why do half somalis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Comewithrealness
@Active asylum

Do you consider this Somali suldaan from Awdal as being Somali? His mother is Indian from Mumbai.

In fact he is the Suldaan for the Reer Dudub clan.

images-89.jpg

Why? Where I'm from in the North, there are plenty of Non Somali women Yemenis, Baniyans who married Somali men and their children are Somalis

they are not Somalis period.... I can spot a somali from a mile away.. I love my peeps.. sorry but mixed Somalis regardless of who there parents are cannot be somali…

P.S nationalist orthodox somali

they are not Somalis period.... I can spot a somali from a mile away.. I love my peeps.. sorry but mixed Somalis regardless of who there parents are cannot be somali…

P.S nationalist orthodox somali

But your views are not the mainstream. Somali society accepts half Somalis and they can even be the leaders of the entire clan just like the example I gave

Well then your irrelevant. Because he is the leader of the Reer Dudub subclan of the Samaroon tribe

I don't care what he is the leader of.. still isn't somali in my opinion...
real niggas like farah aidid and Siyad barre are true Somalis.. this indian curry muncher should go back

But your views are not the mainstream. Somali society accepts half Somalis and they can even be the leaders of the entire clan just like the example I gave

if a half somali ever becomes a leader of my clan ,, I will publicly shame him and tell him you cannot be a leader...

You are sincere my brother, we will make Somalia go forward. Are you an Irir brother?

kkkkkk im in the euroepan diaspora... but I will one day go back to my ancestral land.
Somalia has the 2nd longest coastline in mainland Africa...

we have such a beautiful country... I don't care about the negative bs others on this forum post daily.

kkkkkk im in the euroepan diaspora... but I will one day go back to my ancestral land.
Somalia has the 2nd longest coastline in mainland Africa...

we have such a beautiful country... I don't care about the negative bs others on this forum post daily.

Yes but are you related to me through Irir Samaale or are you an illegal immigrant? :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.