Why do men think an average looking girl is desperate?

If you're feeling a girl and she is in a group you never wanna single her out when approaching. You wanna approach the group and make them all comfortable. Later you can single out the girl you want to get close to. I bet the way he approached you guys is what made the single girl reject him. If he was more chill about his intentions I think he would have a more favorable response. Either way, how he responded in the end tells you everything about him anyway.

When I approach a group of girl, I always ignore the beautiful ones and engage with the average looking girls first. I’ll be nice to them so that the hot one thinks ‘he’s such a nice guy’. Then I switch my attention to the cute one.

@Yaraye it seemed he let his frustrations out on you :francis:

I agree. You don't wanna put the qurux one on a pedastal. I'm not saying to ignore the pretty one in the group but make her feel like she's not being chased/is the prize. These pretty girls already have the idea that they're god's gift to men so just treating them normal will be a shock to their ego.

I want to give other worldly vibes
happy day GIF
:kendrickcry:

Keep it 100 why do you think the single girl rejected him?
What did she say and why do you think, in your opinion, she rejected him? If he asked her first what do you think she would say?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IM going to be honest in my days I have never used this tactic ever, I hear all this stuff onlive but practically if I am interested in a women I am direct and blunt, I will cosy up to the group of women then quickly turn attention to the girl I like the most, I don't understand how this whole give attention to the ugly girl in the group mechanism works as in my days of jaahiliyah I have never seen this tactic being used by me or my friends it just seems weird to me and I don't know if it would actually work, but if it works for you then it works. I just think it makes it seem like you are more interested in the ugly girl, plus the pretty one is not guaranteed to like you or catch the signals therefore pretty easy to mess up

This is the whole point of my thread. What's up with people assuming average people are desperate or are easy cuz they don't receive a lot of attention/affection?:draketf: You're gonna be in for a rude wake up call if you try the wrong average looking girl. :kodaksmiley:

Average people in general don’t receive a lot of attention/validation that’s true, but where did assume they were easy or desperate?

:farmajoyaab:

problem is if it is just approaching on the street you don't have time to do all of that, you have to go for your main target first, if it fails tell her have a nice day smile then leave
If you approach the main target, without making rapport with the rest of the gang. You will be labelled a creep and ignored or rejected.
Most guys, even ones who have good looks, have no finesse, men with finesse, even if they are ugly, are always gonna bag more girls,a not gonna make an idiot out of themselves
Even seducers get turned down a lot, it’s a numbers game where you are playing the odds.

There is something about cold approaching women that gives them the ick, like you’re panhandling for cookies or something.

:hova:

I advice against it and prefer choosing signals as they have better ROI, on time, effort and emotional investment.
my theory is he found out recently he is good looking, and proceeding to go on a spree of trying to get as many girls as possible without learning the fundamentals of the game
You’re probably right, he saw something he liked and thought hey I got this , after all I have the goods.

poor sucker didn’t learn the fundamentals of the game, cause if he did. @Yaraye would be crying into a pillow right now, instead of putting him on blast.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It has less to do with appearance. It's about self-entitlement. No one is entitled to your attention or time. You are not going to be everyone's type even if you are conventionally attractive. To assume you have a chance with everyone is wildly unrealistic (independent of how you would rank them according to your subjective scale of attractiveness). Some women are also sapiosexuals so it takes more than a pretty face to appeal to them. In general, women don't like being 'seriously' pursued by strangers. I would steer clear. How could I rationalize to my parents I met this virtual unknown and know nothing about his family background or dynamics? Nope. I'm sticking with the familiar.​

Yaraye

VIP
Keep it 100 why do you think the single girl rejected him?
What did she say and why do you think, in your opinion, she rejected him? If he asked her first what do you think she would say?
My single friend said "No" to him, pulled out her phone and started typing. During the ride, my engaged friend talked about how he was an assh0le and then we started talking about the 2nd destination we were going to. The subject wasn't touched on again. My single friend gets approached a lot, and she rejects a lot. So, I don't think she would have said yes even if he asked her first.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Average people in general don’t receive a lot of attention/validation that’s true, but where did assume they were easy or desperate?

:farmajoyaab:

If you approach the main target, without making rapport with the rest of the gang. You will be labelled a creep and ignored or rejected.

Even seducers get turned down a lot, it’s a numbers game where you are playing the odds.

There is something about cold approaching women that gives them the ick, like you’re panhandling for cookies or something.

:hova:

I advice against it and prefer choosing signals as they have better ROI, on time, effort and emotional investment.

You’re probably right, he saw something he liked and thought hey I got this , after all I have the goods.

poor sucker didn’t learn the fundamentals of the game, cause if he did. @Yaraye would be crying into a pillow right now, instead of putting him on blast.
crying in a pillow?!:chrisfreshhah:

I don't give men socials/number even if they ask me first. If they are serious they can approach my family.

The issue was not his approach. It's normal for a guy to approach someone he was attracted to. In fact my friends have been approach by handsome men before. This isn't new to me, which is why I've developed the phone tactic if i'm not actually busy with something. I've never had an issue with the other ones. It's this guy taking out his bruised ego on me is what i got the issue with :susp:

im curious if you don’t give guys your number / socials how do you interact with them if your not around them in person ???

Trending