Why do Somalis have too many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ratchet Xalimo making up lies
Janitorial and cleaning other people’s houses is a Somalian thing.

what lies? Her name is Selma and she is
Our maid and has been for a year now -
Cheap as f*ck

All the Ethiopians in London are maids

Saudis Arabia is full of dirty Ethiopian maids
Hahahahaha

Are you serious why can't you believe it there was even a story about an Ethiopian maids throwing herself from the 7th floor while her Arab masters were filming quite sad tbh. but my point is there are Ethiopian maids stop being in denial
Wow. @Emily there are ethiopian maids all over ksa getting karbashed by their arab masters. Stop fking denying it man

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
what lies? Her name is Selma and she is
Our maid and has been for a year now -
Cheap as f*ck

All the Ethiopians in London are maids

Saudis Arabia is full of dirty Ethiopian maids
Hahahahaha
Funny this is coming from a public assistance collecting refugee with multiple siblings

Ewww you sound like a low class peasant

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Are you serious why can't you believe it there was even a story about an Ethiopian maids throwing herself from the 7th floor while her Arab masters were filming quite sad tbh. but my point is there are Ethiopian maids stop being in denial
Speaking of Arab masters don’t you look up to these barbaric backward Arabs:damedamn:
You even believe you are Arab :comeon:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Stay angry trashy racists

Speaking of Arab masters don’t you look up to these barbaric backward Arabs:damedamn:
You even believe you are Arab :comeon:
Nice try trying to avoid the subject you still haven't admitted your people are maids for everyone in the world even in Ethiopia my family had Ethiopian maids :ulyin:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nice try trying to avoid the subject you still haven't admitted your people are maids for everyone in the world even in Ethiopia my family had Ethiopian maids :ulyin:

Are you poor with a lot of siblings? Did this thread offend you
You sound so fking hurt:)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:ayaanswag: what are you talking about some deflecting so much ask your fiancee I bet he had an Ethiopian maid maybe that's were he got his Ethiopian fetish from :samwelcome:
Do you have a small penis :cosbyhmm:
You are insecure and unnaturally aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.