Why do men think an average looking girl is desperate?

Yaraye

VIP
Hell yeah its all about the brand. Imagine a 5’2 brudda kicking it with 6’2 dudes

How would that make him look to the world? Plus dont boost ur friends ego at your expanse you deserve to be in their position too
Hey I want a guy who likes me even after seeing my beautiful friends. That's a true man:yousmart:

Theres a difference between having A friend thats better and having a friend group that's all better than you
For example would you really want to be that one nigga in a group that works a trade while the rest of your friends all went through grad school and makes 10x more money? Eventually you'll start comparing yourself to them and feel inferior
That's a grim way to look at life.

VERY rare just like men. I have never met, seen, or read about an intelligent drop dead gorgeous women. Could you think of any man, who meets the criterion?
Blake Shelton Nbc GIF by The Voice

Yaraye

VIP
VERY rare just like men. I have never met, seen, or read about an intelligent drop dead gorgeous woman. Could you think of any man, who meets the criterion? Bearing in mind my definition of beauty might be different to yours.
I've seen good looking men with brains. As for personality, i don't know them well enough to determine that :cosbyhmm:

Yaraye

VIP
VERY rare just like men. I have never met, seen, or read about an intelligent drop dead gorgeous woman. Could you think of any man, who meets the criterion? Bearing in mind my definition of beauty might be different to yours.
what's your definition of beauty for both men and women? i wanna see how it compares to mine

I went out with some friends. During this outing we decided to go to a second location so we split off into groups. 2 friends and I were headed to the car, when this objectively handsome somali guy makes a beeline in our direction.

Now I ain't insecure, but I know I'm average looking. So I made the mental conclusion that the guy was headed to one of the two friends I was with. Both of my friends mashallah are stunning (inside and out). One of them is engaged, while the other is single. He got to us and asked for my engaged friend's socials. My engaged friend told him she was engaged. He turned to my other friend and asked for her social. She rejected him.

I knew this guy wasn't about to ask for mine, so avoid looking awkward, I began fiddling on my phone to look busy. I thought that he would leave and we would go about our way. However, this nigga turns to me and says, "I don't know why you're pulling out your phone, I wasn't gonna give you my instagram."

Before I could my mouth to say something, my engaged friend said, "She wasn't gonna ask." The guy suddenly ran off.

I was annoyed that he thought I was gonna ask for his socials when I wasn't even genuinely interested in him. Why do some handsome men assume that an average looking girl always wants them? :dwill: Haven't they thought that average looking girls might not be interested in them? is this how average looking men feel when a delusional woman says they are interested? lol :deadpeter:
I bet you're cute wallahi, kor isku qaad, believe it or not there have been instances when my somali guy friends would find my type unattractive and vice versa, there is no such thing as average imo. Also, that guy was moving mad effeminate, even if he was uninterested he should have been respectful about it

Yaraye

VIP
I bet you're cute wallahi, kor isku qaad, believe it or not there have been instances when my somali guy friends would find my type unattractive and vice versa, there is no such thing as average imo
lol I know I'm cute
Sassy Hair GIF

i just think some men's arrogance is insane to me

lol I know I'm cute
Sassy Hair GIF

i just think some men's arrogance is insane to me
Like I said it depends on the man, I've seen the inverse quite a lot too. Some somali guy chatted to a girl on the street and she'd was like 'ma aniga ba ila hadlaysa adi o saas u foolxuun o waraabo futadiis u eg, dharka o xidhanatahay arag, faqiir waaxid, ma I deeqi kartid' 🤣🤣. Word for word, bar for bar wallahi. My guy got HUMBLED!!

Yaraye

VIP
Like I said it depends on the man, I've seen the inverse quite a lot too. Some somali guy chatted to a girl on the street and she'd was like 'ma aniga ba ila hadlaysa adi o saas u foolxuun o waraabo futadiis u eg, dharka o xidhanatahay arag, faqiir waaxid, ma I deeqi kartid' 🤣🤣. Word for word, bar for bar wallahi. My guy got HUMBLED!!
There is always a risk of embarrassment when chatting someone up. I was just an innocent bystander, i wasn't chatting up anyone :mybusiness: