Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My Somalian co worker has 10 siblings. Her mom is 46 and the youngest child is 8 months old:faysalwtf:My neighbor has 7 kids and she is only 30. Her oldest is 8 so this woman was giving birth every single year. She always looks tired, looks older than her age.
Anyway why do y’all love having so many kids? Why can’t xalimos atleast spaced out the kids and give their bodies sometime to heal
Also kids are expensive how do y’all afford to have that many babies :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We need to boost our population to counter our neighbouring enemy massive populations that might one day take over our lands.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We need to boost our population to counter our neighbouring enemy massive populations that might one day take over our lands.
What is the point of boosting your population when you can’t even stand each other:holeup:
Abdis and Xalimos can’t even be in the same room :krs:

With the more children you have the more risq(provision written for humans in this world)

The more kids you have you won’t be alone when you grow old.

To increase step by step the family, branch, subclans, clans and our Somali population in the world.

Most importantly to increase the Population of the nation of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) for them to outnumber all other nations on the day of judgment.

Last edited:
The thing isn’t that they have so many kids, they can’t afford them, that’s why most of them are on welfare.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The truth has been spoken. Also why do the poorest nations have the highest birthrates?
Poor nations don’t have access to birth control and education. I just don’t understand how people have so many kids in a developed country where they have access to free birth control and other resources:cosbyhmm:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Poor nations don’t have access to birth control and education. I just don’t understand how people have so many kids in a developed country where they have access to free birth control and other resources:cosbyhmm:
Selfishness, they're scared of poverty and hardship that bad? Damn, i'll probably have 3 or 4 children no matter my income in the future.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The thing isn’t that they have so many kids, they can’t afford them, that’s why most of them are on welfare.
Well that is so selfish. Don’t bring kids to this world if you can’t afford to raise them. Kids who grow up in the hood have generational trauma and most end up in jail.

My Somalian co worker has 10 siblings. Her mom is 46 and the youngest child is 8 months old:faysalwtf:My neighbor has 7 kids and she is only 30. Her oldest is 8 so this woman was giving birth every single year. She always looks tired, looks older than her age.
Anyway why do y’all love having so many kids? Why can’t xalimos atleast spaced out the kids and give their bodies sometime to heal
Also kids are expensive how do y’all afford to have that many babies :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily

It’s a combination of Somali culture and the perks from the welfare state.

First, we Somalis believe in the clan concept of laandheere and laangaabs. The former is the numerous a clan is, the better. Those who are low in numbers (laangaabs) are seen as weak and impotent. The clan is always at war with others and the numbers help either to intimidate others to submission or invade them. These two words means a lot within our culture and it’s commonly used here. You will also see here threads about different clans raving about how their clan is the majority of Somalis in Vancouver or in Vienna even if they live in the poorest projects. Clan numbers are more important than quality.

That culture was complimented by what the welfare state has to offer for larger families. Some large families collect welfare more than the wages of African CEO’s in most African countries. Why bother to join the dog eat dog world of the employment market when you can just pop a dozen kids and earn a handsome amount of welfare? A combination of our clan culture and the welfare state has led us to be fond of larger families.

Last edited:
truth be told is because somali women are freaks. What kind of women is even able to have 10 kids let alone at that short amount of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts