Why do Somalis feel inferior to Arabs on social media

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The new wave of nationalist Somalis are embarrassing, us. Acting like they got enslaved by the Arabs and got mentally colonized by them. The hatred these new wave Somali ultra rightwing accounts reminds me of how the madows complain about Arabs.

since when is a Somali inferior to a dhegacas? Wallahi they act live pure victims on Twitter and its embarrassing asf reer 68 IQ at it again.

why are Somalis on social media always so embarrassing? the left wing blm madow sympathizers and these ultra rightwing somali who hide behind old geeljire pictures should be banned from social media ffs.

Somalis should be anti-arab, god knows Arabs are hella anti Somali. They treat somalis leaving in the Middle East like trash. They don’t pay their Somali maids and often are known to physically abuse them. F Arabs man, they can choke

Well Somalia is a Gulf Arab colony where the royals play their proxies. I don't know about the general side of twitter but a lot of people hate Arabs for their funding of terror and playing a role in destroying our nation.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
i’m Somali first kulaha! She is Somali first Muslim 2nd!

Kan wuxuu ku faanaya Xabashi Victory against arabs

These weird guy is tryna say we got mentally enslaved by Arabs

Somalis should be anti-arab, god knows Arabs are hella anti Somali. They treat somalis leaving in the Middle East like trash. They don’t pay their Somali maids and often are known to physically abuse them. F Arabs man, they can choke
Non-Muslim?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Well Somalia is a Gulf Arab colony where the royals play their proxies. I don't know about the general side of twitter but a lot of people hate Arabs for their funding of terror and playing a role in destroying our nation.

lol no Arab destroyed Somalia mate Hawiye & Daarood did.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

I think you are confusing Hindi and Ethiopian maids for being Somali mate. Somalis have been living comfortable in Arab countries for centuries. You cant fool us with your black lives matters propaganda.

lol no Arab destroyed Somalia mate Hawiye & Daarood did.
True but it doesn't change the fact Arabs interfere in our domestic affairs and played a huge role in destroying our country, that's facts. They also fund terror in our country and others.

Let's not forget when dirty Qatari Arabs funded terror attacks in Somalia

The Audio:

The article:
So? Should I hate all 422 million of them because of one isolated incident? They aren't the ones who killed 200,000 - 500,000 Isaaqs and leveled two of the major cities are they? And I don't hate my fellow Somalis one bit. Cuz I know it's not their fault. So how are you gonna blame all of them? The only reason it happened was because Gulf states are vying for control in the Horn of Africa.

Somalis need to put Somalia in front of those Arabs. The Arabs in powers don’t like you neither do the everyday ones. The Somali people need to understand this and stop kissing ever Khalid or Yusuf’s a*s and start looking at our interests first.

So? Should I hate all 422 million of them because of one isolated incident? They aren't the ones who killed 200,000 - 500,000 Isaaqs and leveled two of the major cities are they? And I don't hate my fellow Somalis one bit. Cuz I know it's not their fault. So how are you gonna blame all of them? The only reason it happened was because Gulf states are vying for control in the Horn of Africa.
They are a major player in destroying/conspiring against us in our country (Specifically Gulf Arabs) and are known to be racist af and abuse Somalis/other foreign workers which is why many Somalis hate them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somalis need to put Somalia in front of those Arabs. The Arabs in powers don’t like you neither do the everyday ones. The Somali people need to understand this and stop kissing ever Khalid or Yusuf’s a*s and start looking at our interests first.

How can you say a nation of half a billion people dont like Somalis? Dumb stupid statement you are a racist against Arabs.

They are a major player in destroying/conspiring against us in our country (Specifically Gulf Arabs) and are known to be racist af and abuse Somalis/other foreign workers which is why many Somalis hate them.
"Retired Akh-Right member" I think that's all I need to say. :mjlol:

psyche

To each their own

Western Arabs are alright, but the ones back in the middle East deserve no sympathy from me.

Racism, misogyny and discrimination is ripe there. I experienced it first-hand and hopefully I don't have to stumble into that clusterf*** again.

Last edited:
How can you say a nation of half a billion people dont like Somalis? Dumb stupid statement you are a racist against Arabs.
I know arabs.. There are both good and bad just as in every other race on earth.. These dumb asses are embarrassing us on twitter. They make us look insecure.. Someone should shutdown their Twitter accounts..

Trending