Why do men smoke with women then say we find it a turn off

Most Xalimos were taught to have low self esteem from birth and are conditioned deliberately to accept any ole farax. I ain’t one of them. Also in “your big age” kullaha, warya last time I checked your arse was at least one year older than me and you’re still single lol. Anyways, most educated xalimos would rather marry out than settle for a loser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Girllllllllll this level of being feminist:gucciwhat:
Or you just hate Somali men

I would rather marry a loser that's Somali than an arab that i'm gonna get abused owned like a property treated like a slave.

Trust me my cousin is married to an arab, and i seen the way arab women get treated in marriage, but that's a story for another day.

or some tyrone that was born out of 1 night stand that doesn't even know his real identity.
Was out here running through anything since Jesus came off the cross, caught more bodies than the FBI crime lab and is leaking with s.t.ds.
On top of that get cheated on every minute of the day.

or a white man that's gonna kill me eventually because of quote unquote mental illness.

Girl thank you, but no:nahgirl:

Last edited:
Density density audacity
Girllllllllll this level of being feminist:gucciwhat:
Or you just hate Somali men

I would rather marry a loser that's Somali than an arab that i'm gonna get abused owned like a property treated like a slave
or some tyrone that's leaking with s.t.ds and get cheated on every minute of the day

or a white man that's gonna kill me because of quote on quote mental illness
Lol if you’re gonna leave one loser only to end up with another than just stick with your own. I was talking about xalimos who would rather marry out to decent men than stick with losers just because of shared background. This applies to everyone actually. At end of the day you’re better off intermixing with other decent humans then settling for trash unless ofc you’re trash too....which then by all means 😊

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A female who smokes is a dh!lo with no morals in most men’s eyes which is why they are repulsed by it. Even a saqajaan who buns has this view.

Then most of the hunnies I went to university with were dh!loyiin with no morals. I don't know about nowadays but it was exceedingly common for people around 18-22 or so to smoke when I was around that age here in the UAE. Both male and female. I never saw it as being a sign that a person promiscuous or something. Just an unhealthy habit.

Density density audacity

Lol if you’re gonna leave one loser only to end up with another than just stick with your own. I was talking about xalimos who would rather marry out to decent men than stick with losers just because of shared background. This applies to everyone actually. At end of the day you’re better off intermixing with other decent humans then settling for trash unless ofc you’re trash too....which then by all means 😊

Girl just say you hate somali men and go

Tell me 1 somali girl that married out and is still successfully married..... yh i thought so too

I know no matter how far a Somali man goes he would never abuse his wife.

And I never said anything about decency I'm talking about how the average arab and white man is.

I excluded the black men because maybe what i said about them doesn't apply to everyone of them, but living in 2021 your looking at 5%.

And that's Kevin samuel and his crew of incels, who wake up screaming high value men cheat and go to sleep with they exercise their options

Again thank you, but no!

Last edited:
Then most of the hunnies I went to university with were dh!loyiin with no morals. I don't know about nowadays but it was exceedingly common for people around 18-22 or so to smoke when I was around that age here in the UAE. Both male and female. I never saw it as being a sign that a person promiscuous or something. Just an unhealthy habit.
Bud or cigarettes? There's nothing more repulsive than people who bun's fingernails :ohlord:

rethinking_pot_nj-jpeg-076c9-944336.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Tell me 1 somali girl that married out and is still successfully married..... yh i thought so too

And I never said anything about decency I'm talking about how the average arab and white man is.

I excluded the black men because maybe what i said about them doesn't apply to everyone of them, but living in 2021 your looking at 5%.

And that's Kevin samuel and his crew of incels, who wake up screaming high value men cheat and go to sleep with they exercise their options

You seem like you got serious daddy issues.

I know plenty of Somali women who got married to non-Somalis and are still happily married.

World

VIP
Not talking about cigarettes, but weed sxb.

Density density audacity

Why are you bashing Somali men? If you want to marry out, then marry out.

There’s lots of hypocritical men out there. It’s the same thing with men who want a virgin woman for marriage but they ran through the entire block

I don’t smoke so smokers are disgusting to me. Who wants to kiss someone with cig breath/weed breath akhas :hova:

Xaruun

VIP
There’s lots of hypocritical men out there. It’s the same thing with men who want a virgin woman for marriage but they ran through the entire block

I don’t smoke so smokers are disgusting to me. Who wants to kiss someone with cig breath/weed breath akhas :hova:
Imagine kissing them and you start coughing after:drakelaugh:

Birds with a feather..... finish it

Again thank you, but no!
Why are you trying so hard to larp as a female? No real woman talks like you. How many times do you have to start a sentence with “Girl”? Only pretend girls like Tyler Perry talk like that. Get a grip.

Xaruun

VIP
Why are you trying so hard to larp as a female? No real woman talks like you. How many times do you have to start a sentence with “Girl”? Only pretend girls like Tyler Perry talk like that. Get a grip.
Girl you just violated her fr

I'm deaddddd
Why would i need to pretend a different gender on a whole anonymous forum
and what your telling me is men start sentences or use the word girllll like that :dead1:

failed troll:pachah1:

Last edited:
Girl you just violated her fr
I'm confused on why this incel is under every single post of mine:wtfdis:

Was you not the one screaming the mother of your kids is never yours its just your turn last night on my thread??
who says that other then a women hating incel :ayaanswag:
no respectable man talks like you mate work on your self esteem by getting help!

Trending

Latest posts