Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

It’s a combination of Somali culture and the perks from the welfare state.

First, we Somalis believe in the clan concept of laandheere and laangaabs. The former is the numerous a clan is, the better. Those who are low in numbers (laangaabs) are seen as weak and impotent. The clan is always at war with others and the numbers help either to intimidate others to submission or invade them. These two words means a lot within our culture and it’s commonly used here. You will also see here threads about different clans raving about how their clan is the majority of Somalis in Vancouver or in Vienna even if they live in the poorest projects. Clan numbers are more important than quality.

That culture was complimented by what the welfare state has to offer for larger families. Some large families collect welfare more than the wages of African CEO’s in most African countries. Why bother to join the dog eat dog world of the employment market when you can just pop a dozen kids and earn a handsome amount of welfare? A combination of our clan culture and the welfare state has led us to be fond of larger families.

Thank you!

Instead of getting defensive you have answered my questions. AussieHustler are you really a Somalian :cosbyhmm:
Man those are really selfish reasons.
People who depend on the welfare system and collect other people’s tax dollars are hated here. I hope the future Somalian generation value quality over quantity and hard work.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
1. Creates a thread insulting Somalis.
2. Calls the Somali who insulted her bad for insulting her, by insulting her by calling her a mannerless refugee.
3. Has made numerous threads that are similar.

My g, I'mma keep it a buck wit you. You ain't making no sense.

Ugh you are so annoying

giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Stop being jealous and mind your own business. Besides even though i am against having children when you can't afford it, it is still better to have lots of children since they all can work and look after you in your old age. Now if you have lazy children who commit crimes, then it becomes a a different story.
Kids who come from larger families commit crimes and are lazy. They also have kids at very age and collect public assistance. It’s a fking cycle

Thank you!

Instead of getting defensive you have answered my questions. AussieHustler are you really a Somalian :cosbyhmm:
Man those are really selfish reasons.
People who depend on the welfare system and collect other people’s tax dollars are hated here. I hope the future Somalian generation value quality over quantity and hard work.

Emily

Yes, I’m Somali. I met a dozen or so young families from the Gulf countries who came here on post-graduate scholarships from their governments, what surprised me most was that nearly all of them have 2-3 children and told me they wouldn’t have anymore. A decade or two ago, this was deemed to be an alien culture. 2nd or 3rd generation Somalis with better education and employment opportunities would opt out for the nuclear families.

Many others will continue with the breeding program for clan culture and welfare reasons. Let’s not kid ourselves, nowadays, the welfare state is becoming less generous than it used to be. That trend will continue and many kids would be lost to forceful removals from their parents because of poverty.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Kids who come from larger families commit crimes and are lazy. They also have kids at very age and collect public assistance. It’s a fking cycle
That is a lie. I am the oldest of seven children and I grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. Both of my parents are working professionals who had us (their children) at a young age. Children are a blessing and they make your life fulfilling.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

Yes, I’m Somali. I met a dozen or so young families from the Gulf countries who came here on post-graduate scholarships from their governments, what surprised me was that nearly all of them have 2-3 children and told me they wouldn’t have anymore. A decade or two ago this was deemed an alien culture. 2nd or 3rd generation Somalis with better education and employment would opt out for the nuclear families.

Many others will continue with the breeding program for clan culture and welfare reasons. Let’s not kid ourselves, nowadays, the welfare state is becoming less generous than it used to be. That trend will continue and many kids would be lost to forceful removals from their parents because of poverty.

My co worker told me that she wants to have a lot of kids like her mom and I asked her why and she said ‘kids are blessing and Allah will help me raise them’ And mind you she is an educated girl:kanyehmm:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is a lie. I am the oldest of seven children and I grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. Both of my parents are working professionals who had us (their children) at a young age. Children are a blessing and they make your life fulfilling.
You are an exception. Not a lot of large families have resources to raise kids. Having so many kids is financially detrimental.

My Somalian co worker has 10 siblings. Her mom is 46 and the youngest child is 8 months old:faysalwtf:My neighbor has 7 kids and she is only 30. Her oldest is 8 so this woman was giving birth every single year. She always looks tired, looks older than her age.
Anyway why do y’all love having so many kids? Why can’t xalimos atleast spaced out the kids and give their bodies sometime to heal
Also kids are expensive how do y’all afford to have that many babies :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don’t you Ethiopians bred like rats tho?

:ayaanswag: Why u so obsessed with us
Somalis when u can’t even control the spread
Of Aids in ur country

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
My co worker told me that she wants to have a lot of kids like her mom and I asked her why and she said ‘kids are blessing and Allah will help me raise them’ And mind you she is an educated girl:kanyehmm:

Somalian :susp::dead:

This has to be @Jennifer her bounty account

Children bring rizq with them so she is right, but your dumbass wouldn’t know.

Edit: is Jennifer banned?? :ooh:

Nah this is the same or one of the mods
Pretending to be Ethiopian cos this site has
Gone boring as f*ck since I’ve been gone

:mybusiness:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I missed Jennifer
She sure knew how to get you people worked up.

Anyway no need to personally attack me. You are such a hypocrite Muslim, I am pretty sure in Islam you are not allowed to cuss people. No too many kids bring headache and poverty. God does not help those who do not help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.