Why do Muslims follow the hadith more than the actual Quran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are onto something with your first admission though it is not the one we are looking for. Getting mixed up is what you have been doing all along from the time you invited yourself into the thread thinking you have got a case against Islam, to when you slipped up some high claims of intestine urine function... I know .. it sucks when things backfire and blow up on your confused face .. but .. I promise to take your hand and guide you through with kindness...

Your claims about Somali literacy campaign by the former regime having to do with Hadith/Islamic studies are laughable.... . Somalis who wanted to study their religion went to the mosques to study Arabic and listened to their sheekhs who translated the Quran, Hadiths and Books of Ahkam for them. Ever heard of Alkownayn? First Somali who introduced Alif wax male, you know, what they called Hingaadda or how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet ... in SOmalia, in 13th Century .. Man oh Man! This is why I get pissed with pretenders like you....

Dee saxib, do yourself a favor and stop introducing new topics that only reveal how little you know about Somalis and their religion. Stick to the topic.

HINT: Admit you lost the case with the Hadith so I can comment on the Ajwa Dates and Adam's creation in the Image of God in REVERSE ORDER ..

And be short and precise with your messages while I am in a good mood.
You're a bore.

Is that short enough for you habibi?

It is funny seeing how those that refuse to accept hadiths, which have been accepted by the entirety of the Islamic Ummah in past time, are arguing against said hadiths with the arguments non-muslims would use to criticise the Qur'aan.

Firstly, if I've understood @Bidaar Wanagsan correctly, he agrees that the hadith is a metaphor but argues that is is factually wrong to say ONE intestine when a human being has two. If the argument that it is a metaphorical statement is not enough (disproved earlier was the notion that it was a recent re-interpretation), then I will use that same argument against yourself using the Qur'aan. Allah mentions in surah Al-Taxriim:

[[66:4] إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا وَإِن تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ]

"If you two [wives] repent to Allah, [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants."

Notice how Allah is addressing using dual form (speaking to two of the Prophets, SallaAllahu calayhi wa sallam, wives), but when talking about their hearts using plural form. Now you tell me, Have a person more than one heart? If no, then is it not factually wrong (it is not, I'll tell why that is later in shaa Allah. It has to do with the arabic language, the very same basis of explanation he dismissed regarding the hadith) to use hearts in plural when there is a dual form (in contrast to the english language, for instance), since plural indicates that atleast one of the two had more than one heart?

It is funny seeing how those that refuse to accept hadiths, which have been accepted by the entirety of the Islamic Ummah in past time, are arguing against said hadiths with the arguments non-muslims would use to criticise the Qur'aan.

Firstly, if I've understood @Bidaar Wanagsan correctly, he agrees that the hadith is a metaphor but argues that is is factually wrong to say ONE intestine when a human being has two. If the argument that it is a metaphorical statement is not enough (disproved earlier was the notion that it was a recent re-interpretation), then I will use that same argument against yourself using the Qur'aan. Allah mentions in surah Al-Taxriim:

[[66:4] إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا وَإِن تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ]

"If you two [wives] repent to Allah, [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants."

Notice how Allah is addressing using dual form (speaking to two of the Prophets, SallaAllahu calayhi wa sallam, wives), but when talking about their hearts using plural form. Now you tell me, Have a person more than one heart? If no, then is it not factually wrong (it is not, I'll tell why that is later in shaa Allah. It has to do with the arabic language, the very same basis of explanation he dismissed regarding the hadith) to use hearts in plural when there is a dual form (in contrast to the english language, for instance), since plural indicates that atleast one of the two had more than one heart?
You've not understood me correctly. I don't accept the hadith is metaphorical for the simple reason that it does not say anything about greed. Even if it did, it would still make no sense since intestines have nothing to do with greed. The symbol for greed is the stomach, not the intestines. Wahabbis only talk about metaphors when science disproves their beliefs. It's a copout.

But enough about intestines. Tell me: do you think Ajwa dates can protect you from poison too, and if so, are you prepared to drink a bottle of bleach to prove it?

You've not understood me correctly. I don't accept the hadith is metaphorical for the simple reason that it does not say anything about greed. Even if it did, it would still make no sense since intestines have nothing to do with greed. The symbol for greed is the stomach, not the intestines. Wahabbis only talk about metaphors when science disproves their beliefs. It's a copout.

But enough about intestines. Tell me: do you think Ajwa dates can protect you from poison too, and if so, are you prepared to drink a bottle of bleach to prove it?

Someone who thought urine is produced in the Intestine has no credibility with science. Looks ugly when people run to science and it turns out they skipped their sixth grade biology exam..

And using that cheap challenge from Evangelical websites by you who is passing as a Muslim says something...

