Why do some Landers support Ethiopia against other Somalis? Why did Villa Somalia hand over ONLF soldiers?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don’t get it. I’ve seen a lot of them support Ethiopia against other Somalis. I can’t lie, i think I cried a little today when I realized how many traitor Somalis there are. I can’t even fathom it.
:dwill::mjcry:
What makes Somalis like this different from the Algerian Harkis that worked for the French?
:kanyehmm::jaynerd:
Why did Somali officials hand over my ONLF abtiyaal to Ethiopia?Our 1977 War Heros?
:mugshotman:
Now that I think about it this is high treason, do they-y’all not like us?
:bell:
Have I been delusional this whole time?
:mjcry:
I’m doing research on this now and I’ve learned that every region in Somalia and even Djibouti handed us over to Ethiopia
:jaynerd: :kanyehmm:
So this is how it is? I’m overdosing on the betrayal pill. I’m heartbroken.
some landers on the internet are actually Oromos and Habesha. Others are anti Somali in nature. United Somalis is a threat to anti somaliweyn.

@Qeelbax It was MJs that handed over the most ONLF fighters, and Farmaajo snaked Qalbi Dhagax, Daaroodnimo is fake 😢

888844411.png

World

VIP
yall need to stop bashing SL somalis coz southern somalis been fighting wars for italy including the east african campaign and the war for the occupation of ethiopia
Nothing wrong with fighting for Italians against our arch nemesis Abyssinia. All Muslims and Oromos joined them due to the oppression they faced from Habeshas who were forcing them to convert to Christianity, enslaving and populating our land. The Italians were good people compared to them.

Nothing wrong with fighting for Italians against our arch nemesis Abyssinia. All Muslims and Oromos joined them due to the oppression they faced from Habeshas who were forcing them to convert to Christianity, enslaving and populating our land. The Italians were good people compared to them.
I dont agree, u see southern somalis were under italy and were fighting for there interests and not for the interest of somalis nor oromos. Plus habeshas although are our arch nemesis didnt colonise us.

World

VIP
I dont agree, u see southern somalis were under italy and were fighting for there interests and not for the interest of somalis nor oromos. Plus habeshas although are our arch nemesis didnt colonise us.
They literally colonised us wdym? The Habesha empire still exists today, Somali Galbeed is a colonised region. Where is Italy though ? Exactly. If Italy was successful in occupying Ethiopia long term then Somali Galbeed would be a free region today along with Harar and Dire Dawa.

Italy were defenders of Muslims back then. All Muslim ethnicities supported them against Abyssinia.

but the british signed off dds to ethiopia, blame the bakhti british. all borders in africa were drawn by colonisers unfortunately.

There were another opportunity when the Italians invaded prior to WW2. I wish they lost that war and Ethiopia become an Italian colony/protectorate, as it could’ve pave the way for us from seceding from Ethiopia :mjkkk:

But ultimately, the British were behind the division of most Somali territories today.

There were another opportunity when the Italians invaded Ethiopia prior to WW2. I wish they lost in that war and become a colony. But untimely, the British were behind the division of most Somali territories today.
also world war 2 alliances played a role in the division of somaliweyn

plus before these colonisers arrived, there wasnt a nation of somalis or even a strong somali identity everyone subscribed to their clan politics and had these dumb sultanates or empires which were founded on qabiil and are sung in baraanbur and heeso to this day so called boqortooyo which made it easy for these colonisers to penetrate and colonise somali lands as they didnt even need to divide it was just a matter of conquer

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I don’t get it. I’ve seen a lot of them support Ethiopia against other Somalis. I can’t lie, i think I cried a little today when I realized how many traitor Somalis there are. I can’t even fathom it.
:dwill::mjcry:
What makes Somalis like this different from the Algerian Harkis that worked for the French?
:kanyehmm::jaynerd:
Why did Somali officials hand over my ONLF abtiyaal to Ethiopia?Our 1977 War Heros?
:mugshotman:
Now that I think about it this is high treason, do they-y’all not like us?
:bell:
Have I been delusional this whole time?
I’m doing research on this now and I’ve learned that every region in Somalia and even Djibouti handed us over to Ethiopia
:jaynerd: :kanyehmm:
So this is how it is? I’m overdosing on the betrayal pill. I’m heartbroken.
Darood qabilist, there is no Somali brotherhood with neo-f**ash such as yourself. The only thing we will share with you is our bullets

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
The same WSLF/ONLF that used to murder Isaaq civilians in Ethiopia are wondering why we hand you over 🤣🤣

It’s like a boxer in the ring asking why the other boxer punched him in the gut 💀

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Aren’t these the same OGs that invited Bantu Gaals to protect themselves against their own Darood cousins. Yet they have the nerve to criticize Isaaq.

Fix your house before you lecture us on morality

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
So then blow up the godamn facility, sabotage transportation of material, thins like that, you don't kill 48 people for no reason. ONLF wasn't able to do shit for anyone thats why they ceasefired and joined the same goverment they preached against name me 5 towns they liberated. All they were good for was dhaanto in baadiyo.
thanks to there attack on the oilfield they prevented Ethiopia from taking resources of the region and profiting of from it. If ONLF didn't exist we would see more habesha settlement in the interior.

thanks to there attack on the oilfield they prevented Ethiopia from taking resources of the region and profiting of from it. If ONLF didn't exist we would see more habesha settlement in the interior.
jigjiga about to become a chartered city like dire dawa, whilst oromo and afar expansion is rife, cagdheer need to be saved from somali galbeed, with their mooryaan politics

jigjiga about to become a chartered city like dire dawa, whilst oromo and afar expansion is rife, cagdheer need to be saved from somali galbeed, with their mooryaan politics

Jigjiga won't become a 'chartered city'. It already has a maamul-magaalo and nothing will change anytime soon. These other Ethiopians have no political representation either to begin with.

However, Cagjar needs to have a tougher stance on the unregulated migration to the region and treat the ajnabis the same way they treat non-natives in their respective Ethiopian regions.