Why do somalis do this???

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
So yesterday I was with my family at the airport to pick up my abti who's coming from sweden. We stumbled upon this somali family and they come to greet us cause why not, somalinimo and and all that and the first thing they say is not salam the first thing they ask is what is your qabiil? :urgh::snoop: is such behaviour acceptable?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Say the qabiil they would probably dislike the most, to avoid them continuing the conversation.

Some somalis are too obessed with qabiil it's our own little opioid addiction, once your on that train it's a long road to recovery.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
So yesterday I was with my family at the airport to pick up my abti who's coming from sweden. We stumbled upon this somali family and they come to greet us cause why not, somalinimo and and all that and the first thing they say is not salam the first thing they ask is what is your qabiil? :urgh::snoop: is such behaviour acceptable?

:dead: wAt iS U qABil. why would they ask your qabil:farmajoyaab:

My advise is never tell anyone your qabiil. Usually qabiilists can have a negative or positive opinion on you depending on what tribe you come from. If anyone asks for my tribe in real life, I simply don't tell them and I say Somali is enough. Try to avoid negativity.

Trending