Why do I see so many Somalis online saying they have a relative with blue/green eyes?

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Allegedly Somalis are mixed with nilotic and European so that could be the reason
I don’t know about that ! I have freckles and I thought it was a normal thing, I even tried to get rid of them on many attempts, back in high school I had this friend from Kuwait, she came to me and asked for my picture, the girl told me that she told her family that she seen a Somali with freckles and they couldn’t believe so they asked for proof. I sometimes think we’re Somali, neither black or Arab, we are our own race, simply Somali.

They are lying. In my whole life i've seen seen about 3 people who had green eyes and this was in Somalia. I've never seen blue/green eyed somalis in the diaspora. It's very very rare.

Ayeeyo on mothers side has blue/grey eyes not sure when that happened but it's an elderly thing it seems.

It's not blue/grey eyes. It comes with the old age.

Like this

95340311_249937383054410_8049902811703410688_o.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Never heard of a Somali without brown eyes, I highly doubt we have any other eye color.

There are bare Somalis with green,hazel and blue eyes.
ET9C0gaXkAEE5CU

ET9DKlCWkAE7_B2

BicQEBBCMAAhFvx.jpg

7356438-3x2-940x627.jpg

BjAYF9yCEAEzbep.jpg

I'm pretty sure the two lower pics with the blue eyes in a genetic disorder. There's this African American youtuber with it. The first dude probably has a Eurasian ancestor.

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
I'm pretty sure the two lower pics with the blue eyes in a genetic disorder. There's this African American youtuber with it. The first dude probably has a Eurasian ancestor.
Have you seen muna Kay? I think some people get a surgery to change their eye colour. I asked her why are your eyes blue (in a polite way) the girl had the audacity to claim that she’s born with it and most of her family have it!!!!!!

I don’t know about that ! I have freckles and I thought it was a normal thing, I even tried to get rid of them on many attempts, back in high school I had this friend from Kuwait, she came to me and asked for my picture, the girl told me that she told her family that she seen a Somali with freckles and they couldn’t believe so they asked for proof. I sometimes think we’re Somali, neither black or Arab, we are our own race, simply Somali.
I thought freckles were something you got from being in the sun too long.

Have you seen muna Kay? I think some people get a surgery to change their eye colour. I asked her why are your eyes blue (in a polite way) the girl had the audacity to claim that she’s born with it and most of her family have it!!!!!!

Then her family falls in either of the two categories I mentioned. Genetic disorder in family or Eurasian ancestor.

Trending