Why do Muslims follow the hadith more than the actual Quran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidaar Wanaagsan took a vacation, just as I expected .... if you are lurking bro, Jimce Wanaagsan Saxib... We all get forced to eat our own words sometimes. Suck it up ....

At least you aren't that extreme in suggesting the QURAN also has issues.

You are saying the Stomach is a universal symbol for greed, and there saxib, is what the Hadith is conveying with some caveat in that a Muslim needs to control that greed and not follow his stomach like some non believer would...

You are somehow providing the answers but you willfully blind yourself to what you are saying. Also, sometimes people mention part of an organ in reference to the total organ. It is all linguistics.

If you want to argue over this all day, then my objective is complete and your claim that this Hadith was teaching science by saying people have seven intestines is proven to be false.

The same hadith you quote says someone has ONE INTESTINE ... so there is contrast of images between two people, one with an intestine(singular) and the other with seven...

Come up with something else, this Hadith is settled.
War yaa ilahay ya qaana. The hadith does not mention stomachs. It is talking about intestines. Where did you get stomach from? You've introduced two words to the hadith which are not in it - greed and stomach.

You keep talking about the number seven. That is only one part of the equation. The other part is that it falsely asserts that Muslims have one intestine. This disproves that it is metaphorical because if it was really about how greedy non-Muslims are, it would not undercount the number of intestines Muslims have. It would have said that Muslims have two intestines which is the actual number of intestines that we all have. What purpose is served by undercounting the number that Muslims have?

Furthermore, there's no evidence non-Muslims are greedier than Muslims. Arab dictatorships are more corrupt and prone to steal the wealth of their citizens than western countries which are democratic and accountable to the electorate. A lot of Muslim dictators are billionaires. Few Western leaders are. So even from a historical vantage, the hadith makes no sense.

But I agree, let's not harp on this one hadith. Let me ask you a question: Bukhari says the the Messenger of Allah asked his companions if they know where the sun goes when it sets. They said no. He replied that it goes to bow at the feet of Allah's throne. Do you believe the sun sets and goes to Allah's throne?

Another question: do you think Allah looks like a human? One hadith says that Allah created Adam in his image. This contradicts at least twenty Quranic passages which say Allah does not look like his creation. Another hadith says that one should not punch people in the face because Allah made them in his image which makes it clear it is talking about a physical resemblance for otherwise the prohibition against hitting the face would make no sense.

Also, why do the hadiths in the link I provided contradict themselves on how old the prophet was when he died? Two different ages are given by Bukhari and Muslim. They also contradict themselves on how long he lived in Mecca for. This is what happens when you put the word of Prophet Bukhari over the word of Allah. May Allah save us from that fitna.

Last edited:
War yaa ilahay ya qaana. The hadith does not mention stomachs. It is talking about intestines. Where did you get stomach from? You've introduced two words to the hadith which are not in it - greed and stomach.

You keep talking about the number seven. That is only one part of the equation. The other part is that it falsely asserts that Muslims have one intestine. This disproves that it is metaphorical because if it was really about how greedy non-Muslims are, it would not undercount the number of intestines Muslims have. It would have said that Muslims have two intestines which is the actual number of intestines that we all have. What purpose is served by undercounting the number that Muslims have?

Furthermore, there's no evidence non-Muslims are greedier than Muslims. Arab dictatorships are more corrupt and prone to steal the wealth of their citizens than western countries which are democratic and accountable to the electorate. A lot of Muslim dictators are billionaires. Few Western leaders are. So even from a historical vantage, the hadith makes no sense.

But I agree, let's not harp on this one hadith. Let me ask you a question: Bukhari says the the Messenger of Allah asked his companions if they know where the sun goes when it sets. They said no. He replied that it goes to bow at the feet of Allah's throne. Do you believe the sun sets and goes to Allah's throne?

Another question: do you think Allah looks like a human? One hadith says that Allah created Adam in his image. This contradicts at least twenty Quranic passages which say Allah does not look like his creation. Another hadith says that one should not punch people in the face because Allah made them in his image which makes it clear it is talking about a physical resemblance for otherwise the prohibition against hitting the face would make no sense.

Also, why do the hadiths in the link I provided contradict themselves on how old the prophet was when he died? Two different ages are given by Bukhari and Muslim. They also contradict themselves on how long he lived in Mecca for. This is what happens when you put the word of Prophet Bukhari over the word of Allah. May Allah save us from that fitna.

So you want to keep on beating a dead horse? I will repeat ... Both numbers in the Hadith are metaphors and are not telling us the biological aspect of a human being but about unchecked Greed/gluttony. Behavior modification is the intended objective of the Hadith by contrasting two people. I quoted an example from the Quran employing similar tactics. There are many more examples in the Quran where metaphor is used..

You contradict yourself in the utilization of the Hadith to serve your false narrative. Within the same Hadith, we have one human who has one intestine, and the other Seven. Why didn't you insist people have one intestine since the Hadith says that as well? You deceptively mention the seven even though both numbers are there to help with the contrast the Hadith is making between two people's behavior.

You have to admit you lost on this Hadith so I can indulge you in others if I can.... Admission of loss in debates shows credibility .. you must show you got some ..

