why do half somalis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
claim to be somali, even though its a known fact that their half ajnabi and half somali.

we might end up like the african Americans who have a very very loose definition of whats black, and whos black.

Its gotten to a point where this woman would be considered black, and nothing else. which in definition is actually just in the end the genocide of the african American race, because at the end of the day everyone with dark skin can claim to be black.

accc.png

WE cant and wont let this happen to the mighty cushitic race

:fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:

World

VIP
I see the total opposite tbh, full ethnic Somalis who are ashamed to be Somali, half Somalis who hate their Somali side etc.

At least in London.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
but is different for black americans almost 80% are mixed with caucasian there is no such thing as pure black american... so alicia keys is technically black regardless if shes half white i have seen so many african americans that have that skintone without one of their parents being white

World

VIP
thats because is embarrassing to be somali in london lol
I knew a light skin guy whose parents and grandparents were Isaaq but claimed to be Yemeni because he was born there after the civil war occurred. It’s not even limited to Somali girls.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I knew a light skin guy whose parents and grandparents were Isaaq but claimed to be Yemeni because he was born there after the civil war occurred. It’s not even limited to Somali girls.
you guys are finished as people thank gooodness i never stepped foot in the uk or met a british somali seems like my life is falling into pieces just by even mentioning yall honestly

horta am bemused Somalis acting like they not look halves. doesn't matter if you get mixed 1000s yrs ago,,thats how atleast otha blacks see us.
cross the border go nxt door Kenya and you find out.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
but is different for black americans almost 80% are mixed with caucasian there is no such thing as pure black american... so alicia keys is technically black regardless if shes half white i have seen so many african americans that have that skintone without one of their parents being white

Yeah but that procent of mixture in this generation of blacks is not even up on 10 %
but by that definition everyone is mixed, since if you go far back enough in generation somebody have been mixing, yes somalis too

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah but that procent of mixture in this generation of blacks is not even up on 10 %
but by that definition everyone is mixed, since if you go far back enough in generation somebody have been mixing, yes somalis too
it doesnt matter about percentage alicia keys look not different to light skin black americans i have seen countless that look similair to her without recent mixture taking place. Whereas with Somalis hardly any of us are mixed maybe no less than 2% but when it comes to half somali that offspring would not be somali anymore considereing our weak genes as they tend to look like the other parent.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It's because Somalis are so concerned and obsessed about what another Somali is doing , especially on social media.

The end of African Americans? 600-700k African American kids are born each year. Mixed race kids of any combination are only 1% of the US population.

Race mixing would only effect very small American ethnicities like Somali Americans, Arab Americans, Indian Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, etc.

White Americans and African Americans are too large to be effected. They each have cities and counties that are up to 80%+ black or white

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
you guys are finished as people thank gooodness i never stepped foot in the uk or met a british somali seems like my life is falling into pieces just by even mentioning yall honestly
Hey that's for London ones the whole of UK isn't london:ufdup:

I think it depends on the mix. If your other half is white and you live in the West, you're just not going to be accepted as white so you're forced to be Somali whether you like it or not.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think it depends on the mix. If your other half is white and you live in the West, you're just not going to be accepted as white so you're forced to be Somali whether you like it or not.
she's somali when pigs dance with heels xxx

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
They still won’t be fully accepted by either sides :manny: especially a half white half somali person, they usually end up looking hispanic or arab

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
dont worry I only mean reer Birmingham and reer london the rest are pretty decent the best being the Welsh mashallah.
I am reer Birmingham :snoop::ohlord:
Please stick to bashing reer London they ruin our credit. We're miskeen salafis here who sometimes have fun. All the times I go London people are always saying something to me across the street referring to me being somali. Im always like im not from London you cant speak to me like you know me across the street especially when im with my parents. Who the hell do they think they are:farmajoyaab:
I've had to stick a finger a few times even when they never said anything bad

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am reer Birmingham :snoop::ohlord:
Please stick to bashing reer London they ruin our credit. We're miskeen salafis here who sometimes have fun. All the times I go London people are always saying something to me across the street referring to me being somali. Im always like im not from London you cant speak to me like you know me across the street especially when im with my parents. Who the hell do they think they are:farmajoyaab:
I've had to stick a finger a few times even when they never said anything bad
lol thats a shame cos i heard from my mom birmingham somalis are the worst of all the uk diaspora i wonder what made somalis over in England problamatic and have deep self hatred compared to other diaspora everytime i go on somali twitter i see gender wars and maathows humiliating yall just recently till amrican somalis stepped in and intervened and we triumphed their ape asses.:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
she's somali when pigs dance with heels xxx

She? :damedamn:

They still won’t be fully accepted by either sides :manny: especially a half white half somali person, they usually end up looking hispanic or arab

Debatable. Most diasporans would probably be much more welcoming of half bloods, but White people are the kings of this shit. The whitest, most liberal and brainwashed of folks will NEVER see a half white, half black person as one of theirs. They'll preach tolerance etc. but at the end of the day, only white can be white. It's not the same for others- including Somalis.

Being mixed = a potential privilege among Somalis, and the opposite among Whites.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She? :damedamn:

Debatable. Most diasporans would probably be much more welcoming of half bloods, but White people are the kings of this shit. The whitest, most liberal and brainwashed of folks will NEVER see a half white, half black person as one of theirs. They'll preach tolerance etc. but at the end of the day, only white can be white. It's not the same for others- including Somalis.

Being mixed = a potential privilege among Somalis, and the opposite among Whites.
im talking about that white girl

Status
Not open for further replies.