Last edited:
Someone who thought urine is produced in the Intestine has no credibility with science. Looks ugly when people run to science and it turns out they skipped their sixth grade biology exam..

And using that cheap challenge from Evangelical websites by you who is passing as a Muslim says something...
At least I don't think Allah is a human being. You're pushing Bible doctrines but have the gall to talk about evangelicals. Real cute. Get back to me when you drink some poison kid.

At least I don't think Allah is a human being. You're pushing Bible doctrines but have the gall to talk about evangelicals. Real cute. Get back to me when you drink some poison kid.

Muslims don't think Allah is like Human. This Surah below teaches them Allah is unlike any of his creature.

surahikhlas-rewards.jpg

Translation – “Say, “He is Allah, [who is] One. Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is he begotten. Nor is there to Him any equivalent.”

You misunderstand the subject of Divine attributes and how Muslims approach the subject. God's attributes like his face, hands, hearing, seeing, etc are unlike those attributes of a human. We accept what is mentioned by the Quran of the divine attributes as they are, and what is mentioned by the Prophet in his authentic sayings as they are without changing the meanings out of fear that we are equating God's divine attributes to his creatures. Allah mentioned those attributes for himself. And Muslims accepted them as they are without the assumption that Allah's hearing is he same as a human's hearing... It would be silly to compare Allah to a human...

If someone says they have knowledge, we read in the Quran Allah has knowledge of things as well, but are the two knowledge similar and equal? It is the same ..

The prophet also mentioned how if one tries to imagine God in their mind, they will fail. No one can conjure up an image of God in their head... So people shouldn't brother themselves with that... A good example is how the prophet said Both hands of God are right hands.

You seem to be ignorant. It is obvious you don't know anything about Islam...

Last edited:
As for the hadith of Dates of Ajwa, it is talking about Toxin rather than Poison. The Arabic word used in there has several meanings one of which is toxin.. From the understanding of Sahabah and Muslims with Arabic knowledge, that is how they understood and understand it. The prophet mentioned how those particular dates from that particular region could help with the detoxification..

Honey is said to have some health benefits .... Some plants have natural healing qualities to them. Many drugs are derived from plants originally before synthetic version of their chemistry is made ...

What you keep on repeating as a problem, always has simple explanation...

clip_image002%25255B4%25255D.jpg

@BestCaseScenario

I debunked your answers in my other hadith thread. Your arguments are exactly the same as the last guy who copied and pasted them from the same blog that you did. Ten out of ten for your plagiarism skills.

Here's another test for you: Bukhari says that you cannot kill snakes if they come into your house for three days. He says you should speak to them and warn them to leave for three days, unless they're striped snakes which you may kill instantly. So here's a test for you: let me bring a poisonous snake into your house for three days and we'll see if you can persuade him gently and politely if he perhaps wouldn't mind finding another accommodation. I wanna see you pull a Dr Doolittle. We can tape your civil dialogue, put it on YouTube, and convince the whole world of your snake talking abilities.

Since you mention honey, here's another challenge. The hadiths say that if you eat honey twice a month, no "calamity" will happen to you. Wanna put this to the test? Eat honey twice a month, jump off a bridge, and tell us if you escape calamities. You will win the Nobel Prize for discovering how to avoid splattering your brain on the concrete. If that's too daunting for you, here's a simpler test: don't turn up for work for a month and see if eating honey will protect you from getting fired. Or don't pay rent for a month and see if you escape eviction. Wanna play sweetie? No excuses now.

@BestCaseScenario

I debunked your answers in my other hadith thread. Your arguments are exactly the same as the last guy who copied and pasted them from the same blog that you did. Ten out of ten for your plagiarism skills.

Here's another test for you: Bukhari says that you cannot kill snakes if they come into your house for three days. He says you should speak to them and warn them to leave for three days, unless they're striped snakes which you may kill instantly. So here's a test for you: let me bring a poisonous snake into your house for three days and we'll see if you can persuade him gently and politely if he perhaps wouldn't mind finding another accommodation. I wanna see you pull a Dr Doolittle. We can tape your civil dialogue, put it on YouTube, and convince the whole world of your snake talking abilities.

Since you mention honey, here's another challenge. The hadiths say that if you eat honey twice a month, no "calamity" will happen to you. Wanna put this to the test? Eat honey twice a month, jump off a bridge, and tell us if you escape calamities. You will win the Nobel Prize for discovering how to avoid splattering your brain on the concrete. If that's too daunting for you, here's a simpler test: don't turn up for work for a month and see if eating honey will protect you from getting fired. Or don't pay rent for a month and see if you escape eviction. Wanna play sweetie? No excuses now.

