Why do men smoke with women then say we find it a turn off

Smoking cigs comes with a lot of extra baggage. Every day asking random guys if they have a lighter, having “cig talks” with other guys. I don’t mind girls that do shisha occasionally but I doubt any farax will take a cig smoker. Absolute deal breaker.
It’s mutual buddy, don’t think you get a free pass just for being a dude either. Most non-smoker girls won’t go for a smoker. And that goes for all other vice. The idea that you guys can intolerant but women aren’t is outdated and might have been true for out parents generation where they were conditioned from birth to accept your bs but that’s on the past.

They do, funnily enough.
No self respecting girl would and if they do they’re definitely not looking for longterm or serious relationship. Most serious girls don’t want a guy with addictions for a husband unless she herself has an addiction. Smokers are gross! Can’t imagine kissing one 🤮

It’s mutual buddy, don’t think you get a free pass just for being a dude either. Most non-smoker girls won’t go for a smoker. And that goes for all other vice. The idea that you guys can intolerant but women aren’t is outdated and might have been true for out parents generation where they were conditioned from birth to accept your bs but that’s on the past.
I commend you for still having standards at your big age but most xalimos after 25 accept any farax just to have babies or move out parents house.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
you mean both as in weed and cig

Yep, both....even more so, if they smoke the green.

No self respecting girl would and if they do they’re definitely not looking for longterm or serious relationship. Most serious girls don’t want a guy with addictions for a husband unless she herself has an addiction. Smokers are gross! Can’t imagine kissing one 🤮

You'd think otherwise, if you saw me in the flesh. I wouldn't be able to get you off me.

Trending