Why do many Muslim men act like Islam is only for Women?

Okay so men use this all the time to control women. Women tell them to f*ck off. This is the part where the man leaves us the f*ck alone but instead they will harass us beat us kill us arrest us rape us stone us lash us force us to get married to an ugly middle age cousin of ours abuse us force us to push out too many children to the point of danger. They tell us what to wear what to eat and drink who to speak to how to speak. Even killing our favourite animals just to spite us. Treating their own daughters like shet and even raping them????
Look at this ultra extreme radicalised feminist halimo from Germany, my goodness gracious me what propaganda they’re feeding you. Here in the United Kingdom we would teach you a lesson, you are worse than the honourable lady named @Angelina, imagine.

Look at this ultra extreme radicalised feminist halimo from Germany, my goodness gracious me what propaganda they’re feeding you. Here in the United Kingdom we would teach you a lesson.
Everything i said is true.
Many muslims generally believe emotionally psychologically financially verbally physically and in the most extreme cases sexually abusing their children (forced marriage, anally raping daughter i.e saudi scholar) will make them good muslims. Its fucking sick.

Everything i said is true.
Many muslims generally believe emotionally psychologically financially verbally physically and in the most extreme cases sexually abusing their children (forced marriage, anally raping daughter i.e saudi scholar) will make them good muslims. Its fucking sick.
First of all, you are wrong, second of all, you can’t lump all Muslim men into the same category as being a rapist etc. You darling @Somalaiklik, you, must know that it’s a small sick deluded evil minority of Muslim men like 0.5 percent of the Muslim men who commit such crimes, you pancake, stop blaming us men. There are small minority of ladies who do such a thing as well, especially killing their babies etc. yet I don’t lump all Muslim women as being a child killer etc.

You sweetie pie, you, stop talking garbage and I wish you the best, Danke.

First of all, you are wrong, second of all, you can’t lump all Muslim men into the same category as being a rapist etc. You darling @Somalaiklik, you, must know that it’s a small sick deluded evil minority of Muslim men like 0.5 percent of the Muslim men who commit such crimes, you pancake, stop blaming us men. There are small minority of ladies who do such a thing as well, especially killing their babies etc. yet I don’t lump all Muslim women as being a child killer etc.

You sweetie pie, you, stop talking garbage and I wish you the best, Danke.
True

Attachments

• 5FDB4726-7D3A-480D-AF77-053F19A9374B.jpeg
    5FDB4726-7D3A-480D-AF77-053F19A9374B.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 44
Okay so men use this all the time to control women. Women tell them to f*ck off. This is the part where the man leaves us the f*ck alone but instead they will harass us beat us kill us arrest us rape us stone us lash us force us to get married to an ugly middle age cousin of ours abuse us force us to push out too many children to the point of danger. They tell us what to wear what to eat and drink who to speak to how to speak. Even killing our favourite animals just to spite us. Treating their own daughters like shet and even raping them????
Nothing I said has got anything to do with your little rant, nor has the hadith got anything to do with everything you just mentioned
You women love to make up arguments from the top of your head,

Nothing I said has got anything to do with your little rant, nor has the hadith got anything to do with everything you just mentioned
You women love to make up arguments from the top of your head,
Men use religion to control women. If women stopped listening to men and religion. The men will turn to violence as they have always done before and as they continue to do and will continue to do? Religion is just an excuse and all its stupid laws from hating dogs as pets to hijab are equally stupid. Once people stop listening to them, they turn abusive and force us to listen to them. Even running away is criminalised by law and by society, its like we are their slaves! Subxanallah!

Men use religion to control women. If women stopped listening to men and religion. The men will turn to violence as they have always done before and as they continue to do and will continue to do? Religion is just an excuse and all its stupid laws from hating dogs as pets to hijab are equally stupid. Once people stop listening to them, they turn abusive and force us to listen to them. Even running away is criminalised by law and by society, its like we are their slaves! Subxanallah!
2:44
۞ أَتَأْمُرُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ بِٱلْبِرِّ وَتَنسَوْنَ أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ تَتْلُونَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبَ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ٤٤

Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Men have big egos and need to fuel their ego by looking down on other people, alot of men will use religion to gain power, this is the main reason why the jews at the time of the prophet sallalahu alayhi wasalam denied him, they had status as rabbis amongst their people and were learned in religion therefore they had a upper hand over them and could twist scripture for thei own benefit, becoming Muslim would mean they lose this power.
If u read surah baqarah and Aali Imraan and read various tafaseer you will realise that Allah talks about the mentality of jews alot, and what they did in the past, alot of the reason is so we Muslims will imitate the jews so we are being warned of what not to do.
I think women are easier for men to impose and blame things on because women are usually weaker in society and don't have a voice, this allows men to establish their dominance and power.

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of you are the best to their families, and I am the best to my family. When your companion dies, then do not abuse him.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3895

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
Abdullah ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 7138, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1829

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

1. The fact is the religion is falling apart right before our eyes. Prople have always been apathetic to islam. There were apostates and hypocrites since the very beginning since ibrahim. Muslim men keep trying to hold on to power but its not working. The womwn hate islam and hate their families and men and will run to gaalo, or even accept gaalo religion. So tell us whats the point let us be. Im sick and tired of the hypocrisy of muslim men.
Lol to actually believe Islam is dying. Muslim women are just as practicing as Muslim men.

Just because you're in an environment where 'cultural Muslims' who don't take Islam seriously, doesn't mean that it's that way globally.

It has become much easier to defend Islam lately, than it was say 10 yrs ago. It has become much easier to be proud of your faith now than it has been a decade ago.

The average Muslims are now generally more aware of their religion than in previous times and they practice it it just fine.

Huh
Lol to actually believe Islam is dying. Muslim women are just as practicing as Muslim men.

Just because you're in an environment where 'cultural Muslims' who don't take Islam seriously, doesn't mean that it's that way globally.

It has become much easier to defend Islam lately, than it was say 10 yrs ago. It has become much easier to be proud of your faith now than it has been a decade ago.

The average Muslims are now generally more aware of their religion than in previous times and they practice it it just fine.
what you said is true but there are more women speaking out now. Also you ignore apostasy has always been common since the beginning of islam. There are millions of apostates from islam during human history. Especially during european colonialism. Many lebanese niggas left islam and became christians. Although most returned to islam.

Huh

what you said is true but there are more women speaking out now. Also you ignore apostasy has always been common since the beginning of islam. There are millions of apostates from islam during human history. Especially during european colonialism. Many lebanese niggas left islam and became christians. Although most returned to islam.
And the conversion rate is just as much if not a little more.

If you're talking about apostasy in their millions throughout history, I assure you that there has been even more conversions historically.

Even in modern statistics, islam is never in a decline because of apostasy rates.

And what exactly is women speaking up gonna do? You act as if Muslim women aren't aware of how Islam upholds patriarchal principals in families. Muslim women are in the know and are still just as practicing as Muslim men.

Remove those tinted glasses of yours that make you assume that women are naturally against patriarchy. It's the feminist in you talking, but I assure you, most women in the world don't think that way.

Anti feminist sentiment, at least concerning modern feminism, is rising in women more than it has in previous generations. Ideas such as, feminism brings freedom and happiness to the life of a woman is decreasing in appeal and these aren't my observations, but statistics.

Let me reiterate, despite all that you've said, Muslim women remain practicing Islam, just as much as men are. 'Ohhh women are waking up', just because you saw the old hijabi girl in your neighbourhood now wearing a crop top doesn't mean that Muslim women are leaving the deen in mass. Funnily enough, most converts themselves are women. So pop that little bubble you've put yourself in and actually see the world for what it actually is.

Mac Salaam.

And what if there has been hypocrites and disbelievers since the time of the prophet? There has Mushrikiin since the beginning of human history, doesn't mean that monotheism is dying.

I must say that this is a very illogical argument.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Biology states that men spread their seed the Pakistani brother has conquered the white female and made her womb Pakistani. Can you say the same about his sister? Honour is very important to MENA cultures, no one would want an ajnabi to conquer their sister
1. You aren’t a plant.
2. You don’t conquer wombs
3. Bodies don’t turn into nationalities
4. Pakistan is not MENA
5. 68 IQ has been detected

Trending