Why do other somali girls stare?

I’ve notice quite often when there is a group of Somali girls I don’t know they just look at me and stare, sometimes even glare for no reason. Happened at a Somali event I went to a few nights ago and they just kept eyeing me while I was with my friends for no reason. They’re college age might I add so not old, and not FOBS either. Why do people do this? In real life I’d hate to admit it but I’m “miskeen” so I don’t do anything to provoke this imo. This also used to happen back in high school, but I knew them and they were the mean girls who hated my friends so that was understandable, although again for no reason.
They could be admiring your looks they could also want you in their group so they can ruin you.
Be smart this is the age you can make big mistakes due to bad friends. Stay in school sweet heart unless there is an active shooter inside the school lol

I used to be a tomboy as a child but my Hooyo always found a way to deck me in dora without my consent. It was a fashion disaster when you hated pink but every item you owned was pink :drakewtf:

Now I dress semi formal usually button ups, wide pants or work skirts when I heading to school with minimal makeup. My casual style though is soft feminine streetwear, so think cute but trendy.
That was me, but switch tomboy for goth. My parents always bought me normie clothes. My mum still tries to this day. I prefer the elegant gothic Lolita look over punk, which I’ve noticed that’s most black rockers prefer. I get stared at a lot, so I’m used to it.

lalayariis

Bad cop
That was me, but switch tomboy for goth. My parents always bought me normie clothes. My mum still tries to this day. I prefer the elegant gothic Lolita look over punk, which I’ve noticed that’s most black rockers prefer. I get stared at a lot, so I’m used to it.
Yooo I love that look. I wear something alternative sometimes too but it’s more punk/ grunge since I love punk rock.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Somali men does the same to every men that looks like a Horner all the time followed by a nod.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Staring is the National pastime of Somalis, like the state bird of Somalia is the dakhsi

Somalis in general have staring problem, I stare back and they accept me as one of their own. If you don’t stare back, you will keep getting stared at
wallahi you hit the nail on the head with that, i’ve never read something so accurate and relatable loooool “accept me as one of their own” like stare the f back at me you sellout

wallahi you hit the nail on the head with that, i’ve never read something so accurate and relatable loooool “accept me as one of their own” like stare the f back at me you sellout
Yeah, but with Somali people, they’re probably just confused. Especially since I was always hanging out with ajnabis. One old lady asked me why don’t I hang out with my own kind when I was with my African American roommate. When I said that we’re the same people, she said I was confused . I got a lot of dirty looks from Somalis when I said I was just black. Also, back then I didn’t wear scarves, so they were pondering why I’m not Muslim. Their directness threw me off because MidWesterners are so passive aggressive and ajnabis are more pc.

Reborn
Getting stares because of the way dress is always funny to me :chrisfreshhah:
The other day I was riding my longboard around campus and a group of xalimos all stopped and started to stare at me thinking that I'm some sort of an animal:drakelaugh:
Be comfortable in your skin don't let anyone stop you :camby:
unless what you're wearing is haram

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If they stare, I’ll join the staring game with them
6C17889F-46F2-4BF6-8747-FAE98BA8CC4A.jpeg

Yeah, but with Somali people, they’re probably just confused. Especially since I was always hanging out with ajnabis. One old lady asked me why don’t I hang out with my own kind when I was with my African American roommate. When I said that we’re the same people, she said I was confused . I got a lot of dirty looks from Somalis when I said I was just black. Also, back then I didn’t wear scarves, so they were pondering why I’m not Muslim. Their directness threw me off because MidWesterners are so passive aggressive and ajnabis are more pc.
who the hell asks someone why don’t you hang around with your own kind? that’s defo a first

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nayaa u r a gown woman now. Listen to your Mama and start wearing dress for success.

Trending

Latest posts