Why do Somalis hate themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed alot of Somalis will not admit to being Somali or they will tell non Somalis their clan father was an Arab to lessen the shame and increase the pride. I've seen this happen twice.

Why is this?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Diaspora phenomenon these youngins cultural orphans runnin away from da baggage of civil war prolly got made fun of for starvin being Somali aint cool right now in they minds

They just casualties of the civil war
:mjcry:

I've noticed alot of Somalis will not admit to being Somali or they will tell non Somalis their clan father was an Arab to lessen the shame and increase the pride. I've seen this happen twice.

Why is this?
This arab obsession you have is unreal. Did your arab father bastardize you?

Always the same Shit "Arab this and Arab that". Why dont you get it over with and just marry a hairy Eeyrab & maybe you will find an anwser to your question.

This arab obsession you have is unreal. Did your arab father bastardize you?

Always the same Shit "Arab this and Arab that". Why dont you get it over with and just marry a hairy Eeyrab & maybe you will find an anwser to your question.

He secretly wants to feel accepted by Arabs. Why else does he constantly bring them up?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Because they are victim of civil war, so they all got mental related issue, on the other hand some were born to be hateful.

Some Somalis however are saying they are Caucasian though. They say they have Caucasian faces and jaw structures.

But they won't say white people came from us. Its only "we came from them".

Some Somalis however are saying they are Caucasian though. They say they have Caucasian faces and jaw structures.

But they won't say white people came from us. Its only "we came from them".

Says the man who openly advocated for Somalia to be taken over by foreign Bantus. You don't give a shit about our Cushitic identity and culture, you claim you do but you openly want us to be replaced by foreign Bantus who literally have nothing to do with us.

Says the man who openly advocated for Somalia to be taken over by foreign Bantus. You don't give a shit about our Cushitic identity and culture, you claim you do but you openly want us to be replaced by foreign Bantus who literally have nothing to do with us.

No I didn't. I said they lived with us for centuries and must be respected and not sent to foreign lands and have their villages burnt like you said.

When I said they should take over,it was tongue in cheek to get you angry. But they should be allowed to live and stay with us like they did with our ancestors. They are Bantu Somalis and my compatriots. They have more right to the land than you born in Jane and Weston

He secretly wants to feel accepted by Arabs. Why else does he constantly bring them up?

Im pretty sure AJ is just joking most of time pluss that is just his schtick.

Keep in mind tho people like AJ have a deeply-rooted belief that Arabs have ownership over Islam or tha Islam is associated with Arabs only and thats is why people point the finger at us accusing us of being Arabs. Just because we are muslims. Trying Project that identity crised insecurity on us.

They even did a survey on Arab league nations where they asked different nations apart of the league what they consider their race,nationality, ethnicity and culture is everyone except for Somalis said Arab. Somalis said Somali on everything.

Yet they still try to perpetuate this constant falsehood of us claiming or thinking we are Arab. This only exist in their own rubbish rethoric not in reality at all.

We named ourselves "Soomaals" and our language , culture and history is "Soomaali"....Oh How convient for people who allegedly think they Arabs we sure make it obvious that we aren't.

and no some creationist myths about sheikhs had zero significance/relevance in the Somali identity formation.

So it doesn’t fit relying on centuries old nomadic dwelling myths to support your argument because It doesn't lineup with the contemporary and historical reality of us being Somali nor does it invalidate it. At this point is just constant bombardment of empty rhetoric of Muslim = Arabic.

Im pretty sure AJ is just joking most of time pluss that is just his schtick.

Keep in mind tho people like AJ have a deeply-rooted belief that Arabs have ownership over Islam or tha Islam is associated with Arabs only and thats is why people point the finger at us accusing us of being Arabs. Just because we are muslims. Trying Project that identity crised insecurity on us.

They even did a survey on Arab league nations where they asked different nations apart of the league what they consider their race,nationality, ethnicity and culture is everyone except for Somalis said Arab. Somalis said Somali on everything.

Yet they still try to perpetuate this constant falsehood of us claiming or thinking we are Arab. This only exist in their own rubbish rethoric not in reality at all.

We named ourselves "Soomaals" and our language , culture and history is "Soomaali"....Oh How convient for people who allegedly think they Arabs we sure make it obvious that we aren't.

and no some creationist myth had zero significance/relevance in the somali identity formation.

So it doesn’t fit relying on centuries old nomadic dwelling myths to support your argument because It doesn't lineup with the contemporary and historical reality of us being Somali nor does it invalidate it. At this point is just constant bombardment of empty rhetoric of Muslim = Arabic.

I literally don't know a SINGLE Somali person who claims to be Arab or related to Arabs in any possible way.

Somalis are aware of their Cushitic and Horn African identity and we are aware of it. AbdiJohnson is complaining about a problem that doesn't even exist.

Islam doesn't equal Arabs. Its a religion.

But bootyclapping for Arabs like HSM does like KSA over Iran issue makes you Arab wannabe.

Difference.

Islam doesn't equal Arabs. Its a religion.

But bootyclapping for Arabs like HSM does like KSA over Iran issue makes you Arab wannabe.

Difference.

HSM is not the President of Somalia.

Somalia doesn't have a President. We don't even have a Government. You're complaining about HSM despite the fact that HSM has no authority in Somalia and is only in "power" due to the 20 000 foreign Bantu soldiers that occupy our country. Maybe you should focus on that problem instead of a non-existent one.

You're literally too stupid for words. What's your IQ level?

HSM is not the President of Somalia.

Somalia doesn't have a President. We don't even have a Government. You're complaining about HSM despite the fact that HSM has no authority in Somalia and is only in "power" due to the 20 000 foreign Bantu soldiers that occupy our country. Maybe you should focus on that problem instead of a non-existent one.

You're literally too stupid for words. What's your IQ level?

I gave you an example.

I have many more Mr Jane and Weston such as beating up fellow Somalis for being indifferent to Palestine or begging the Arabs for aid money. Or smiling uncontrollably when an Arab enters your Somali shop

We have 20 000 foreign Bantu soldiers occupying our country, killing thousands of Somali civilians, taking our land, controlling our "leaders", yet this fuckboy AbdiJohnson is complaining about some non-existent Somalis claiming to be Arab.

He's THAT stupid. Focus on the larger issue first you coon.

I guarantee you that AbdiJohnson was too stupid to get accepted into any university in Canada. He's THAT dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts