Why do madows always act retarded at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lies are very nice but your not going to fool me. A lot of bantus are poor and don't hAve luxury to be like an ethnic somali. I saw a video of a somali bantu that got burned for being bantu. So clearly there is an issue of being a bantu in somalia. It's not a large scale thing but it is there you shouldn't try denying it.
But I didn't deny it :comeon:

@yaskaaa I dislike madows like you, they are violent, aggressive, and they hate somalis with a passion. But I learned not to judge all madows the same. East african madows, sudanese, uganda, kenya, tanzania, are a lot less harmful than other madows. But all madows born in the uk are animals.

I need to fix up overall my life has been very miserable and fucked and they done that to me. I feel sad that I can be too racist but it's gonna stick for a long time. The stories are not silly stories but life and death situations. Not with me but a friend of mine.
You're more level-headed than I had anticipated... I'm sorry if I was harsh earlier.

What happened with your friend, if you don't mind me asking? I'm too curious now.

@yaskaaa I dislike madows like you, they are violent, aggressive, and they hate somalis with a passion. But I learned not to judge all madows the same. East african madows, sudanese, uganda, kenya, tanzania, are a lot less harmful than other madows. But all madows born in the uk are animals.
My experiences with them have never been good. Been through hell with some of them. And this is just a thread about why they act shit at night I dunno why people think I'm going hard at them.

You're more level-headed than I had anticipated... I'm sorry if I was harsh earlier.

What happened with your friend, if you don't mind me asking? I'm too curious now.
Me and my friend was chilling after I left his house. He is a calm person who minds his business and rarely gets into beef. We left to go to the bustop so we can go to sainsburys. While we were waiting this black man came. My friend was sitting down and so his legs were blocking his way. He was too late in trying to remove it so he fell down. The man was very angry and said why did u purposely try to do that and shit. My friend was acting calm and civil and explained he didn't mean no harm. He literally tried to fight him and said you fucking somalian. I was shocked. My friend said some real rude things about blacks too. My friend slapped him and that's when he went over board and pulled a knife. This man walking bye stopped him by pulling him towards the ground. I'm grateful he is still alive.

Me and my friend was chilling after I left his house. He is a calm person who minds his business and rarely gets into beef. We left to go to the bustop so we can go to sainsburys. While we were waiting this black man came. My friend was sitting down and so his legs were blocking his way. He was too late in trying to remove it so he fell down. The man was very angry and said why did u purposely try to do that and shit. My friend was acting calm and civil and explained he didn't mean no harm. He literally tried to fight him and said you fucking somalian. I was shocked. My friend said some real rude things about blacks too. My friend slapped him and that's when he went over board and pulled a knife. This man walking bye stopped him by pulling him towards the ground. I'm grateful he is still alive.
Something similar happened to me few weeks ago. I was walking down the road and I bumped into this black guy waiting for the bus. He went into full racist mode, "You fucking somalians", "Why dont u go back to your own country", then he started spitting at me. I grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the bus stop, then I noticed this other guy started recording, so I had to let him go. There was this white girl there who was shocked and disgusted, I said to her, he's black asswell u know, then we both started laughing. I regret not asking for her snap.

Something similar happened to me few weeks ago. I was walking down the road and I bumped into this black guy waiting for the bus. He went into full racist mode, "You fucking somalians", "Why dont u go back to your own country", then he started spitting at me. I grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the bus stop, then I noticed this other guy started recording, so I had to let him go. There was this white girl there who was shocked and disgusted, I said to her, he's black asswell u know, then we both started laughing. I regret not asking for her snap.
These madows will try dead you for the silliest shit. Agressive and dangerous people think I'm bad for hating but it's the experiences no one really has my experience here.

These madows will try dead you for the silliest shit. Agressive and dangerous people think I'm bad for hating but it's the experiences no one really has my experience here.
Walahi o billahi I got robbed three weeks ago at knifepoint outside my house by 3 black youths. They took my phone and couple other things, luckily I was insured so I got my phone back for £100.

upload_2018-8-3_1-42-16.png

They will try kill you for anything. Not just that but a madow girl tried slapping my mother at the mall. They have serious anger issues.
You can't even associate with the good ones. Last year I was chilling with this ghanaian boy I knew from school times. We were walking down seven sisters high street, and suddenly this other ghanaian guy jumps out of a chicken shop, drunk as f*ck and angry. He starts screaming and shouting at the ghanaian boy I was with. They had history. Apparantly they were at angry guy's house and a friend of the ghanaian boy I was with stole something. The angry guy then starts shouting at me "Was it you", "It was you yeah", walahi I thought I was going to get bottled with the large bottle of hennesey he had in his hand. Since that day I cut off all black friends.

Pretty shitty that people think saying "fucking Somalian" isn't racist. "Black c*nt" is another one.

In my experience though scumbags are evenly distributed in human societies. I've experienced some pretty drastic situations, but these situations involved a lot of different races and people. I've lived in a lot of major cities in different countries, and the poorer parts of major cities tend to be harsh, regardless of race. I think humans are pretty shitty in general, but I don't any race wins the Gold medal for this.

You can't even associate with the good ones. Last year I was chilling with this ghanaian boy I knew from school times. We were walking down seven sisters high street, and suddenly this other ghanaian guy jumps out of a chicken shop, drunk as f*ck and angry. He starts screaming and shouting at the ghanaian boy I was with. They had history. Apparantly they were at angry guy's house and a friend of the ghanaian boy I was with stole something. The angry guy then starts shouting at me "Was it you", "It was you yeah", walahi I thought I was going to get bottled with the large bottle of hennesey he had in his hand. Since that day I cut off all black friends.
Seven sisters? You live around tothen ham? Anyways yh I don't f*ck with any of them too they are bad even the good ones will drag you into shit.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It seems as though these people can't control themselves when it reaches night time. These xoolo are screaming and shouting in my area. Everyday screaming and buuq. I'm truly sick of them.

It's like they lose sense of Control when It turns dark. This is why there are regular beef in my area because they always throw parties and then people end up fighting.

I'm not even trying to be rude but that's they way it is with these people. These madoows should sleep at 8pm and never leave their bedroom they cause too much fitnah and madness at night :gucciwhat:
You sound like one of those cadaan ladies that call the police on black people for just existing

edmonton :mjcry::snoop:

But I'll move to barnet/southgate soon.
Lol Edmonton is little somalia lmaoo. But that place is fucking shit. Eddy mcdonalds have too much beef. These little school boys and girls cause too much shit man. But funny thing is one day I was there with my cousin and this madow boy was like to this other madow boy somali girls have strict parents so make sure you don't get upset if they don't like you LOOOL.

Barnet and southgate is a quiet cadaan area you will move away from all the Madow qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.