why do somalis look down in single moms?

Apollo

VIP
Single parenthood is objectively not good. The Yin and Yang is broken.

Children are more likely to become dysfunctional or criminals when raised in a single parent household.

Not a personal attack on you Halimo, it is just what it is.

Personally I’ve dated a single mother once and I can assure you they are the most caring attentive experienced women around. I mean she even ran me a bath one afternoon and cooked me an amazing meal for gods sake!

Single parenthood is objectively not good. The Ying and Yang is broken.

Children are more likely to become dysfunctional or criminals when raised in a single parent household.
That's only if the parent is financially unstable or weak , rarely ever happens if the parent has money to support the family

Apollo

VIP
That's only if the parent is financially unstable or weak , rarely ever happens if the parent has money to support the family

Actually it might get worse if the parent is successful and is busy all the time with his job or business and not keeping an eye on the kids.

IMO, the best is two parents.

Actually it might get worse if the parent is successful and is busy all the time with his job or business and not keeping an eye on the kids.

IMO, the best is two parents.
True, but what are the kids gonna get up to in the suburbs?

Personally I’ve dated a single mother once and I can assure you they are the most caring attentive experienced women around. I mean she even ran me a bath one afternoon and cooked me an amazing meal for gods sake!

a lot of them are irresponsible, are in their position because they make bad decisions and they make bad decisions which are bad for their kids

Some of the men here are absolute retards.

Any woman can be a single mother. Your husband can die, thus leaving you behind with kids, or he can decide to leave you.

Or another crazy phenomenon that is a problem in the Somali community is that, you can have a husband that is living and breathing sleeping right next you in bed, yet you're no different to a single mother.

Men just love vilifying women.

That's because Fathers tend to dictate the identity of the household. Pretty much every half-somali person I've seen completely rejects their somali side when they have an ajanbi father.
Not really I find half Somalis with an ajnabi mother don’t really claim Somali cuz they don’t know anything about it. Whereas if they have a Somali mother they most likely know somali and the culture and are very proud to claim it

Some of the men here are absolute retards.

Any woman can be a single mother. Your husband can die, thus leaving you behind with kids, or he can decide to leave you.

Or another crazy phenomenon that is a problem in the Somali community is that, you can have a husband that is living and breathing sleeping right next you in bed, yet you're no different to a single mother.

Men just love vilifying women.

Single moms are a menace (unless they have a legit reason).

Trending

Latest posts