You sound mentally off a bit...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why don't you guys all just stop wasting your times mentally trying to process god through texts and just surrender. Why is it so hard for humans just to let go and have trust that god has the best answer? it's the best sign of humility and it brings you peace because every second u think or do or feel anything in your limited body, it will lead to a limited answer. A limited being can never lead to an infinite answer, so u will hit a road-block constantly and be stuck in this maze we call the devil playground. For the devil sole task is to have u not surrender and trust in god, there is no other purpose of him. He will use good and bad both equally to fool u from submitting.

Like giving out bread to poor people he wants u to say I am doing this for god as if you can trade with god, it's a sign of arrogance. That's all that matters to satan, is that arrogance is shown whether it's thru good or bad deeds is irrelevant that's why he promised to god till the day of judgement. It makes sense cause the second u think u know something about god, u head into another dead end road and it never ends and you will forever be stuck in some part of this life I call a maze. Where-as isn't it more logical to surrender in the maze and let god find and rescue you since he is infinite and perfect and his answer regardless what it is will always be better then anything u conjecture up. Hence why the DR is at peace, for simplicity is the answer!!! when it is confusion you know who has his hands in there!!!:p

The DR is saving u alot of time, ur arguing who is right and wrong and conjecture and u will always hit a dead road cause your thinkin about this topic and u fail to realize everyone who contributes an answer is limited himself hence the answer is limited in some way, sure it might be better then your answer regarding god, I mean I can join into the conjecture and give brilliant answers but it will always be limited also cause I am limited. Did I do better then your limited answer yes but my answer heads into another level of limitation.

So what better and beautiful answer is there then submission. It means u drop all this mental, emotional, body, and everything u know and say I surrender, come and find me god cause your unlimited, I cant find you lol. What better answer is there sxb then that? I have yet to see a better answer as you put the ball back in god hand and u let him decide and anything he decides CANT BE BAD or WORSE then what u will conjecture up. It's funny the quran does mention dont go into conjecture and talks about god cause u all will have limited answers in the end and head nowhere. Walle hikmad ba ku jiro!!!

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh my god @Bidaar Wanagsan and his sense of humor mixed with logic and experimentation to test people will does destroy a man honestly. For testing verifies everything. The only thing science differs on other things is thru testing which is what your doing to embolden your point thru tests. For tests don't lie, it's verifiable and in-front of your eyes and it's not speculation, hypothesis, beliefs, this is tested and fact now. I think the Muslims are not used to this territory so go easy on them brother. Most muslims and most people are in the phase of Looking at something, conjecture and explanation thru god did it or my voodoo doll is responsible or it, but no testing of any of those explanation. Then comes science and says, hey I am gonna look at what ur looking at, plus explain thru 'intelligence' but even then I won't rely on my intelligence alone but test it to cement it as fact. But even using intelligence compared to myths and superstitutions and god did it is far better method even if testing was available.

So science will have those two tools against mythological creatures. The only problem science has really is when it also 'limits' everything to testing, some things can't be tested or the tools haven't been developed, do we just disregard an event or belief? so they both have roles belief and science they just don't go well together and need a strict barrier wall in between them. For example areas around death, I don't think science will ever answer what happens after death, so belief is possible in this area as it's not testable. Same with what was before the big bang, belief is possible as it's not testable. But anything after the big bang up untill now is testable even if we don't have the tools yet we will one day.

You sound mentally off a bit...
Fuleey xaar weyn. I thought you Saudi wannabes were tough mujahids, but you're afraid of a little rattlesnake? What's a little poison gonna do to a fearless holy warrior habibi? Maybe you can eat some Ajwa dates to ward off evil. Don't forget honey as well. Twice a month and you will be saved.

Fuleey xaar weyn. I thought you Saudi wannabes were tough mujahids, but you're afraid of a little rattlesnake? What's a little poison gonna do to a fearless holy warrior habibi? Maybe you can eat some Ajwa dates to ward off evil. Don't forget honey as well. Twice a month and you will be saved.

:lolbron:

Salty much? I bet you lived in Arab countries before and know much about them sand than I would ever do. Hurts to have your ego deflated.

Calling a guy "Habibi" was a give away. Only Arabs would do something like that..

:lolbron:

Salty much? I bet you lived in Arab countries before and know much about them sand than I would ever do. Hurts to have your ego deflated.

Calling a guy "Habibi" was a give away. Only Arabs would do something like that..
I've been to Tunisia, Morocco, and Dubai. I was banned from the last two for knocking up their ulema's daughters. Got some mixed race kids running around with my Qabil. Never been to Saudi. Their women stink.

I've been to Tunisia, Morocco, and Dubai. I was banned from the last two for knocking up their ulema's daughters. Got some mixed race kids running around with my Qabil. Never been to Saudi. Their women stink.

Nah, you are too soft for a male. I doubt you are even a male. And your PM to me confirms it...

:damn:

PS: You couldn't pick a female name for yourself? It gets weirder by the day in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts