Why do Somalis hate themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbdiJohnson is disgusting. He degrades Somali women, he shits on our culture, he insults our Deen, and he openly stated his desire for Somalia to be colonized by Bantu foreigners.

He's too low for words and the definition of a self-hating Somali.
1. I love Somali women
2. I love Somali culture
3. I am a proud Westernaawi Muslim
4. Bantu Somalis should live freely in Somali

AJ I'm almost certain you're midgaan. It's the fact that not only have you left the religion but you despise Somalis.

Wtf? :draketf: :faysalwtf:

It's madhibaan and not midgaan you cuqdad-ridden madkhali cockroach. Let's also not forget the most famous Somali atheist (your eedo) hails from your own laf, sxb. I don't know of any madhibaan atheists and more importantly madhibaan who make a living mocking and degrading the deen.

@AbdiJohnson can you please clarify your pro-unionist stance to me? I've always wanted to ask you this.

Why do you support unionism at the expense of what the people living in the Somali peninsula want for their lives? Does the concept of self-determination not lie at the heart of Western values that you so cherish and claim to be a champion of? Why are you not for the right of the people of say Somaliland to choose whether they want to secede from the union or not? Aren't you a believer in democracy and the people's right to choose? Why are you in favour of forcing autocratic rule on such a people, when such a style of governance goes against everything you ostensibly believe in?

The Somali people are not ready for democracy. Maybe in 100 years.

If we gave Somalis the right to vote, they would vote to wipe out other clans.

Somaliweyne is needed to survive as a people. It will be forced on the next generation.

You have to be of sound mind to be given democracy. You don't let children vote do you? Why Somalis?

That's not unlike saying an enslaved people are not ready for for freedom yet. If you truly do believe democracy is the pinnacle of enlightenment, then you would support the people's right to choose no matter how ridiculous it is. I have never seen any western think tank explicitly say, "these people aren't ready for democracy". Those are clearly non-western (or perhaps even anti-western) sentiments. It only exposes you for the flaming hypocrite that you are. You are either an advocate of democracy or you aren't. There is no spectrum on this issue.

That's not unlike saying an enslaved people are not ready for for freedom yet. If you truly do believe democracy is the pinnacle of enlightenment, then you would support the people's right to choose no matter how ridiculous it is. I have never seen any western think tank explicitly say, "these people aren't ready for democracy". Those are clearly non-western (or perhaps even anti-western) sentiments. It only exposes you for the flaming hypocrite that you are. You are either an advocate of democracy or you aren't. There is no spectrum on this issue.
Would you be in favor of letting children vote?

Would you be in favor of letting children vote?

Nice red-herring. Children do not yet have the proper mental faculties or sufficient life experience that would allow to navigate the minefield that is politics. Unless of course you are alluding to the notion that Somali also do not yet have the proper mental faculties that would warrant the implementation of democracy, and my response would be that is a delicious irony given your topic.

It is exactly what I'm saying. Somalis are largely illiterate too. How can we give illiterate people the right to vote? Somalis are not ready for democracy.

A 12 year old Westerner or Japanese or Chinese or Asian should be given the right to vote before a 30 year old illiterate Somali khat addict who would blindly votes for his clan cousin.

It is exactly what I'm saying. Somalis are largely illiterate too. How can we give illiterate people the right to vote? Somalis are not ready for democracy.

A 12 year old Westerner or Japanese or Chinese or Asian should be given the right to vote before a 30 year old illiterate Somali khat addict who would blindly votes for his clan cousin.

AbdiJohnson claims to be enlightened and progressive, but everything he advocates for says otherwise. He doesn't really believe in Western values.

In his eyes, Western values equate LGBT rights. He has no clue that Western ideologies are an all-encompassing and complex way of looking at the world. I doubt he's even read the works of a SINGLE Western philosopher.

AbdiJohnson claims to be enlightened and progressive, but everything he advocates for says otherwise. He doesn't really believe in Western values.

In his eyes, Western values equate LGBT rights. He has no clue that Western ideologies are an all-encompassing and complex way of looking at the world. I doubt he's even read the works of a SINGLE Western philosopher.

You also doubted I've never touched a woman but I proved you wrong. You also claimed I blocked you from viewing my profile when my profile is not open to non followers. I always prove you wrong.

Why do you talk out of your ass? Why do you talk without thinking first?

Wtf? :draketf: :faysalwtf:

It's madhibaan and not midgaan you cuqdad-ridden madkhali cockroach. Let's also not forget the most famous Somali atheist (your eedo) hails from your own laf, sxb. I don't know of any madhibaan atheists and more importantly madhibaan who make a living mocking and degrading the deen.
:mjlol:What are you on about midgaanyahow.

It sucks not being accepted by your own people I understand. We have bad apples but not all of us are the same and your problem is you like to paint all of us with the same brush. I for one respect Somali bantus and you insulting my clan won't change that midgaanyahow now stop following me around.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending