Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast our prostitutes make money and don’t have kids unlike you free hoodrat thing with multiple kids by multiple men. Stupid methhead:sass2:

Why are you copying my cusses to you? Be
Original

Listen go tuck your ugly ass kids into bed,
You’ve got houses to clean in the morning
Hoe

Somalida iyo baadinimo maxaa kal heysto. You just know its some weird loser behind this account. I bet this fool convinced himself hes a habesha female by now

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are you copying my cusses to you? Be
Original

Listen go tuck your ugly ass kids into bed,
You’ve got houses to clean in the morning
Hoe
It’s clear to see who is copying the cuss words. You don’t have a bit of creativity. You are repeating the same shitty insults over and over again. My thread triggered you ummmm bet your public assistance collecting ass have too many kids. Such a reckless prostitute :susp:

It’s clear to see who is copying the cuss words. You don’t have a bit of creativity. You are repeating the same shitty insults over and over again. My thread triggered you ummmm bet your public assistance collecting ass have too many kids. Such a reckless prostitute :susp:

Go clean my house u copy cat Ethiopian
prostitute And go feed ur kids hoe

why do y’all have so many kids in the west? How do y’all afford it ? And why yalll don’t use birth control

That's because more Somalis have stable jobs in the west.

I have three siblings and most Somali families in Australia are about the same.

Ethiopians on the other hand are much more problematic here.

It’s hard to raise a large family in the west unless y’all making over six figures. Families with a lot of kids collect public assistance and most of their kids have behavior issues and do bad in school.
Diapers and daycares are expensive plus each child needs individual attention and love.
Wait wait I am on to something so the reason why there are so many Somalian kids acting wild and seeking for attention on social media has to do with how they were raised. Daddy was hands off and mommy was too busy giving birth to give them individual attention and love:ohhh:

Yes we are individualistic society but also patriotic, value loyalty and hard work:obama:
I meant more about back home. We need to catch up in population to atleast 60% of Ethiopia's population. But not unsustainable growth of 10 kids per family of course. The numbers though will gradually decrease as infant mortality and education of girls increases. Girls would then be less focused on having many babies and more on their education. But its still a strong part of our culture and won't go away soon.

For the west though, kids should be limited for the reasons you state. But I don't agree that raising kids will make you poor. There's many measures in the west that helps makes it not expensive . Eg. tax deductions, child benefits no matter your income(they give $1000/ month/ child in Canada) etc..
:mjohreally:
Also I've seen big somali families that had almost all the older ones with bachelor degrees and successful in life. Those issues you talk about stem from many different sources and not just because of having too many kids usually.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What kind of person spends months trolling an internet forum with a made up life and pretending to be an ethnicity that they are not? How sad can their actual life be to drive them to such a pitiful point?
:jaynerd:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I meant more about back home. We need to catch up in population to atleast 60% of Ethiopia's population. But not unsustainable growth of 10 kids per family of course. The numbers though will gradually decrease as infant mortality and education of girls increases. Girls would then be less focused on having many babies and more on their education. But its still a strong part of our culture and won't go away soon.

For the west though, kids should be limited for the reasons you state. But I don't agree that raising kids will make you poor. There's many measures in the west that helps makes it not expensive . Eg. tax deductions, child benefits no matter your income(they give $1000/ month/ child in Canada) etc..
:mjohreally:
Also I've seen big somali families that had almost all the older ones with bachelor degrees and successful in life. Those issues you talk about stem from many different sources and not just because of having too many kids usually.

America is stingy when it comes to public assistance. Low income families get housing assistance, healthcare and food assistance but once they start working they lose the public assistance. Families with multiple children live in bad poor neighborhoods.

I see that y’all trying to catch up with us but it will never happen considering the fact that y’all fight over the smallest thing and have no respect for authority.

Good luck though :mjswag:

America is stingy when it comes to public assistance. Low income families get housing assistance, healthcare and food assistance but once they start working they lose the public assistance. Families with multiple children live in bad poor neighborhoods.

I see that y’all trying to catch up with us but it will never happen considering the fact that y’all fight over the smallest thing and have no respect for authority.

Good luck though :mjswag:
yea, the bad neighborhoods is the major thing making many kids get lost in the system. But the average somali family size in the west will decrease with the next generation

Somalis catching up population-wise is independent from what you stated.

Emily dear I used to have an ethiopian maid. We payed her the bare minimum everyday she didn't mind because her back up job was being a prostitute she says she earns more money from that :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

How can you even afford a maid when you collect welfare with multiple kids:pachah1:
Speaking of abuse you sound like you were abused as a child, did your parents use beating as a form of discipline :mjlol:
Ghetto single mom
Gtfo my thread :ivers:
Get to arabia and re collect all tge ethiopian maids that are getting raped by all their arab masters
:trumpsmirk:

Westernized Somalis don't have more than 3 to 4 kids, usually just 2 if the woman was raised in the West.

Having too many children in the West is too much of a burden, even with all the generous government benefits, when you don't have the same family structures to lean on for support as back home. A life in the West also offers us the chance to fully reach for opportunities (education, careers, hobbies) beyond the scope of marriage and children. Best to take advantage of those opportunities and have fewer kids that you can give a quality upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.