Why do madows always act retarded at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hAve many stories to tell. These people are xassid you guys don't know what I have been through with these people
I'm sure you have stories to tell. But this shouldn't turn you into racist. Whatever you have experienced had to have been done by at most a handful of black people, but your racism and hate is sweeping millions.

Erm, I don't think the average Somali is racist. That's not acting like anything.

The level of self-hatred, racism and inferiority complex you show is staggering.
Lool most somalis, indian, pakis, etc etc people i met dont like certain type of black people. We are not talking about every black person. Like chris rock said there are and black people and gotta go. Mind you i hate somalis who take after the ghetto culture as well. So its the culture thats poison. If you think somalis have inferior complex towards blacks you really dont know somalis.

I'm sure you have stories to tell. But this shouldn't turn you into racist. Whatever you have experienced had to have been done by at most a handful of black people, but your racism and hate is sweeping millions.
I need to fix up overall my life has been very miserable and fucked and they done that to me. I feel sad that I can be too racist but it's gonna stick for a long time. The stories are not silly stories but life and death situations. Not with me but a friend of mine.

@yaskaaa @Factz

Wish they were Bantu.
20180721_152316.png
I don't wish to be this

Somalia treats somali bantu badly stop with the one sided shit
Not from what I've heard of. They may not inter-Marry, but that doesn't mean shit, cause Somalis don't Marry ethnic Somali minority clans either and they get discriminsted against big times as well, possibly even more than the Bantus

Lool most somalis, indian, pakis, etc etc people i met dont like certain type of black people. We are not talking about every black person. Like chris rock said there are ******s and black people and ******s gotta go. Mind you i hate somalis who take after the ghetto culture as well. So its the culture thats poison. If you think somalis have inferior complex towards blacks you really dont know somalis.
I kind of understand what you're getting at. A lot of immigrant parents blame what they perceive to be the black/ghetto culture when their children commit crime/go to prison. But this of course is a grand oversimplification of a complex issue. And I meant inferiority complex in the sense that a Somali people with low opinions of black people by definition have a low opinion of themselves (I know people would go through mental gymnastics of all sorts to say that they are not black, or that races don't exist or any number of things, but this only illustrates my point even more).

Not from what I've heard of. They may not inter-Marry, but that doesn't mean shit, cause Somalis don't Marry ethnic Somali minority clans either and they get discriminsted against big times as well, possibly even more than the Bantus
The lies are very nice but your not going to fool me. A lot of bantus are poor and don't hAve luxury to be like an ethnic somali. I saw a video of a somali bantu that got burned for being bantu. So clearly there is an issue of being a bantu in somalia. It's not a large scale thing but it is there you shouldn't try denying it.

@yaskaaa

You are one jealous . Bantus this Bantus that. You can't stop talking about them which means you are very jealous of them. :francis:A Bantu girl must've taken your husband to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts