Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
American Somalis should breed like rabbits

Cost of living is cheap in Atlanta, DC, and Columbus all Somali strongholds so with that being said keep on fucking so we can take over :salute:

For my Canadian brehs I would suggest move out west to Edmonton or Calgary and have fun fucking but if you wanna stay in Ontario and still be near Somalis (Toronto and Minneapolis are not viable options cost of living are too much ) I would suggest go to Ottawa and have sex like a :lolbron::russ::ahh:

Shes always acting like a posh white girl from the hamptons that is baffled by somali society:mjlol:
Like ethiopians are so different.
Fyi shes sheegato shes actually somali and apparently a mareexaan. Shes a xaliimo. A very dedicated troll.
kkkkkk. say wallahi. i knew it coz in some thread she knew the cadcad stereotypes

My Somalian co worker has 10 siblings. Her mom is 46 and the youngest child is 8 months old:faysalwtf:My neighbor has 7 kids and she is only 30. Her oldest is 8 so this woman was giving birth every single year. She always looks tired, looks older than her age.
Anyway why do y’all love having so many kids? Why can’t xalimos atleast spaced out the kids and give their bodies sometime to heal
Also kids are expensive how do y’all afford to have that many babies :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop being jealous and mind your own business. Besides even though i am against having children when you can't afford it, it is still better to have lots of children since they all can work and look after you in your old age. Now if you have lazy children who commit crimes, then it becomes a a different story.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
What is the point of boosting your population when you can’t even stand each other:holeup:
Abdis and Xalimos can’t even be in the same room :krs:
That's why we will import Habesha women to take over, watch the economy boost also as a result:banderas:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol @Emily always acting brand new. Girl ethiopians pop out hell kids too stop acting prestige :ulyin:
Even Ethiopians back home are realizing that having too many is detrimental. You won’t see an Ethiopian with more than four kids unless they are oromos.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Even Ethiopians back home are realizing that having too many is detrimental. You won’t see an Ethiopian with more than four kids unless they are oromos.

It's pretty hypocritical for Ethiopians to talk about the amount of kids the other group has when they have more population don't you think?

Ethiopia population 2018 - 107 million

Somalia population 2018 - 15 million.

You don't make sense. :francis:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Shes always acting like a posh white girl from the hamptons that is baffled by somali society:mjlol:
Like ethiopians are so different.
Fyi shes sheegato shes actually somali and apparently a mareexaan. Shes a xaliimo. A very dedicated troll.
You sound very jealous and bitter. You are always coming for me for no apparent reason. I have never claimed a Somalian. If you don’t have anything positive to say then don’t fucking contribute to my threads. You fucking mannerless refugee.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You sound very jealous and bitter. You are always coming for me for no apparent reason. I have never claimed a Somalian. If you don’t have anything positive to say then don’t fucking contribute to my threads. You fucking mannerless refugee.
1. Creates a thread insulting Somalis.
2. Calls the Somali who insulted her bad for insulting her, by insulting her by calling her a mannerless refugee.
3. Has made numerous threads that are similar.

My g, I'mma keep it a buck wit you. You ain't making no sense.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
kkkkkk. say wallahi. i knew it coz in some thread she knew the cadcad stereotypes
What is cacad? You are mistaking me with someone else. Same goes for you if you don’t have anything thing to contribute besides hatrade then don’t comment in my threads :camby:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What is cacad? You are mistaking me with someone else. Same goes for you if you don’t have anything thing to contribute besides hatrade then don’t comment in my threads :camby:
Creates hate thread, but wants all contributions to the hate thread to be devoid of hate.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It's pretty hypocritical for Ethiopians to talk about the amount of kids the other group has when they have more population don't you think?

Ethiopia population 2018 - 107 million

Somalia population 2018 - 15 million.

You don't make sense. :francis:
Ethiopia’s populations was always bigger than Somalia’s. Anyway I am not talking about back home..why do y’all have so many kids in the west? How do y’all afford it ? And why yalll don’t use birth control

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ethiopia’s populations was always bigger than Somalia’s. Anyway I am not talking about back home..why do y’all have so many kids in the west? How do y’all afford it ? And why yalll don’t use birth control
I only have 2 sisters.
A lot of my cousins aren't from big families.
Having big families exist in all cultures.
Some married couples prefer to have large families.
What exactly is the problem here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending