Why do men smoke with women then say we find it a turn off

You can get cancer from inhaling 2nd hand smoke, its just as bad.

But during my teenage years I smoked and many girls liked me for it. They used to want me to blow smoke in their faces and kiss them @Amirah :russ:

A female who smokes is a dh!lo with no morals in most men’s eyes which is why they are repulsed by it. Even a saqajaan who buns has this view.

Men need to work on actually conforming to the views they readily spout. Until then, they need to shut it and accept they're bottom barrel too.

Bal arag niin noolasha ka dhagday hadlaayo.

Mental illness at its finest.

It shows a lack of critical thinking and a history of bad decisions/choices. That's a character flaw I'm not willing to deal with.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wouldnt judge a woman simply for smoking, let God he the judge maybe she has a good heart. Jeez yall men need stop being so judgemental. :)

I commend you for still having standards at your big age but most xalimos after 25 accept any farax just to have babies or move out parents house.
Most Xalimos were taught to have low self esteem from birth and are conditioned deliberately to accept any ole farax. I ain’t one of them. Also in “your big age” kullaha, warya last time I checked your arse was at least one year older than me and you’re still single lol. Anyways, most educated xalimos would rather marry out than settle for a loser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most Xalimos were taught to have low self esteem from birth and are conditioned deliberately to accept any ole farax. I ain’t one of them. Also in “your big age” kullaha, warya last time I checked your arse was at least one year older than me and you’re still single lol. Anyways, most educated xalimos would rather marry out than settle for a loser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its a basic principle of Islam if your a smoker you shouldnt judge another smoker. If your a fornicator you gotta marry a similar girl. Its the way of the world and you cant have your cake and eat it too.

If i have manboobs can i get a girl with big breasts?
just saying
would rather have a total cow then a girl with no habad - im anti plank - so there goes most cadaan women for me.

Trending