Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nothing is wrong with lots of kids as long as you can raise them well and you're in a good position financially.

I know a lot of couples who is ku dhufad and don't care about raising kids which is sad. Most of the time waa dhinaca raga. They smash and dip and find another woman to do the same thing to.
Hence why divorce is high in our community.

Hablaha have to look after the kids most of the time on their own. This is why I think our women are the strongest women on earth. May Allah bless our women in this world and the next.

@GeKo are you gonna continue the cycle:lolbron:
I know you easily get offended when I come for Somalians but hey atleast I can reason with you:ivers:

@esmailxxx do you support family planning :gnzbryw:

yes I love this mentality that you've adopted, I wish the same for all Ethiopians. Kids make you POOR, good yess! Leave that to the backward Somalis :lolbron:

Look at the strongest power with the largest economies in the world , they mostly have large populations. Look at the population problem affecting the west & especially Japan. The west sloves this problem with immigration which has its problems and Japan is slowly going extinct.

There's strength in numbers, asian enclaves in the west congregate and circulate money among themselves thus enriching each other. Somalis are dong this as well but just in few traditional sectors and not as effectively. 2nd gen. will hopefully expand to other sectors and get better at it. From my observations ethiopians dont seem to help each other as much and are more individualistic than Somalis.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hahahahahahaha a dirty habesha will not enter somalia
Stay pressed
giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
yes I love this mentality that you've adopted, I wish the same for all Ethiopians. Kids make you POOR, good yess! Leave that to the backward Somalis :lolbron:

Look at the strongest power with the largest economies in the world , they mostly have large populations. Look at the population problem affecting the west & especially Japan. The west sloves this problem with immigration which has its problems and Japan is slowly going extinct.

There's strength in numbers, asian enclaves in the west congregate and circulate money among themselves thus enriching each other. Somalis are dong this as well but just in few traditional sectors and not as effectively. 2nd gen. will hopefully expand to other sectors and get better at it. From my observations ethiopians dont seem to help each other as much and are more individualistic than Somalis.
It’s hard to raise a large family in the west unless y’all making over six figures. Families with a lot of kids collect public assistance and most of their kids have behavior issues and do bad in school.
Diapers and daycares are expensive plus each child needs individual attention and love.
Wait wait I am on to something so the reason why there are so many Somalian kids acting wild and seeking for attention on social media has to do with how they were raised. Daddy was hands off and mommy was too busy giving birth to give them individual attention and love:ohhh:

Yes we are individualistic society but also patriotic, value loyalty and hard work:obama:

Last edited:
Funny this is coming from a public assistance collecting refugee with multiple siblings

Ewww you sound like a low class peasant

:mjlol: Your comebacks are so weak

Listen here you hoe, Ethiopia has the most
Brothels in the whole continent of Africa!
Youre the cheapest cunts alive

I can buy your cheap life and still have money
Left over to buy a house

The only cheap peasant is your Ethiopian
cousin who I abuse and pay less than
minimum Wage to clean my whole
fucking house!
:pachah1: Why do the work when I hoes
Are so cheap y’all do anything for a few
Pennies

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:mjlol: Your comebacks are so weak

Listen here you hoe, Ethiopia has the most
Brothels in the whole continent of Africa!
Youre the cheapest cunts alive

I can buy your cheap life and still have money
Left over to buy a house

The only cheap peasant is your Ethiopian
cousin who I abuse and pay less than
minimum Wage to clean my whole
fucking house!
:pachah1: Why do the work when I hoes
Are so cheap y’all do anything for a few
Pennies
How can you even afford a maid when you collect welfare with multiple kids:pachah1:
Speaking of abuse you sound like you were abused as a child, did your parents use beating as a form of discipline :mjlol:
Ghetto single mom
Gtfo my thread :ivers:

How can you even afford a maid when you collect welfare with multiple kids:pachah1:
Speaking of abuse you sound like you were abused as a child, did your parents use beating as a form of discipline :mjlol:
Ghetto single mom
Gtfo my thread :ivers:

We are not like your family who live of benefits
And social housing

:drakelaugh:Ethiopians are a fucking joke
Who gassed you? And if ur so pressed why
Are you on a SOMALI SITE HOE?

:mjlol: Are you protecting cos ur a single
mother? Tut tut go put ur rainbow children
To bed with multiple baby daddies

@government dms are locked can’t reply but
I’m good walal x

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We are not like your family who live of benefits
And social housing

:drakelaugh:Ethiopians are a fucking joke
Who gassed you? And if ur so pressed why
Are you on a SOMALI SITE HOE?

:mjlol: Are you protecting cos ur a single
mother? Tut tut go put ur rainbow children
To bed with multiple baby daddies

@government dms are locked can’t reply but
I’m good walal x
You are such a sad foul mouth under class hoodrat woman
Get a fking life fat Xalimo

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
And your a fucking benefit taking, hoe
Who’s legs are open 24/7 Just like other
s in Ethiopia

:mjpls: Filthy Ethiopian
Atleast our prostitutes make money and don’t have kids unlike you free hoodrat thing with multiple kids by multiple men. Stupid methhead:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts