Why do somali women give birth to 6+ kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine having one kid, put all your resources and energy on that kid and kid turns out to be waste of space. You gonna be all alone as old person. Having more kids is reassurance that one will atleast turn out great

Imagine having one kid, put all your resources and energy on that kid and kid turns out to be waste of space. You gonna be all alone as old person. Having more kids is reassurance that one will atleast turn out great

Gooney

In the West, more kids means more welfare, that’s the main attraction. This welfare addiction is mostly responsible for the surge in divorces and familial dysfunction. Less children (2-3) means more activities with your children and a better quality of life for the family. 6-8 kids with grandparents in a 3-4 bedroom home. No space the kids to do homework.

Gooney

In the West, more kids means more welfare, that’s the main attraction. This welfare addiction is mostly responsible for the surge in divorces and familial dysfunction. Less children (2-3) means more activities with your children and a better quality of life for the family. 6-8 kids with grandparents in a 3-4 bedroom home. No space the kids to do homework.
Inshallah my ideal would be 4 kids....thats a nice number. and I never taken ceyr in my adult life. Kids are blessing and if a woman divorce me I just replace her. Easy come easy go

Inshallah my ideal would be 4 kids....thats a nice number. and I never taken ceyr in my adult life. Kids are blessing and if a woman divorce me I just replace her. Easy come easy go

Gooney

Great attitude. The “easy go” includes your children? If you won’t go the extra mile to save your marriage, why marry in the first place? Who will raise your children? Adeer aka step-daddy Abu Musa, or the welfare office? If you are not committed to a life-long marriage, join our ranks of anti-marriages and children.

Gooney

I want a lot of kids my reasons are:

-Little issue with retirement I have an army to look after me when I'm older
-Have plenty of help and free babysitting
-If a few of them become qasaaro I still got more
-Make my qabiil larger

:ehh:

I want a lot of kids my reasons are:

-Little issue with retirement I have an army to look after me when I'm older
-Have plenty of help and free babysitting
-If a few of them become qasaaro I still got more
-Make my qabiil larger

:ehh:

nine

Why not work and save for your pension? Since yesterday was the first time that I went to the Somali politics forum, I would say your last point is the guiding factor of your need to have more children, so you and your fellow odeyaal can yarn about laandheere and laangaabs in the cities of the diaspora. Count the tolka-dudes in jails too.

Last edited:
nine

Why not work and save for your pension? Since yesterday was the first time that I went to the Somali politics room, I would say your last point is the guiding factor of your need to have more children so you and your fellow odeyaal can yarn about laandheere and laangaabs in the cities of the diaspora. Count the tolka-dudes in jails too.
My first fadhi ku dirir session was when I was 8 or 9 years old in School:tocry:
If I retire at 65 and I live until 90 that means I would have to save up money I live off for 25 years yeah Adeer I ain't doing that. It is cheaper and less financially straining to get married, have kids and raise them. If you want we can do the math

images

I decided to embrace crazynimo of Somalis I ain't gonna resist no more:jcoleno:

Last edited:
I decided to embrace *******nimo I ain't gonna resist no more:jcoleno:

nine

Good luck Sxb, I hope you and your progeny will build a proper and modern technical school back home and make your tol employed and smarter. Better than we are laandheere in Dixon, Cedar-Riverside, Rikenby or in Heidelberg West.

I see Somali women walking around with their 5 children everyday, why do they want so many children?. I have always wondered why most somalis are jobless.. turns out theyre busy breeding new kids to get childbenefits kkkkk:lolbron:
okay okay

Why do they want to give birth to many children? is 2-4 children not enough?
I'm not a somali woman but my husband wont be getting 5 kids from me. That's a fact. People should have a reasonable amount of children that way they can afford to give them a good and comfortable life. When you have to many kids it's very difficult to give them a wonderful life because everything will cost even more for that family. I know to many somali women who on average have 4 kids minimum and they are struggling and complaining about how their husbands wont even watch the kids for them to go out for a few hours, or they are frustrated because they are at the grocery store every week spending so much money on food to feed everyone. It's sad but I dont know why Somali girls get married and then less than a year later they announce their pregnant and from that first pregnancy they continue to have kids for the next 4 years straight. That's to much and so rushed.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm not a somali woman but my husband wont be getting 5 kids from me. That's a fact. People should have a reasonable amount of children that way they can afford to give them a good and comfortable life. When you have to many kids it's very difficult to give them a wonderful life because everything will cost even more for that family. I know to many somali women who on average have 4 kids minimum and they are struggling and complaining about how their husbands wont even watch the kids for them to go out for a few hours, or they are frustrated because they are at the grocery store every week spending so much money on food to feed everyone. It's sad but I dont know why Somali girls get married and then less than a year later they announce their pregnant and from that first pregnancy they continue to have kids for the next 4 years straight. That's to much and so rushed.
We're talking about expanding somali people though there's a purpose bigger we need to not run out.
Plus we view children as biggest barakh and blessings that bring joy

Status
Not open for further replies.