WHY DO GAY GUYS HAVE CUQDAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
what makes you think being gay is a gimmick used to trigger people? do gays not exist?
"I'm gay" - This is not trolling
"Most Somali guys are sexually frustrated and would bang a lightskin guy if given the chance" - This is trolling.

Assuming that i'm trolling is a sign that I obviously got under your skin. C'mon, at least pretend that you aren't bothered.
Not bothered at all. Just realize a lame trolling attempt when I see one.

"I'm gay" - This is not trolling
"Most Somali guys are sexually frustrated and would bang a lightskin guy if given the chance" - This is trolling.

Not bothered at all. Just realize a lame trolling attempt when I see one.

First bolded: Never said that.
Second bolded: Oh no, you caught me! Want a cookie? I mean if you even accept food from homos. :pachah1:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
did he lie though? :ayaanswag:
No need to be mad just cause some Faraax rejected you sis. Plenty of fish in the sea.

is this thread about me? I'm not muslim nor gay so I'm not talking about myself you illiterate personification of shuuban.
You're arguing about western values. Racism and discrimination based on ethnicity is against western values as well. So you really have no place to shame him about being homophobic when you're even worse than he is. I've never seen him advocate for killing gays, meanwhile you advocate for cleansing bantus from Somalia.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Screw being humble, @Cukaash dont you dare apologize. You didn't do anything to that man, you refused to eat what he made, you've every right to refuse to eat the food. It's your God given right to refuse what you don't want to eat. He doesn't deserve an apology and infact he should apologize to you since he said what he actually feels. He's happy about the Muslim ban and probably racist towards Somalis.

Do not apologize to that fucker, f*ck him and what he stands for.
You are a rare species in the Female somali community.
:yousmart:
Youre right.

No need to be mad just cause some Faraax rejected you sis. Plenty of fish in the sea.

You're arguing about western values. Racism and discrimination based on ethnicity is against western values as well. So you really have no place to shame him about being homophobic when you're even worse than he is. I've never seen him advocate for killing gays, meanwhile you advocate for cleansing bantus from Somalia.
since when is homosexuality a western thing? only white people can be gay? the f*ck? And all humans are racist. so are you. and everyone else on this site. were discussing homosexuality and islam. why are you brining up race every time you want to change the subject? id take gay bantu over a muslamic wahabi like yourself any day. don't get it twisted. homosexuality is number one on my agenda, then its the eradication of muslamicnimo, followed by the somalification of the horn. in that order. take your calaacal to the next race debate thread because your going off topic :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The western Countries is making Homosexuality come off as cool. Go to Nigeria, South Africa, Nairobi, Somalia and say homosexuality is normal, I will wait for the answers or I will wait and see the bruises. :sass2:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
since when is homosexuality a western thing? only white people can be gay? the f*ck? And all humans are racist. so are you. and everyone else on this site. were discussing homosexuality and islam. why are you brining up race every time you want to change the subject? id take gay bantu over a muslamic wahabi like yourself any day. don't get it twisted. homosexuality is number one on my agenda, then its the eradication of muslamicnimo, followed by the somalification of the horn. in that order. take your calaacal to the next race debate thread because your going off topic :camby:
In the west, discrimination based off of race is wrong, just like discrimination based off of sexual orientation is wrong. You told him to go back to Africa if he's homophobic, well in that same vein you should go back to Africa if you support genocide and ethnic cleansing. I'm not changing the subject, merely pointing out that you have no room to criticize him.

The western Countries is making Homosexuality come off as cool. Go to Nigeria, South Africa, Nairobi, Somalia and say homosexuality is normal, I will wait for the answers and should I will wait and see the bruises. :sass2:
all those countries believe in an extreme versions of christianity/islam. christians in some african countries murder them in the middle of the street. and crazy white preachers introduced that type of hatred. remember the eat the poopoo video? :siilaanyolaugh:. meanwhile the western world is slowly moving towards atheism and their governments are secular. the religious fanatics in said countries though are still hateful of homosexuals. even in oh so tolerant ameriKKa and canada. Korea included. theres pride parades but the christians always host demonstrations to stop it. they DESPISE the sight of gay person in korea and its always the religious who are the loudest. the common factor here is religion.

In the west, discrimination based off of race is wrong, just like discrimination based off of sexual orientation is wrong. You told him to go back to Africa if he's homophobic, well in that same vein you should go back to Africa if you support genocide and ethnic cleansing. I'm not changing the subject, merely pointing out that you have no room to criticize him.
who did i tell to go back to africa? I'm not @AbdiJohnson lmao. you have your lgbt supporters confused fam. stay out my mentions.

You would tell Somali Bantus to go back to Tanzania if you had the chance.

Only Westerners can discriminate according to you

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You would tell Somali Bantus to go back to Tanzania if you had the chance.

Only Westerners can discriminate according to you
Never have I ever suggested something like that. I've defended Somali Bantus and their right to live in Somalia on numerous occasions. Show me the receipts or stop the slander, you shameless liar.

The western Countries is making Homosexuality come off as cool. Go to Nigeria, South Africa, Nairobi, Somalia and say homosexuality is normal, I will wait for the answers or I will wait and see the bruises. :sass2:
You do realize that homophobia is deeply-rooted from sexism, right? :fantasia2:

Never have I ever suggested something like that. I've defended Somali Bantus and their right to live in Somalia on numerous occasions. Show me the receipts or stop the slander, you shameless liar.

I said you would, not that you did.

But you have been a big qabiliste so I wouldn't be surprised if you did hate Bantu Somalis. Will you deny this?

@Mudug-Madman the sooner you realize that not only Westerners can discriminate, the better.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I said you would, not that you did.

But you have been a big qabiliste so I wouldn't be surprised if you did hate Bantu Somalis. Will you deny this?

@Mudug-Madman the sooner you realize that not only Westerners can discriminate, the better.
I'm not a big qabilist and I don't believe that only westerners can discriminate. Unlike you, who believes only Sunnis can discriminate against gays and Shias.

I'm not a big qabilist and I don't believe that only westerners can discriminate. Unlike you, who believes only Sunnis can discriminate against gays and Shias.

You're a clown. You'll be deported by Kellie Leitch in 2019. Don't get too comfortable. Don't laugh because the Somalis in the Post Brexit UK and in Trump's America were laughing just hours before their polls closed.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You're a clown. You'll be deported by Kellie Leitch in 2019. Don't get too comfortable. Don't laugh because the Somalis in the Post Brexit UK and in Trump's America were laughing just hours before their polls closed.
Lmao, did I hit a nerve?:mjlol:

I can't get deported, and even if I did it will be alongside thousands of my Iranian Shia brothers. And you'll remain silent about that fact even though you claim to love Shias so much.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No, but it's clear I did with all y'all
You still haven't explained why your man-crush Trump is discriminating against the righteous Shias of Iran and Iraq. You think only Sunnis can discriminate against Shias.

What him dodge the question or ignore me like in that other thread. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending