Why do some Landers support Ethiopia against other Somalis? Why did Villa Somalia hand over ONLF soldiers?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t get it. I’ve seen a lot of them support Ethiopia against other Somalis. I can’t lie, i think I cried a little today when I realized how many traitor Somalis there are. I can’t even fathom it.
:dwill::mjcry:
What makes Somalis like this different from the Algerian Harkis that worked for the French?
:kanyehmm::jaynerd:
Why did Somali officials hand over my ONLF abtiyaal to Ethiopia?Our 1977 War Heros?
:mugshotman:
Now that I think about it this is high treason, do they-y’all not like us?
:bell:
Have I been delusional this whole time?
:mjcry:
I’m doing research on this now and I’ve learned that every region in Somalia and even Djibouti handed us over to Ethiopia
:jaynerd: :kanyehmm:
So this is how it is? I’m overdosing on the betrayal pill. I’m heartbroken.

Last edited:
Who are these onölf i thought they all died
if you are trying to be funny, you are spectacularly failing at it. moving on though, you are half right. once the fighting stopped, some of them (am talking about very high ranking ones) got in bed with the ethiopian regime and betrayed everyone. So in a sense, ONLF, the organization, is dead. Super sad when people talk about it really. such an organization crumbling just like that

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
What was with that 2007 attack on the Chinese Oil Management facility? Only real liberation front is WSLF. Landheree Ibnu Landheere, they committed to a real war.
1693537610998.png

I don’t get it. I’ve seen a lot of them support Ethiopia against other Somalis. I can’t lie, i think I cried a little today when I realized how many traitor Somalis there are. I can’t even fathom it.
What makes Somalis like this different from the Algerian Harkis that worked for the French?
Why did Somali officials hand over my ONLF abtiyaal to Ethiopia?Our 1977 War Heros?
I’m doing research on this now and I’ve learned that every region in Somalia and even Djibouti handed us over to Ethiopia
no need to go that far. people in my immediate family were literally spies for the government. only person you can really count on is yourself ig. no such thing as somalinimo, ummah, or even sometimes family.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What was with that 2007 attack on the Chinese Oil Management facility? Only real liberation front is WSLF. Landheree Ibnu Landheere, they committed to a real war.
View attachment 290885
Don’t ever insult onlf again with your dirty mouth. Onlf was formed after the war. Onlf recruited wslf soldiers after they lost support.

onlf attacked the chinese oil company because they believed they had no right to be extracting natural resources from somali territory while our people were suffering without any support. I don’t believe in the death of innocent people but it’s disgusting for you to act clueless. Did you expect them to sit back and let them tuug us?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Don’t ever insult onlf again with your dirty mouth. Onlf was formed after the war.

onlf attacked the chinese oil company because they believed they had no right to be extracting natural resources from somali territory while our people were suffering without any support. I don’t believe in the death of innocent people but it’s disgusting for you to act clueless. Did you expect them to sit back and let them tuug us?
So then blow up the godamn facility, sabotage transportation of material, thins like that, you don't kill 48 people for no reason. ONLF wasn't able to do shit for anyone thats why they ceasefired and joined the same goverment they preached against name me 5 towns they liberated. All they were good for was dhaanto in baadiyo.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wait till you find out there’s a certain tribe (your related to) out there that organised and wholeheartedly supported a full Ethiopian invasion of Somalia’s capital and the resulting genocide by Xabashi gaal soliders on Somali Muslim civilians

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So then blow up the godamn facility, sabotage transportation of material, thins like that, you don't kill 48 people for no reason. ONLF wasn't able to do shit for anyone thats why they ceasefired and joined the same goverment they preached against name me 5 towns they liberated. All they were good for was dhaanto in baadiyo.
Don’t bring your ogaden hating marexan ass into my threads. Onlf can’t liberate xabeshi loving langaabs by force. Keep eating all of Somalis rented funds.
:pacspit:

Wait till you find out there’s a certain tribe (your related to) out there that organised and wholeheartedly supported a full Ethiopian invasion of Somalia’s capital and the resulting genocide by Xabashi gaal soliders on Somali Muslim civilians
Does it start with an M or an H?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Don’t bring your ogaden hating marexan ass into my threads. Onlf can’t liberate xabeshi loving langaabs by force. Keep eating all of Somalis rented funds.

wtf did you call your own clan langaaab?

Somali Saayid

VIP

I love Ogaden they are my cousins and children of daarod same with MJ, it's not my fault i dont agree with their political objectives.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Somali Ugaas uff that’s an embarrassment to all Somalis. Wallahi you guys are finished people. I wish Somalis didn’t have qabils. We are too small minded for it.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

M. I’ll let you figure out the rest

Trending