Why do somali women give birth to 6+ kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Because its better for somalia to have more people. We are only 15 million that's really shit compared to other African countries.
thats only in Somalia. What about the other somalis who are living in Europe, Us ?
Why is it better for Somalia to have more people?

Ramen

🌸
you live in house for rent free so you have no say in what happens in house. just avoid going in their room, let them enjoy life
let them enjoy life kulaha
i dont want a bastar running around the house. I will keep my position as the youngest aka the one with power:dabcasar:

I see Somali women walking around with their 5 children everyday, why do they want so many children?. I have always wondered why most somalis are jobless.. turns out theyre busy breeding new kids to get childbenefits kkkkk:lolbron:
okay okay

Why do they want to give birth to many children? is 2-4 children not enough?
We need a bigger population. We are only at 15 million! i say keep breeding it's a blessing and benefits is god providing.

:gaasdrink:

The good looking halimos give birth to 5, 6 kid's. And it's the ugly ones that have always something to say about it.
My nigga knows! if you hubby don't want no more kids then it means you are no longer attractive to him. If my wife is sexy nature compels me to reproduce so our beauty can be passed on.

:hemad::hahaidiot::lawd:

thats only in Somalia. What about the other somalis who are living in Europe, Us ?
Why is it better for Somalia to have more people?
A population is needed to provide more man power so that we can compete. All in all we need to put our differences aside and work to build up the country before we can bring more children into the picture. Think of elon musk...lots of kids but enough money to provide for them. That nigga is desperately trying to reduce white extinction! if you work towards a better life and financial position then you have the right to have lots of children.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
My nigga knows! if you hubby don't want no more kids then it means you are no longer attractive to him. If my wife is sexy nature compels me to reproduce so our beauty can be passed on.

:hemad::hahaidiot::lawd:

I tried to tell this peasants, more babies equal evolutionary lottery. Halimos with with weak gene's Aka ugly features are always salty

Ramen

🌸
I tried to tell this peasants, more babies equal evolutionary lottery. Halimos with with weak gene's Aka ugly features are always salty

I just think that we should be able to adopt orphan somali children and also give birth to some children.

By doing that we could save children that already exist and give them a home.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I just think that we should be able to adopt orphan somali children and also give birth to some children.

By doing that we could save children that already exist and give them a home.

I agree but you also have to understand we're too Langaab in terms of land versus population so it kinda irk when people say we produce too many babies because clearly infant deaths is big issue for us, so without 5 babies we'd even be lesser in Number.

Ramen

🌸
I agree but you also have to understand we're too Langaab in terms of land versus population so it kinda irk when people say we produce too many babies because clearly infant deaths is big issue for us, so without 5 babies we'd even be lesser in Number.
5 kids in somalia makes sense
but in western countries? no.

Status
Not open for further replies.