Why do many Muslim men act like Islam is only for Women?

Landheere?
Qabilist and gaal? Hell is truly his final destination.
:whoa::silanyolaugh:
I'm joking I'd never marry/breed with a gaal.

A friend of mine is married to a gaal ,they met when he wasn't practicing & told him she would most likely convert. After years & they married & he became really practicing & he's wife told she would never convert . :damn:

I'm obviously joking using sarcasm.

The ones who abused her were her parents , she only exposed her because he went for a white girl , if he didn't marry her we wouldn't have this thread here.

Simple jealously, brown people are obsessed with white people ,that's it.

Your analysis makes little sense.

Why would I want less women to choose from ?:trumpsmirk:
He literally abused her physically these brothers thibk they own their sisters you little creep!

Lol, imagine marrying “christian” women
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+
in 2022?
:lolbron:
Please keep yourself and your “half muslim half christian” offspring away from me and mine
:ohno::silanyolaugh:
Leave it to judgement day to determine whether that “people of the book” faux marriage was ever halal
How You Doin Kiss GIF
You guys are only thinking about Western cultural Christians, but outside of the West some Christians are devout.

That hormones main functions is for pregnancy, labour and childbirth. Ask yourself wtf wouldn’t women have it?
No shush
:camby:
Even though I am enthralled by your mind-numbingly boring tantrums.

you aren’t broken and for that reason you can’t differentiate a good lay from true love. I rest my case nayaa.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Even though I am enthralled by your mind-numbingly boring tantrums.

you aren’t broken and for that reason you can’t differentiate a good lay from true love. I rest my case nayaa.
Don’t call me naya bastaaryahow garbaha dumarka leh

They won your respect for being revered by people but that is worthless.
The honor of a family in all civilizations has always rested on the daughters When a girl brings dishonor to her family, all their honor goes up in smoke so that’s why some asian and caucasian/arabs people do that, and non-Muslims do you think they'll guess how a guy is a Muslim? they can't, unlike a woman, that’s why she need to be an example even if at the end, we are all human being and do mistake.
What you describe above is a stupid concept and elaborating beyond what is islamically important is ever stupider.