Your question of Adam's creation in the Image of God was answered already .. but if you want my take on it ... you have to first accept your loss on this beaten and disabused narrative of that Hadith teaching false science ....

We can't just keep jumping to new topics without settling the first one.

So you want to keep on beating a dead horse? I will repeat ... Both numbers in the Hadith are metaphors and are not telling us the biological aspect of a human being but about unchecked Greed/gluttony. Behavior modification is the intended objective of the Hadith by contrasting two people. I quoted an example from the Quran employing similar tactics. There are many more examples in the Quran where metaphor is used..

You contradict yourself in the utilization of the Hadith to serve your false narrative. Within the same Hadith, we have one human who has one intestine, and the other Seven. Why didn't you insist people have one intestine since the Hadith says that as well? You deceptively mention the seven even though both numbers are there to help with the contrast the Hadith is making between two people's behavior.

You have to admit you lost on this Hadith so I can indulge you in others if I can.... Admission of loss in debates shows credibility .. show you got some ..

Your question of Adam's creation in the Image of God was answered already .. but if you want my take on it ... you have to first accept your loss on this beaten and disabused narrative of that Hadith teaching false science ....

We can't just keep jumping to new topics without settling the first one.
My position is that both numbers are anatomically incorrect. Not just the seven. Answer my other questions and leave this dead horse alone sxb.

The Quran doesn't say pray five times a day, so what should u do? abandon prayers?
The hadith are meant to make sense of the quran, when they have not been fabricated.

The Quran doesn't say pray five times a day, so what should u do? abandon prayers?
The hadith are meant to make sense of the quran, when they have not been fabricated.

Good point. Let us see how he answers that.. One can't reject and attack Authentic Hadiths on one hand, and then pray five times a day drawing the knowhow from the Same Hadiths that taught Muslims how to perform prayers and how many rakcah they perform in each.

Good point. Let us see how he answers that.. One can't reject and attack Authentic Hadiths on one hand, and then pray five times a day drawing the knowhow the Same Hadiths that taught Muslims how to perform prayers and how many rakcah they perform in each.
They use fake hadiths as the reason to discount all hadiths. It's stupid. If a hadith sounds fake, like Satan was a nigga, then don't believe it but that doesn't mean all hadiths are fake.

My position is that both numbers are anatomically incorrect. Not just the seven. Answer my other questions and leave this dead horse alone sxb.

That contradicts your statement earlier and your entire premise that elementary level science teaches people have one Intestine.. That was your ill thought beef with the Hadith to begin with. Now you suddenly shift?

MA NIGGA

:denzelnigga:

Be straight with me

That contradicts your statement earlier and your entire premise that elementary level science teaches people have one Intestine.. That was your ill thought beef with the Hadith to begin with. Now you suddenly shift?

MA NIGGA

:denzelnigga:

Be straight with me
No, I said people have two intestines. One for urine, and the other for xaar. To say there is one intestine is as factually incorrect as it is to say there are seven. There are just two. But enough about xaar and kaadhi. Tell me this: the hadiths say that if you eat Ajwa dates in the morning and evening you will be protected from poison. So wanna put this to the test? Eat Ajwa dates and swallow cyanide. We'll see if prophet Bukhari protects you adeer.

No, I said people have two intestines. One for urine, and the other for xaar. To say there is one intestine is as factually incorrect as it is to say there are seven. There are just two. But enough about xaar and kaadhi. Tell me this: the hadiths say that if you eat Ajwa dates in the morning and evening you will be protected from poison. So wanna put this to the test? Eat Ajwa dates and swallow cyanide. We'll see if prophet Bukhari protects you adeer.

Wait, my biology is rusty but a quick Google produced this for urine organs and their tracts, didn't see Intenstine there ..

from here http://www.kidneyurology.org/Library/Urologic_Health.php/Urniary_system_and_how_works.php

There are two intestines - the large intestine and the small intestine. Basic stuff saxib. But good job at avoiding my question about Ajwa dates.

If you want me address the Ajwa dates, or any other comment earlier, it is one simple admission away on your part that you lost on the first Hadith. Throwing at people here long debunked myths known to any muslim who is wired and connected online will only reveal your level of ignorance about Islam in general.

Do yourself a favor, admission then we proceed. Nothing you posted so far poses a challenge.... It is your call.. I insist on this because you seem to be insincere and only interested in dumping garbage and useless material straight from so many websites I spent time on reading their alleged issues in Islam.

Save us time and make this go quick .. you need to admit you have no case in the first Hadith..

Nobody is saying all hadiths are fake. We're saying many are. Not too many people are lining up to drink poison even though hadiths say poison cannot harm you if you eat Ajwa dates. Not many are drinking camel piss either even though hadiths recommend them for illness. Other hadiths say that you should wait three days before you kill a snake in your house. Wanna try that?

The only legit hadiths are those that confirm what is in the Quran like those about prayer and fasting because the Quran talks about prayer and fasting. But nobody learns how to pray from the hadith. Everybody is taught by their parents or family. Its handed down from generation to generation

If you want me address the Ajwa dates, or any other comment earlier, it is one simple admission away on your part that you lost on the first Hadith. Throwing at people here long debunked myths known to any muslim who is wired and connected online will only reveal your level of ignorance about Islam in general.

