Why do Somalis hate themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you an example.

I have many more Mr Jane and Weston such as beating up fellow Somalis for being indifferent to Palestine or begging the Arabs for aid money. Or smiling uncontrollably when an Arab enters your Somali shop

I told you before many times that I live in Etobicoke, not "Jane and Weston".

And what you just said is a repeat of your earlier jokes. Come up with something new you boring freak.

We have 20 000 foreign Bantu soldiers occupying our country, killing thousands of Somali civilians, taking our land, controlling our "leaders", yet this fuckboy AbdiJohnson is complaining about some non-existent Somalis claiming to be Arab.

He's THAT stupid. Focus on the larger issue first you coon.

I guarantee you that AbdiJohnson was too stupid to get accepted into any university in Canada. He's THAT dumb.

Not only did I get accepted into a Canadian university but I am doing my Masters now and I am probably one of the highest salaried Somalis in my age group in the entire Somali Western diaspora.

@Kaafiye you need the likes of me in your community. I shine a bright light on it

I literally don't know a SINGLE Somali person who claims to be Arab or related to Arabs in any possible way.

Somalis are aware of their Cushitic and Horn African identity and we are aware of it. AbdiJohnson is complaining about a problem that doesn't even exist.

Yeah But one problem Ignorant psuedo scholars & people out there are trying to push this stupid notion of us thinking or claiming arab (not just AJ), which is total utter nonsense quite frankly.

When do we claim arab? When we speak in our own Somali language? When we practice our somali culture? When read we Somali history? When we engage in Somali Politics? When we list Somali on the census? When do we claim them?

Their claims of us thinking we Arabs only exist in rethoric "language" not in reality.

20u1pqh.png

This extract above is the reality of 99% Somalis

Last edited:

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
This xamar cad cad girl I was going to school with used to tell us her family were called shandhi. ...five years later, same chick is claiming she's half Indian n half yemeni:drakelaugh:

leilamaryaneey

I am Somali woman
The Internet is not reality, don't get caught in the web of lies. lol. no claims them. I find it funny because here in London It doesn't matter if we are in East, North, south or west they always follow wiilisha somaliyed like a lost puppy.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:childplease:Ya right. where do these Somalis live?

The op is a troll we don't claim to be Arabs and I've never met a Somali who does.:camby:
I've never seen a Somali claim to be Arab either tbh :lol: Whatever pursues the OP

AJ I'm almost certain you're midgaan. It's the fact that not only have you left the religion but you despise Somalis.

AbdiJohnson is disgusting. He degrades Somali women, he shits on our culture, he insults our Deen, and he openly stated his desire for Somalia to be colonized by Bantu foreigners.

He's too low for words and the definition of a self-hating Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending