Why do somali women give birth to 6+ kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
5 kids in somalia makes sense
but in western countries? no.

Why not in Western countries we don't even number 1 million, more babies more legitimate foothold clout.

How is having two per family working for the west? Slow death, its a gap we can fill and take over.

Kratos

Sonder
What makes it even more weird is that most Somali women have also undergone fgm. So when they have sex they don't even get to enjoy it, and when they give birth, they are far more likely to have fatal complications than other women, yet they still have the ability to pump out 5+ kids

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
In somalia fertility rate is high but child morality rate is high too. Idk about the west though have 5+ kids really serves no purpose. I think our current generation in the west will have less kids.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I asked that question few months ago and all the members with multiple siblings were defensive

I see Somali women walking around with their 5 children everyday, why do they want so many children?. I have always wondered why most somalis are jobless.. turns out theyre busy breeding new kids to get childbenefits kkkkk:lolbron:
okay okay

Why do they want to give birth to many children? is 2-4 children not enough?
Contraceptives are forbidden in islam unless it is necessary

contraceptives didn't exist back then so how can they be haram?

Kim

Contraceptives didn't exist during that time and Mohmed preached his followers to practice coitus interrupts which is withdrawing the penis before ejaculation. You will rarely see these days modern educated Saudis and other Arab Muslims having larger families like their fathers. I was flabbergasted to see them adopting to the nuclear family. They all use contraceptives. Leave to Somalis to cry haram.

Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interruptus during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:135

Kim

Contraceptives didn't exist during that time and Mohmed preached his followers to practice coitus interrupts which is withdrawing the penis before ejaculation. You will rarely see these days modern educated Saudis and other Arab Muslims having larger families like their fathers. I was flabbergasted to see them adopting to the nuclear family. They all use contraceptives. Leave to Somalis to cry haram.

Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interruptus during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:135
having sex using condom? Might as well not have sex then.....whats the point

Status
Not open for further replies.