Do yourself a favor, admission then we proceed. Nothing you posted so far poses a challenge.... It is your call.. I insist on this because you seem to be insincere and only interested in dumping garbage and useless material straight from so many websites I spent time on reading their alleged issues in Islam.

Save us time and make this go quick .. you need to admit you have no case in the first Hadith..
Weak. You started off by confusing intestines with stomach, and then revealed you don't even know how many intestines there are in the body, but you claim that it's been debunked? How cute. I think you're right. An admission of sorts is called for. An admission from you that you're hopelessly out of your element. But I don't insist on it saxib. I don't wanna humiliate you. Just wanna educate you to stop worshipping prophet Bukhari

There are two intestines - the large intestine and the small intestine. Basic stuff saxib. But good job at avoiding my question about Ajwa dates.

I didn't ask you the number of intestines.. never read a material that claimed intestines are the organs for Urine... check the Urinary tract system I posted earlier. Apparently, the basic stuff is what you have issues with....

Ajwa dates and adam's creation in the image of God are hostages to your lack of admission that you had no case in the other Hadith. If you are serious about finding a rebuttal for both .. you need to accept you lost in the first Hadith...

You mentioned to Ferrari how nobody learns the prayer from the Hadith but from their parents. Where did these parents learn the prayer performance to begin with? Do you take a look at what you write before you post ?

Full of holes ...

Last edited:
Weak. You started off by confusing intestines with stomach, and then revealed you don't even know how many intestines there are in the body, but you claim that it's been debunked? How cute. I think you're right. An admission of sorts is called for. An admission from you that you're hopelessly out of your element. But I don't insist on it saxib. I don't wanna humiliate you. Just wanna educate you to stop worshipping prophet Bukhari

I could have humiliated you long ago at the first post if I wanted to. But with your own hole-filled arguments and lack of knowledge in what you are taking about, you do the work for me. Even in secular knowledge, you are the one who out of the blue claimed Intestine having to do with Urine production ...

Have you no capacity for embarrassment?

I didn't ask you the number of intestines.. never read a material that claimed intestines are the organs for Urine... check the Urinary tract system I posted earlier. Apparently, the basic stuff is what you have issues with....

Ajwa dates and adam's creation in the image of God are hostages to your lack of admission that you had no case in the other Hadith. If you are serious about finding a rebuttal for both .. you need to accept you lost first in the first Hadith...

You mentioned to Ferrari how nobody learns the prayer from the Hadith but from their parents. Where did these parents learn the prayer performance to begin with? Do you take a look what you write before you post ?

Full of holes ...
Most Somalis were illiterate till Siyad Barre's literacy drive so they could not have learned how to pray from hadiths. Even those who are literate don't learn from books. It is something our parents and grandparents learned from example, not from reading.

You have one and only one good point - it would appear intestines dont handle urine. Just excrement. I got my memory mixed up. Happy to admit I was wrong there.

Your inability to answer my points is obvious enough. Here's a tip: don't set down conditions for how I must conduct myself. Not gonna work.

Last edited:
I could have humiliated you long ago at the first post if I wanted to. But with your own hole-filled arguments and lack of knowledge in what you are taking about, you do the work for me. Even in secular knowledge, you are the one who out of the blue claimed Intestine having to do with Urine production ...

Have you no capacity for embarrassment?
At the first post? Is that the post where you claimed the hadith is about stomachs? Qosolka. You're adorable.

Most Somalis were illiterate till Siyad Barre's literacy drive so they could not have learned how to pray from hadiths. Even those who are literate don't because hadiths don't learn from books. It is something our parents and grandparents learned from example, not from reading.

You have one and only good point - it would appear intestines dont handle urine. Just excrement. I got my memory mixed up. Happy to admit I was wrong there.

Your inability to answer my points is obvious enough. Here's a tip: don't set down conditions for how I must conduct myself. Not gonna work.

We are onto something with your first admission although it is not the one we are looking for. Getting mixed up is what you have been doing all along, from the time you invited yourself into the thread thinking you have got a case against Islam, to when you slipped up some high claims of intestine urine function... I know .. it sucks when things backfire and blow up on your confused face .. but .. I promise to take your hand and guide you through with kindness...

Your claims about Somali literacy campaign by the former regime having to do with Hadith/Islamic studies are laughable.... . Somalis who wanted to study their religion went to the mosques to study Arabic and listened to their sheekhs who translated the Quran, Hadiths and Books of Ahkam for them. Ever heard of Alkownayn? First Somali who introduced Alif wax male, you know, what they called Hingaadda or how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet ... in SOmalia, in 13th Century .. Man oh Man! This is why I get pissed with pretenders like you....

Dee saxib, do yourself a favor and stop introducing new topics that only reveal how little you know about Somalis and their religion. Stick to the topic.

HINT: Admit you lost the case with the Hadith so I can comment on the Ajwa Dates and Adam's creation in the Image of God in REVERSE ORDER ..

Be short and precise with your messages while I am in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.