Why do madows always act retarded at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of understand what you're getting at. A lot of immigrant parents blame what they perceive to be the black/ghetto culture when their children commit crime/go to prison. But this of course is a grand oversimplification of a complex issue. And I meant inferiority complex in the sense that a Somali people with low opinions of black people by definition have a low opinion of themselves (I know people would go through mental gymnastics of all sorts to say that they are not black, or that races don't exist or any number of things, but this only illustrates my point even more).
I never seen somalis say we are not black. Only seen in this forum. You make it sound like somalis are self haters. They hate in somalis far more than we hate on them

Speak for the Somalis in your own country-The U.K :gucciwhat:
Somalis in the rest of Europe don't hate other Africans

You lot really just going to act like Somalis are different based on which cadaans adopted them.

Haye, keep typing throwing us under the bus while a kurdish tranny is cuddled up on you smh

:nahgirl:

Jeesto

VIP
What's with y'alls obsession with madows? It's getting out of hands wallahi
tenor.gif

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
When it comes to other African peoples I have no problems with them.
However realise there's retarded losers in every gene pool that make a bunch look bad because nobody shames it anymore.
If you are in any crap place or hood, move out or learn to adapt. Don't go out looking for trouble stick to what's best for you. I know some bad things are unavoidable but they are better left alone when you don't actively engage in it (just never be blindeye when a situation turns too bad out of control. Keep aware of your surrounding)

Understand that most poor people are just trying to enjoy themselves and they can't afford to play by the rules. It continues to create a catch 22 situation turns too bad.

I too noticed a trend . . the common people of today live uncommon lives. These things keep a cycle of negative influence going. Maybe by I sharing this information bit to you, that you OP can learn from your own situation perhaps?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why cant Bantus be peaceful? Even In Somalia I had Madow neighboura and they always screaming day and night.

Are Bantus just aggressive and loud is it encoded in their DNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.