Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily dear I used to have an ethiopian maid. We payed her the bare minimum everyday she didn't mind because her back up job was being a prostitute she says she earns more money from that :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
You sound like a butthurt b I’ve exchanged posts with in the past. Don’t be a punk come at me with your other username. The audacity of these council house living hoodrats

Apollo

VIP
Do you actually have any stats for that or is it just an observation?

Suugo Science based on my Somali friends, acquaintances, relatives etc.

Most millennial Somali women raised in the West are not having massive families. I only know of one who did and she is a depressed weirdo that married a Salafi man (i.e. they are not Westernized).

Fels

#trollhunter
My Somalian co worker has 10 siblings. Her mom is 46 and the youngest child is 8 months old:faysalwtf:My neighbor has 7 kids and she is only 30. Her oldest is 8 so this woman was giving birth every single year. She always looks tired, looks older than her age.
Anyway why do y’all love having so many kids? Why can’t xalimos atleast spaced out the kids and give their bodies sometime to heal
Also kids are expensive how do y’all afford to have that many babies :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Naya leave somalis alone my aunt has 5 kids she works and looks after her kids to be honest somalis just like children well my aunt does

VixR

Veritas
Most of our parents’ gen bought the Allah will provide mentality, and see having so much kids as blessings full stop, and a gauge to your masculinity as a man (the more he has, the manlier), but I think the kids that have grown up in these homes in the West will shift towards quality vs quantity.

Fels

#trollhunter
Good for you girl
All the Somalian refugees with multiple siblings disliked my thread
*somalis and honestly there aint nothing wrong with having multiple siblings just because you don't have a sibiling to tell your crazy shit to doesn't mean you can bash somalis with decent numbers of family members :hillarybiz:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Emily is probably an adopted Ethiopian girl adopted by white folks cuz her family in Ethiopia was poor. On top of that I think she an only child too cuz her white foster carers cant have any kids. Thats why she is getting on to people with alot of siblings, poor girl.

4 brothers and 5 sisters including me makes 10. Alhamdulilah nothing better than having a big fam.

Fels

#trollhunter
You sound like a butthurt b I’ve exchanged posts with in the past. Don’t be a punk come at me with your other username. The audacity of these council house living hoodrats
Its the truth dear i have been to addis ababa most of the women there were
@Emily is probably an adopted Ethiopian girl adopted by white folks cuz her family in Ethiopia was poor. On top of that I think she an only child too cuz her white foster carers cant have any kids. Thats why she is getting on to people with alot of siblings, poor girl.

4 brothers and 5 sisters including me makes 10. Alhamdulilah nothing better than having a big fam.
Wallahi your blessed i have one older sister but she aint here she moved out :liberaltears:

My Somalian co worker has 10 siblings. Her mom is 46 and the youngest child is 8 months old:faysalwtf:My neighbor has 7 kids and she is only 30. Her oldest is 8 so this woman was giving birth every single year. She always looks tired, looks older than her age.
Anyway why do y’all love having so many kids? Why can’t xalimos atleast spaced out the kids and give their bodies sometime to heal
Also kids are expensive how do y’all afford to have that many babies :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isnt there a habesha forum where you guys can discuss diffetrent raw meat you eat? Getting annoyed with this constsntly talking shit about somalis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts