Why do madows always act retarded at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as though these people can't control themselves when it reaches night time. These xoolo are screaming and shouting in my area. Everyday screaming and buuq. I'm truly sick of them.

It's like they lose sense of Control when It turns dark. This is why there are regular beef in my area because they always throw parties and then people end up fighting.

I'm not even trying to be rude but that's they way it is with these people. These madoows should sleep at 8pm and never leave their bedroom they cause too much fitnah and madness at night :gucciwhat:

They are animals and cant control their emotions. There was a shooting in my area outside my neighbours house. The reason is so typical n1gger sh1t. One 22 year old who has a 16 year old girlfriend saw another guy same age look at his girl. An argument broke out, the boyfriend went home got his gun and started to shoot at the people outside the house. Luckily no one got hit. But thats how impulsive these people are. If you lool at their killings its always for the most petty sh1t

They are animals and cant control their emotions. There was a shooting in my area outside my neighbours house. The reason is so typical n1gger sh1t. One 22 year old who has a 16 year old girlfriend saw another guy same age look at his girl. An argument broke out, the boyfriend went home got his gun and started to shoot at the people outside the house. Luckily no one got hit. But thats how impulsive these people are. If you lool at their killings its always for the most petty sh1t
They kill for the most stupidest reasons I don't want somebody being dead tbh these motherfuckers look like they are in gangs. There is a lot of them and some s are trying to break up the argument by screaming some xooolo

Madow people this Madow people that, don't you Guys get tired of talking about them? There's at least 3 threds about them every single day. This is Somalispot, let's talk about Somali stuff and Somali people :bell:

Madow people this Madow people that, don't you Guys get tired of talking about them? There's at least 3 threds about them every single day. This is Somalispot, let's talk about Somali stuff and Somali people :bell:
Not gonna lie this place has turned into my diary. Please don't be surprised if I keep talking about them.

Well, it sounds like you're (a) racist, (b) live in a really poor area, and (c) are uneducated.

Solve (c); it may solve (b) and maybe even (a) for you. I'm assuming you're quite young.

Well, it sounds like you're (a) racist, (b) live in a really poor area, and (c) are uneducated.

Solve (c); it may solve (b) and maybe even (a) for you. I'm assuming you're quite young.
It's not really racist to find out there strange behaviour at night. They always scream and shout I'm sick of it. My area is quite poor but that doesn't matter tbh

They are naturally loud and they dont respect other people usually. I could never live in a black stronghold neighbourhood.

They are naturally loud and they dont respect other people usually. I could never live in a black stronghold neighbourhood.
I live in an area that has quite a few they are annoying and loud. Generally in the morning and evening they are OK it seems to be an issue when it turns dark they go maddd. When they have parties it's worse they always want to fight

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Not going to lie though, they are wild animals at night. Always screaming and fighting. If you study race and IQ then maybe you would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending