Why do some Landers support Ethiopia against other Somalis? Why did Villa Somalia hand over ONLF soldiers?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why didn’t y’all focus on your own deegaan post-MSB instead trying to save everyone else with the nationalistic ambitions? Did y’all miss the memo when everyone went after their own clans interests and left qaranimo behind? :farmajoyaab:
Qaran is the onlf anthem, it beats in my heart
:fittytousand:

Isaaqs stand up! I still care for y’all. How can you let this ayeeyo waalan be your international rep. Is adoonimo your chosen lifestyle? WE IZ DA GUD SOMALIS.
:damn:

She’s jumped up the political ladder when started off as Egal’s wife. To think that she used to be the wife of Somalia’s former PM?!?:kanyehmm:

Wait till you find out there’s a certain tribe (your related to) out there that organised and wholeheartedly supported a full Ethiopian invasion of Somalia’s capital and the resulting genocide by Xabashi gaal soliders on Somali Muslim civilians
Ungrateful lot you are. Just remember the little bit of safety and security that exists in Xamar and the government you see today is because of our kind heartedness.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She’s jumped up the political latter, when started off as Egal’s wife. Tp think that she used to be the wife of Somalia’s former PM too?!?:kanyehmm:
His mistake for marrying a younger woman for her age and status. Balayodha was always crazy. I cringe when I read about her westernized achievements.
:kanyeshrug:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalia is crumbing to pieces as we speak and needs a savior before thinking of other Somali regions. :francis:
I genuinely think I could do better than the qashin Presidents we’ve had. The problem is with foreign influences getting in the way. I’d need the guidance and balls of steel from Thomas Sankara to stand up to foreign governments.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Wait till you find out there’s a certain tribe (your related to) out there that organised and wholeheartedly supported a full Ethiopian invasion of Somalia’s capital and the resulting genocide by Xabashi gaal soliders on Somali Muslim civilians
The only mistake AY did was sacrifice puntland for you ungrateful lot

Name the clans, Ogaden would never. I already know Isaaq fought for cadaans, Edna Aden thinks her grandfather being an adoon is a flex.
:noneck:
the Ogaden had their fair share of traitors and double agents but all in all…. real niggas. (Historically) :mjohreally:

I genuinely think I could do better than the qashin Presidents we’ve had. The problem is with foreign influences getting in the way. I’d need the guidance and balls of steel from Thomas Sankara to stand up to foreign governments.

It’s easier said than done. The concept of nationhood based on ethnic identity is foreign to is, if we’re being honest. Even though we call ourselves Somalis, we’ve only historically been accustomed to clan rules.

Moving to a modern nation without addressing the clan aspect and its place in a modern society has not happened. Coupled with geeljire and miyi mindset as majority of us were, it’s one hell of challenge to rule Somalis.

The last straw was the civil war, which broke down our trust between us. I don’t honestly know how to move on.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s easier said than done. The concept of nationhood based on ethnic identity is foreign to is, if we’re being honest. Even though we call ourselves Somalia, we’ve only historically been accustomed to clan rules.

Moving to a modern nation without addressing the clan aspect and its place in a modern society has not happened. Coupled with geeljire and miyi mindset as majority of us were, it’s one hell of challenge to rule Somalis.

The last straw was the civil war, which broke down our trust between us. I don’t honestly know how to move on.
It’s that way for most countries. Nationalism is a western concept for most. We are just dumb and can’t get past doqon qabil fighting from centuries ago.

the Ogaden had their fair share of traitors and double agents but all in all…. real niggas. (Historically) :mjohreally:

Now that I think about it, the shisheeyes were ahead of their time with the way they documented literally everything about every single clan out there. I’m sometimes overwhelmed by the details they captured hundreds of years ago that we use today :lawd:

Last edited:
I blame USC for destabilizing the south and eventually the rest of Somalia. They could have built a functioning government after taking Xamar and kicking daaroods but they decided to attack everyone and then finally turned against each other.

Hawiye, Dir, RX, and non Darood sub clans all decided to attack MX, MJ DH etc and then land-grab on top of all the looting, raping and killing of innocent civilians.

HAG destroyed Somalia.:francis:

Now that I think about it, the shisheeyes were ahead of their time with the way they documented literally everything single about every single clan out there. I’m sometimes overwhelmed by the details they captured hundreds of years ago that we use today :lawd:
I thank the Brits for writing everything down. I don’t know if I should really trust their colonial narratives but it’s still good stuff:notsureif:

no need to go that far. people in my immediate family were literally spies for the government. only person you can really count on is yourself ig. no such thing as somalinimo, ummah, or even sometimes family.
You can’t just say this and not disclose any more details. Come back sir/ma’am and explain.
put in spoilers if you have to. :draketf: