobilayn stood firm and fought with them the Magic of Gobroon defeated them But when the Amhara left the Infidels appeared coming from every corner of the world.......