Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They're your Muslim brothers, chill. I've noticed on this site that there's a lot of anti-Arab resentment amongst Somalis. Y'all can't talk shit about Arabs until you guys manage to pull this off.

m8mez4benkmg8mek.jpg

BoMGsGehzkG

Nayal Nassar, an Egyptian man in a long-time relationship with Jennifer Gates, the daughter of Bill freaking Gates.

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-10-07-35-pm-700x.png

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, is dating Lebanese man Michael Boulos.

Are any of you guys dating the daughter a multi-billionare? Didn't think so. Rich women like hairy Middle-Eastern men. Be nicer to your Arab brothers and maybe you'll learn the tricks they got up their sleeves. You certainly need it.

Tukraq

VIP
They're your Muslim brothers, chill. I've noticed on this site that there's a lot of anti-Arab resentment amongst Somalis. Y'all can't talk shit about Arabs until you guys manage to pull this off.

BoMGsGehzkG

Nayal Nassar, an Egyptian man in a long-time relationship with Jennifer Gates, the daughter of Bill freaking Gates.

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-10-07-35-pm-700x.png

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, is dating Lebanese man Michael Boulos.

Are any of you guys dating the daughter a multi-billionare? Didn't think so. Rich women like hairy Middle-Eastern men. Be nicer to your Arab brothers and maybe you'll learn the tricks they got up their sleeves. You certainly need it.
Those women are ugly af, who the hell dates a women because of who her father was, talk about suspect

Sambuus

Inactive
So if you’re dating a rich person that makes you decent? More like a gold digger, Somalis don’t marry rich people. People marry the rich somali. :stevej:
It’s not a achievement to be dating someone who has more fortune than you, it’s embarrassing especially if you’re a man doing it:snoop:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Those women are ugly af, who the hell dates a women because of who her father was, talk about suspect

upload_2019-2-17_14-15-52.png
"Ugly af" sure.
2ff67cd1d84e29c8df8a3e1c01efc94e.jpg
Just hideous, you bet.

upload_2019-2-17_14-17-59.png

upload_2019-2-17_14-18-40.png

upload_2019-2-17_14-18-58.png

Hideous women and unimpressive bank. 0/10 fail, defintely.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-17_14-18-17.png
    upload_2019-2-17_14-18-17.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 318

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The term Arab is very broad and covers large geographical location. The Somalis aren’t anti Arabs like the Levantine(Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon) nor North African Arabs or even Yemenis This resentment you speak is only mostly towards the Saudis and lately the UAE involvement in Somali affairs

Many Somalis in real life are Arab booty clappers. Only on SomaliSpot can you find many Somalis who don't cuck to Arabs.

You are part of a nefarious agenda. In real life Somalis and Arabs generally get along, but that's as far as it goes. My father is friends with many Arab and has no problems going on unprovoked tirades. I forget the saying, but there's a Somali proverb he always throws out that equates Arab men to women.

People that say we booty clap for Arabs just want us to be hostile to them.

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 65730"Ugly af" sure.
2ff67cd1d84e29c8df8a3e1c01efc94e.jpg
Just hideous, you bet.

View attachment 65732
View attachment 65734
View attachment 65735
Hideous women and unimpressive bank. 0/10 fail, defintely.
Saxib that’s your type go for it, but men always date down when it comes to wealth, that’s why most rich career women are in relationships with cats:chrisfreshhah: men don’t care how much money you have that’s why Oprah and whoppie Goldberg can’t find a man with all their billions:chrisfreshhah: and how do you find trump with a wig on attractive:faysalwtf: that Jew kushner took the decent one:mjlol:

OP, what makes you think we're anti-Arab? Are you referring to real life, this forum or elsewhere like twitter, YT etc.?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You are part of a nefarious agenda. I real life Somalis and Arabs generally get along, but that's as far as it goes. My father is friends with many Arab and has no problems going on unprovoked tirades. I forget the saying, but there's a Somali proverb he always throws out that equates Arab men to women.

People that say we booty clap for Arabs just want us to be hostile to them.

“Maandhow Cayaayirka igadaa Carabi Waa Naagee”
It was said by Sayyid Mohamed Abdalla Hassan

Trending