why do half somalis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
The Somali government recognises only half Somalis born to a Somali father as being ethnically Somali.
If a half somali guy is considered somali then so will his kids with a non somali mother since their dads considered somali, and before you know it
AJLlDp0KqgQzLosIpLNa9afi39ruAbmHW4JU_0SEjQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

“am da somali now lel”:wow::wow::wow:

If a half somali guy is considered somali then so will his kids with a non somali mother since their dads considered somali, and before you know it
AJLlDp0KqgQzLosIpLNa9afi39ruAbmHW4JU_0SEjQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

“am da somali now lel”:wow::wow::wow:

Somali men don't marry blacks. Only Somali girls do that. So anyone who looks like that will definitely have a Somali mother and thus no citizenship

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Somali men don't marry blacks. Only Somali girls do that. So anyone who looks like that will definitely have a Somali mother and thus no citizenship

It dont matter if the other half is white or black, its still the same concept.

Subeer

Not really, according to Somali dhaqaan you are Somali if you have a qabiil

So if a half somali with a somali dad, marries a white woman and get sons. And they marry white women and get sons. And it keep going like that, you basically have white somalis = racial genocide

Subeer

Yes I would my brother. Does he have to look like me?

I know a guy who has is Somali and has a qabiil and looks Indian through generations of marriage. He is a proud Somali

Ok. Well then there is no such thing as a somali phenotype.

Subeer

There is a predominant look but that's all that it is.

Yeah. But that "predominant look" wont define a somali, and according to you the look can be absoloty irrelevant in determing if they're somali.

Yeah. But that "predominant look" wont define a somali, and according to you the look can be absoloty irrelevant in determing if they're somali.

I never said the look is completely irrelevant, that's just o e factor for Somalinimo. What about all the others such as speaking the language, practising the culture, having a qabiil etc

Subeer

I never said the look is completely irrelevant, that's just o e factor for Somalinimo. What about all the others such as speaking the language, practising the culture, having a qabiil etc

You said that you would accept a full looking white person if he could prove he had a paternal somali grandad
That to me shows that look is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.