Why do men smoke with women then say we find it a turn off

i can't sleep next to them walahi, i regretted not getting a double bed instead of one. sleepless night.

i don't even smoke tho, but if u a smoker u shouldn't mind a smoking partner.

Smoking cigs comes with a lot of extra baggage. Every day asking random guys if they have a lighter, having “cig talks” with other guys. I don’t mind girls that do shisha occasionally but I doubt any farax will take a cig smoker. Absolute deal breaker.

i can't sleep next to them walahi, i regretted not getting a double bed instead of one. sleepless night.

i don't even smoke tho, but if u a smoker u shouldn't mind a smoking partner.
I understand can you be specific about not being able to sleep with them as in what's the issue smell e.tc? this is a safe place respectfully

alien

📍outer space
VIP
how can people smoke? it smells terrible. just walking past someone smoking makes my asthma act up :shookgabre:

Smoking cigs comes with a lot of extra baggage. Every day asking random guys if they have a lighter, having “cig talks” with other guys. I don’t mind girls that do shisha occasionally but I doubt any farax will take a cig smoker. Absolute deal breaker.
what you said is true because i myself haven't seen a somali guy marrying a smoker, but it's funny because they smoke with girls too and when i say smoke i mean weed too

Trending

Latest posts