Why do men think an average looking girl is desperate?

Yaraye

VIP
I went out with some friends. During this outing we decided to go to a second location so we split off into groups. 2 friends and I were headed to the car, when this objectively handsome somali guy makes a beeline in our direction.

Now I ain't insecure, but I know I'm average looking. So I made the mental conclusion that the guy was headed to one of the two friends I was with. Both of my friends mashallah are stunning (inside and out). One of them is engaged, while the other is single. He got to us and asked for my engaged friend's socials. My engaged friend told him she was engaged. He turned to my other friend and asked for her social. She rejected him.

I knew this guy wasn't about to ask for mine, so avoid looking awkward, I began fiddling on my phone to look busy. I thought that he would leave and we would go about our way. However, this nigga turns to me and says, "I don't know why you're pulling out your phone, I wasn't gonna give you my instagram."

Before I could my mouth to say something, my engaged friend said, "She wasn't gonna ask." The guy suddenly ran off.

I was annoyed that he thought I was gonna ask for his socials when I wasn't even genuinely interested in him. Why do some handsome men assume that an average looking girl always wants them? :dwill: Haven't they thought that average looking girls might not be interested in them? is this how average looking men feel when a delusional woman says they are interested? lol :deadpeter:

I went out with some friends. During this outing we decided to go to a second location so we split off into groups. 2 friends and I were headed to the car, when this objectively handsome somali guy makes a beeline in our direction.

Now I ain't insecure, but I know I'm average looking. So I made the mental conclusion that the guy was headed to one of the two friends I was with. Both of my friends mashallah are stunning (inside and out). One of them is engaged, while the other is single. He got to us and asked for my engaged friend's socials. My engaged friend told him she was engaged. He turned to my other friend and asked for her social. She rejected him.

I knew this guy wasn't about to ask for mine, so avoid looking awkward, I began fiddling on my phone to look busy. I thought that he would leave and we would go about our way. However, this nigga turns to me and says, "I don't know why you're pulling out your phone, I wasn't gonna give you my instagram."

Before I could my mouth to say something, my engaged friend said, "She wasn't gonna ask." The guy suddenly ran off.

I was annoyed that he thought I was gonna ask for his socials when I wasn't even genuinely interested in him. Why do some handsome men assume that an average looking girl always wants them? :dwill: Haven't they thought that average looking girls might not be interested in them? is this how average looking men feel when a delusional woman says they are interested? lol :deadpeter:

Canadian Lol GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
Canadian Lol GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no tho, I heard of this happening to other average looking girls. They are either standing by minding their business, trying to look busy or trying to help their friend not be harassed by a objectively good looking guy. The guy turns around to insult them, like they did something.
I don't really interact with men, so this is the first time this happened to me. i've never been insulted by guy for minding my business :wtf:

Last edited:
no tho, I heard of this happening to other average looking girls. They are either standing by minding their business, trying to look busy or trying to help their friend not be harassed by a objectively good looking guy. The guy turns around to insult them, like they did something.
I don't really interact with men, so this is the first time this happened to me. i've never been insulted by guy for mind my business :wtf:
I don't really interact with women much either and when I do approach with romantic intent I don't approach women when they are with friends.

solo is better less meddling from friends who have there own motives and strong sway since it would be a first impression.

I wouldn't know why a guy would insult bystanders probably stung by the rejections. Well technically he didn't insult you he just said he wasn't gonna give you his Instagram but yeah he was heated 😂

Sounds like a rookie; you don't make an attempt on another girl after the other girls have seen you pick (and get rejected) by the girl you actually want.

:mjlol:

Yaraye

VIP
I don't really interact with women much either and when I do approach with romantic intent I don't approach women when they are with friends.

solo is better less meddling from friends who have there own motives and strong sway since it would be a first impression.
solo is smart.
I wouldn't know why a guy would insult bystanders probably stung by the rejections. Well technically he didn't insult you he just said he wasn't gonna give you his Instagram but yeah he was heated 😂
the fact that he thought i was gonna ask for his IG after getting rejected is quite an insult to me.:pacspit: no matter how good looking a guy is, Why would i want a guy who doesn't make me his #1? :stopit:

Sounds like a rookie; you don't make an attempt on another girl after the other girls have seen you pick (and get rejected) by the girl you actually want.

:mjlol:
Exactly, women have that herd mentality & always seek validation from their peers. Us Men couldn’t care less if a woman got rejected or not seen as attractive by other Men; if you like her then that’s all that matters for us dudes.

solo is smart.

the fact that he thought i was gonna ask for his IG after getting rejected is quite an insult to me.:pacspit: no matter how good looking a guy is, Why would i want a guy who doesn't make me his #1? :stopit:
So you where interested :ftw9nwa:
Well don't take it to heart it was just a random guy. You didn't deserve him taking out his bruised ego on you but that sort of thing is bound to happen. At least it's not someone you actually knew or interacted with often💀

Yaraye

VIP
So you where interested :ftw9nwa:
lol. He was objectively handsome, but i wasn't interested. There are many men who i think are good looking while walking by them, but doesn't mean I'm interested.
Well don't take it to heart it was just a random guy. You didn't deserve him taking out his bruised ego on you but that sort of thing is bound to happen. At least it's not someone you actually knew or interacted with often💀

I was just annoyed at his thought process and thought It would make an interesting thread:damedamn:

bound to happen? what does that mean? i should expect a man with a bruised ego to take it out on me? :ummhmm::what:

Trending